I recently discovered a terrific collection of some guidelines / rules that every parent should teach their son(s). We can ALL learn something from the following list…
Rules to Teach Your Son
- Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
- Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
- Always treat your girlfriend like a queen.
- In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
- Request the late check-out.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
- Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
- Play with passion or don’t play at all.
- When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them directly in the eye.
- Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
- If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
- Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one…
View original post 217 more words