The Most Almighty Elohim asked us not to repeat endlessly words or prayer actions. He has given several examples of how we can pray and worship Him. For sure, He does not like it that we would pray to more than one person or god. He requires the full attention and honour, Him being the Bore, the Giver of life and Sustainer of everything. He appreciates it more when we are willing to come to Him with our own words and out of free will, loving to accept Him as the Only One True God.
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #2 Calling upon the Name of God
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #4 Transitoriness #2 Purity
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #5 Prayer #3 Callers upon God
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #13 Prayer #11 Name to be set apart
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #14 Prayer #12 The other name
- Eight days of sprinkling lights
Rabbi Shimon said “When you pray, let not your prayer become routine, but let it be a sincere supplication for God’s mercy, as it says: ‘For He is gracious and merciful, endlessly patient, overflowing in love, and eager to forgive.’ And never condemn yourself as totally wicked.”From “Chapters of the Fathers” in Gates of Prayer, Chaim Stern, ed. (New York: Central Conference of American Rabbis, 1975), 20.