People do have to live with themselves, which is only possible when they accept themselves. First of all they have to believe in themselves. Only when they come to see themselves as a acceptable being in the universe they can go to look further and come to see the Hand behind their own being. Only then faith can come into their life.
You have to believe you can do it and that you can pull out of yourself that of what you are dreaming of.
You have to believe in your self, whether you call it self-esteem, self-confidence, or self-assurance, it is a deep-seated belief that you have what it takes – the abilities, inner resources, talents, and skills to create your desired results.
to get anything done > your life relies on belief
all have dreams, goals and wishes > to achieve them > need to take action
Learn to live
- It is believed or it is not (forester21amado.wordpress.com)
- Be Believing in You! (beenough.wordpress.com)
- How Do We Know? (safetyrisk.net)
- This Heart in Shades of a Cool Night (erobles1963.wordpress.com)
- The Inevitable… (stormiesteele.com)
- An alternative to believing in yourself (sethgodin.typepad.com)
- What Do You Believe? (clara54.wordpress.com)
- Blessing the day (elladeewords.wordpress.com)
- Who Are You? (randomnessarranged.wordpress.com)
- Believe in your abilities (yoursuccessinspirer.com)