For years people have doubted God His righteous position and have created themselves other gods.
At all times every human being has been given and is still been given the opportunity to make a personal choice. The only great problem with man is that most often they prefer to be partakers of the world instead of being partakers of Christ his world or to be Children of God.
- Charles Swindoll said we have a choice every day regarding attitude we will embrace from that day.
- Isaiah prophesied what attitude of Judah will be in reaction to judgment of God in scattering them among the nations. > Isaiah hopeful that Judah would eventually demonstrate right attitude by turning to God in repentance.
- submission = needed while in trouble
- perplexity = right attitude
- choice concerning attitude + course of action we adopt each day => positive attitude goes a long way to determining an eventful end.
- futile for anyone to fight his Maker.
Key verse: “LORD, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.” Isaiah 26:16
Joshua of Ghana @beholy404 on Twitter
Charles Swindoll once said, “The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace from that day. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string that we have and the string is attitude.”
In this prophetic song in our text about the latter days, Isaiah prophesied what the attitude of Judah will be in reaction to the judgment of God in scattering them among the nations. Judah had lived in sin and God had visited them with judgment, allowing their enemies to take them into captivity…
View original post 198 more words