There are several religious people who say Christians may not be involved in politics or even may not go to bring out their vote.
In Belgium voting is compulsory, and not going to the ballot station is a criminal offence, as such each Belgian is expected to have his say and foreign residents in Belgium, are welcome also to give their voice so that there can be worked at a democratic country, where everybody can have his say.
This month and especially on the 26th of May each resident of Belgium and those living in the European Union, should think about what they want to do and what position they want to take in this world.
Everybody should know that there are animals and plants plus enough people who have no voice and that it is important that people come up for them.
What are you waiting for? …. That ache inside you in sign enough.
- We lean into “be still” + ignore call “to do”.
- heartbeat of Love = action. Love = action. >Love cannot exist without action.
- in the doing = change the world.
God already gave you mandates:
- care for the poor and the orphaned and widow;
- fight against injustice;
- proclaim the gospel;
- love others the way you want to be loved;
- relentlessly throw all of who you are at the feet of Jesus.
- Don’t make exceptions for yourself.
- Don’t make excuses.
speak it out loud.
Speak up even if it means you are the only one left standing.
You want to change the world? = Go home + love you family. Be bold. Love the broken. Call out evil every single time.
Fight for the children who cannot fight for themselves.
Love risks everything to see truth + justice thrive.
Tag Archives: Injustice
Man descended from a single man. The first Adam and Eve are the parents of “lots of generations.” Today the world is populated with quite a variety of peoples, of which their members have very different political views and very different way to practice their civil and religious life.
Do you believe that in this world is too much injustice? Do you think there is little to do about it? Or do you believe that there is something going on and you are able to have a say in the matter? Would you think your voice could matter? do you think any voice would matter?
If you are convinced that the weaker ones of our society need voices speaking for them, than you are here on the right place. But why do you not dare to come up for them too?
There is so much injustice to be spoken off and there are so many problems in this world which concerns us all, that voices around it should be heard. On social, economical but also on environmental level we could use some more voices ringing the bell.
If you are convinced that no man is able to change everything, than you are not the one to whom we are calling, but we do accept your view and hope you will change it, after having spend some more time on this site.
We believe that there is a lot to do against injustice in the world. We even believe that it is necessary that people join hands to work together to do something about it. Here we want to offer a place where we take a close look at this world and bring up issues which would be interesting for more people to look at.
We are convinced that each of us could contribute his bit and actually get something rolling. Every person in this world is created in the image of the Divine Creator. (You may believe in Him or not.) Each person has received talents, but should also use them. Not only to help him or herself, but also to help others in this world. When each individual would join those gifts together an energy can be created by such group of people joining forces, that can be much greater than the capacity of the individual parts.
On this platform, we would love to find people from different ideologies fraternal together. We would appreciate it if several people would not mind letting their voice hear hear as well. Here we want to see expressed ideas of people from across the globe, and that all may see their ideas as yet far they may be different, we would like it that everybody recognizes them as ideas from people who want to feel free to live together in peace in this world.
Generally we would like to send out a message of peace in languages understood by others. In a sense, therefore, you will also find most of the articles in the trade language English, because a majority would be able to follow it. It would be great if we had here also articles in French, German, South African and perhaps also in Spanish, but for that we have yet to find the necessary professional speakers.
The most fun we would have in case we would find a willing person of every continent on this earth that would not mind placing an overview of what happened in their compass at regular intervals (weekly, two weekly, monthly or even bi-monthly).
Dear readers, are you not feeling called to bring a regular word here?
Why do you use your knowledge and civil skills not to share your knowledge with others?
If several professionals would present some articles in a easily understandable form and would post something about things in their field at regular intervals, this could become an exciting platform where many people can gain knowledge and increase their knowledge and understanding to feel better in a world where we all deserve a place.
Therefore, do not procrastinate! Why postpone? contact us and let us know you want to write too on this blog From Guestwriters where you too can reblog articles you encountered on the net and foudn interesting to be read by many.
If you like writing why prorogue an offer to write for us?
Though it will be once a week or once a month, every part sustainability can be enriching for everyone and an act of fraternity and testimony of togetherness.
Let us hear from you.
Shorter Dutch version / Kortere Nederlandse versie: Mensen van verschillende culturen, geloofs- en politieke overtuigingen broederlijk naast elkaar
Find also to read:
- 2013 Lifestyle, religiously and spiritualy
- Church has to grow through witness, not by proselytism
- How long to wait before bringing religiousness and spirituality in practice
- #People help the People
- Sargon of Akkad is an ideologue and so am I
- Apology: A look at ideology
- A philosophy and a political ideology which will take us into the 21st century
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge: “If men could learn from history”
- Christianity vs Moral Decay
- Terrorism and Separation of Church and Mosque
- On Identity-The Self Label
- Between Me and the World
- The Necessity of Marxists’ Convergence and the Marxist Revival Project
- Perceiving and Judging pairs and Political Views
- The Crisis of World Capitalism and the Tasks of the Left
- Lines drawn in shifting sands
- The land of the free…Really?
