- Learning to love parts of me that no one claps for. (Rudy Francisco)
- Listening to myself > carrying a lot of unspoken stress.
- Environment allowed to silence inner voice.
- Want to feel that I am living the best life possible.
- Did not give appropriate attention to blind spots in my life =>area where a person’s view is obstructed.
- re-examine my life … again …
- We think we are safe in the bubble => we actually put ourselves in danger by becoming powerless.
- group mentality doesn’t really offer fertile ground for creativity.
- responsible for own moral + ethical landscape.
- search for your blind spots
- Examine your environment + ask hard questions
- Freedom comes when we speak the truth. Even if our voices shake.
- When truth revealed > blind spot = weak spot.
I am still learning to love the parts of me that no one claps for.
I was listening to myself speak lately and I realised that I was carrying a lot of unspoken stress. The emotions that I felt caught me completely off guard and I wondered why I allowed my environment to silence my inner voice.
I want to feel that I am living the best life possible.
I want to think that I am comfortable with my choices and that they are intentional.
I want to believe that I learned from previous mistakes and experiences.
I want people to experience me as a free spirit with an eclectic view on life.
I am so comfortable inside my own identity that I did not give appropriate attention to the blind spots in my life.
Blind spot: an area where a person’s view is obstructed.
View original post 1,154 more words