- Economically Liberal Socially Conservative
- Politics and Investing: What You Can Learn From the Collapse of SolarCity
- A New Logistics Post
- I want a ‘progressive’ Senate
- Concept of Program
- Why I choose
- Politics and PA Primaries
- Quote Of The Day – Political Views
- The Positive Attitude of the Millennial’s Misfortune
- The Law of the Jungle Is Far Superior to the Ideology of Globalism
- Legitimate Christianity as a Neo-Paganism
- Being Modest Is Choosing To Lose Out In Life
- Call for Papers: Special Issue of the Journal Qualitative Research in Organizations and Management
- 31st July 2016
- Same As It Ever Was – Life With the Clintons – Cash For Influence & Endless War
- Turning the Tables on Systemic Injustices: How Health in All Policies Can Promote Equity
- It’s ironic how we tolerate the very same injustice we hate
- Entry 2. Unite our voices
- White Privilege
- We pay them to break the law
- Christianity and Illegal Immigration
- You told her she had no voice.
- 50 Things That Scare Me More Than A Trans Person in the Bathroom With Me
- As Far As I Can Tell
- The Real Enemy
- Oh, the Humanity and other good intentions
- Is justice actually achieved in the current judicial system? – Part 2
- The Perfection of Cruelty
- Meditation, attitude help man readapt to society after 44 year prison term
- Ruffled Feathers Will Survive
- ‘Stop Drinking the Kool-Aid, America: Political Fiction in an Age of Televised Lies’ by John W. Whitehead
- One Percent
- Outrage to action
- Gun Control
- Practise What You Preach
- 24th July 2016
- There’s Room At The Top
- Is Passion So Hard to Pursue?
- The Power of Community
- I Am Not Afraid Of You, Nor The Color Of Your Skin
- A Change of Direction
- #30 Standing in the Unknown
- Public Consultation on the European Pillar of Social Rights Launched 8th March 2016 #SocialRights
- ESIF Structured Dialogue group of experts meeting 26th April 2016
- Sharing knowledge Divisi Eksploittasi Tahun 2016
- The Center of the Soul
- Community Listings: sharing local knowledge on home-based services
- The Scensual World – Mission & Vision
- Learnist is a place for learning and sharing what you know
- Reflective journaling in education
- Mind Body Soul Newsletter August 2016
- When Words Get in the Way
- Meet and Greet: 7/30/16 — Dream big dream often
- Ying Yang of time
- Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis
- Kindness Boomerang
- Waves of life
- How To Talk So People Listen
- Griff’s Prayer For Those Who Don’t Like Sharing
- Beautiful Blogs
- Versatile Blogger Award
Words can be weapons.
When words are sent into the world without careful consideration and impulsively, they can have a devastating effect and hurt. Poisonous words are always offensive and can terrorise. Bullying can be hell for children in school, for adults at work. It is the cause of many a deed of desperation. “We did not intend it that way”, is then the most common excuse. But what was the intention?
… is a tool that determines the sensitivity of your skin. This is very closely related to what tact is: the capacity to judge the sensitivities of human association correctly so as to act correctly and subsequently.
To be tactful is to be tactile : to have a sense of touch, a kind of subtle discernment to correctly sense people and circumstances.
To know when it is best to remain silent…
…is at the same time to know when to talk. For is it right to abandon someone to whom an injustice has been committed? Can we remain silent when disdainful words are spoken? To suffer from insulting remarks is very offensive, but neither is it a sign of tact when spectators remain silent in order to save themselves and not have to share in the mess.
The eternal middle course.
In fact it is about the capacity to sense when it is better to remain silent, thus about the correct silence. Just as it is about finding the right words at the right time. All this requires training. One needs to really become aware of which impact all this has on people and human association.
In essence it is important to remain kind in all circumstances. To return people in the most tactful way to themselves and each other. In this way one helps to keep the harmony, so that everyone can continue with themselves and each other.
Dutch version: Tact? Weten wanneer je beter zwijgt!
- Sensory loss affects 94 percent of older adults
- Revealed: The reason why we close our eyes while sharing a kiss
- Why we close our eyes
- Silence of the world about rocket attacks on Israel
- Biblical Prayer at Tabernacle Site Shilo
- Easter Retold: Part 5 – Denial, Trial and Crucifixion
- Refusing to Be Silent
In Belgium lots of protests are going on against the measures taken by the government, bringing all burden onto the less earning people while the rich are saved and do not have to contribute to the economical crisis, have lower taxes than most people and even have companies or CEO’s not having to pay taxes.
In other countries battles on the streets are delivered or for the injustice which is done on social or juridical matters.
Some may think Christians may not higher their voice and have to let everything happen. But you can also wonder if a Christian does not have to come up for those who have no voice, like animals and plants and for those who are done injustice.
In certain states, like the United States of America, the injustice of treatment, the in-equality of race, and certain political decisions are used to create scenes of rioting, looting, and burning private and public properties. This is totally against the Law of God. Also a few weeks ago in Belgium some fighters used the national march against the government to make hammock and damage a lot of private goods and to seriously wound many cops. They misused and disordered the otherwise peaceful march.
The way we want to react to those “protestors” blocking roads and impeding the flow of traffic of travellers, who have no connection with the cause for which the protesters, aka anarchists, are mounting in their charge against decency, is important and gives the other person an opportunity to show other ways to get justice and to get the voice of the people resounding.
There may be people who do not like it that there are also “people who have decided to make a statement for their cause by lying down on department store floors and interfering with people who just wanted to buy some goods at those stores.” Those who object we have to ask what their reason of objection is. Often we hear selfish reasons, like that they can not get where they want to be in the time they want to be. Or that they are hindered because they can not get what they want. when they react to the protesters, not showing empathy for their cause, they often show their own selfishness and their exclusion for coming to understanding for what the protesters want to give a voice.
Both parties can be doing the wrong thing. Both parties can go much to far in their reaction against the other.
In such turmoil the true inner side of a person can come unto the surface. In such occasions where people feel their frustration can not receive a valve of expression, they can go much too far and loose all boundaries of respect and decency.
It is in such instances a Christian has to be careful not to chose the wrong site or not to give the impression he does not want to do with it at all.
It may be true that in certain cases (not all) some may consider this “peculiar” to relate to “such unlawful actions”. Some might also think it are only anarchists who are “truly odd and strange in the way that they go about life”. They seem to forget that lots of human beings do strange things and more than once go out of the boundaries of the “normal”.
Of course, the word “peculiar” can find its way into biblical scripture, like “the Jews were said to be a peculiar people because they were chosen by God to bring the Messiah into the world (Deuteronomy 14:2). Those of us who have come to saving faith through Jesus, the Messiah, are also said to be “peculiar” people.”
Certainly today those following the Laws of God are called peculiar or weird figures. Often they are considered to be fools, believing in fairy tales.
Jesus even told his followers it would not be easy for those who wanted to follow him, and that they would be shunned and would be hated in different circles, even in the family they would find members who would oppose them.
Those who show the outside world that they love God and have chosen to follow His son’s ways, are ridiculed, but know that they should not worry so much. They know they should fear God and not the human beings. But that does not mean they just do have to let everything happen what other human beings decide. We always should show our praise for God and His Creation. As such we shall have to show the world our respect for that creation and should make others aware of the value of that creation which we are allowed to use, but may not try to destroy. So, we do have to take care of mother earth and also do have to come up for it. We can not allow others to continuously rob it and destroy the life chances of animals, plants but also for other human beings. Therefore contrary many Christians may think, we should give a voice to the ones who do not seem to have a voice or who are pushed in the corner.
We, as believers in Christ, may also appear to the anarchists as being “odd” and “strange” because we don’t embrace their methods of “bringing about change” in our nation, but we can show to them other ways to demonstrate peacefully and to use other ways to give a voice for the right cause in righteousness.
Not reacting at all can give opportunities to silence the democratic system and to have other human beings using their power to oppress others. We should give dictatorship and oppression no chance. We also should avoid that others get the means, like weapons to oppress others.
- Voice for the plebs
- The Y generation in conflict with itself
- To Work Longer or Die Younger
- Depression Economics and Paul Krugman
- Anti-Crisis anger calling out
- Ability for a community to come back from a crisis
- Violence or an other way to win
- Justififiable anger or just anarchism
- Shame on American police
- A dangereous way of censorship
- Democratic downfall
- Censor looming around the UK corner?
- Internet absurdities
- The Protester named Person of the Year 2011 by Time Magazine
- Catherine Ashton on the EU annual report on human rights
- Roman Catholic Church in the United States of America at war
- Ukrainians should be free to shape the future of their country
- Person of the year
- Journal for and from bothered citizens
- Re-Creating Community
- Chinese Village in Revolt
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Protesters Gain Strength
- Busting Protesters, not Bankers
- UK Protesters Charged as Organized Criminals
- Thai Court Sides with Protesters
- Are you looking? (hopeofglory.typepad.com)
This one nation under God has experienced a losing of itself under its present “leadership”. Focused on things not familiar orpreviously welcomed in this United States of America, these things have allowed many to lose their way.Believers associate this loss with a turning away from God. It’s a judgment of sorts on the abandoning of God and country, morality and responsibility, faith and respect. A sad commentary on the ease with which some will forfeit independence for dependence, goodness for wickedness, apology for justification. None of it typical of the America we used to know and love.
- Calmness is Settling in Over Ferguson (fggam.org)
We continue to be in constant prayer for Ferguson and the United States of America, America, Bless God!
- Boko Haram: Nigeria berates US over ‘no weapon deal’ (sundiatapost.com)
Nigeria’s ambassador to the United States of America, Prof. Ade Adefuye has chided the United States of America for refusing to sell weapons to Nigeria to effectively contain the Islamic insurgency in Northern Nigeria.
He said the war against the insurgency would have been won long ago, had the US agreed to sell weapons to Nigerian government.
- Thanksgiving Proclamation of 1789 (wdeaver.wordpress.com)
Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and—Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me “to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:”
- The Constitution of the United States of America, 19th Amendment (nesaranetwork.com)
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex.Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
Psalm 8 King James Version (KJV)
The Glory of the Lord in Creation
1 O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts…
View original post 1,101 more words