“ He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God,
and he shall go out thence no more:
and I will write upon him the name of my God,
and the name of the city of my God,
the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God,
and mine own new name.” (Re 3:12 ASV)
Since Rev 3:12 is Not About The Name Of The Godhead Of Jesus, It Must Be Referring To The Name Of The God Of Jesus. Proving Jesus Has A God.
We know it is undeniable that a Father begets
his son so we see that the LORD (YHWH
) is the Father
who tells his son,
“you are my son, this day have I begotten you”.
Absolute proof, just be the fact this is speaking about Jesus being begotten
by the LORD (YHWH), that LORD (YHWH) is the Father.
I will tell of the decree: the LORD(YHWH) said unto me: ‘Thou art My son, this day have I begotten thee.
When we know there is only one YHWH
as per Zech 14:9
, we know Jesus cannot be that same YHWH
which is the Godhead
by himself is not the Godhead
that is three persons
, and must be a different YHWH than the Godhead which is three persons. When we know Jesus
is not YHWH the Godhead and can’t be the same YHWH as the Godhead, that makes two who are YHWH if Jesus is also YHWH. Jesus being a different YHWH than YHWH the Godhead, this disqualifies him from being YHWH because he would be a second YHWH when scripture commands that there is only one
YHWH. This then disqualifies the Godhead from being YHWH because it would then mean Jesus would also need to be YHWH to be God, as only YHWH is God. And therefore disqualifies the Godhead from being God, because the Godhead is not YHWH And only YHWH is God, proving the Godhead is not God. And because we have proven Jesus cannot be YHWH without there being two that are YHWH, thusly we prove the Godhead cannot be the one YHWH, in true belief, as that requires Jesus to be YHWH God and as already shown he cannot be YHWH God. This shows us there is not such thing as the Godhead or we would have seen that the only YHWH is the Godhead.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD (YHWH) shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD (YHWH), and his name one.
By this we know it is proven that the one YHWH is not the Godhead but the one YHWH is the Father, and since the only God is YHWH the only God is the Father.
Their claim is that the name of the Godhead is YHWH but it cannot be so. And since the YHWH turns out to be the name of the Father, and the Father is not the Godhead. We proved there is no such thing as the Godhead, and that shows us Rev 3:12
is Jesus speaking of the name of his God, which is his Father
, and Jesus is not speaking of his Godhead. This then proves Jesus has a God. And that God is his Father.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Jesus the same yesterday, today and for ever only means he had a God in heaven before he descended, as he has a God today, and will have a God for ever. He was never God and will never be God.
Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Joh 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'”
After Ascension To This Very Day:
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
For Ever: Subject To God Who Put All Under Him. So That God Is All To All.
1Co 15:28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.
Jesus been seen
The Glory Of Jesus, His Face, Was Seen, And the Apostles Did Not Die So Jesus Is Not God. God Himself Said
Man Cannot See My Face And Live.
We see that God says no man can see his glory
and live, his glory being his face. Moses asked to see God’s glory
. God replied that no man can see
his face and live. He told Moses that he would block him with his hand so he did not see his face, but when his glory(face) passed by Moses, Moses could see God’s back parts.
With that face there must be a head the face is attached to, attached to shoulders underneath the head, attached to arms, attached to the hand that covers Moses, and back parts of his body, obviously with front parts to match. That is how God has a shape and body.
Exo 33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
Exo 33:18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
Exo 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
Exo 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
Exo 33:21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
Exo 33:22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
Exo 33:23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
And Jesus would not say to the people he was speaking, you have never seen his shape if he didn’t have a shape. Jesus was speaking to his audience. Jesus saying “YOU” have never heard his voice or seen his shape to his audience, doesn’t mean nobody had heard his voice and seen his shape. And it proves that God has a voice and shape.
Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
First let us mention the apostles were not dreaming and asleep, by the time they saw his glory they had awakened, and there was no mention of a vision. But we see Jesus was seen, his face was seen when the apostles saw his glory at the configuration. His glory must be the same glory as his Father, his face. Jesus was seen, his face as well, in all his glory in the transfiguration
on the mount
. So when we know the apostles saw his face in all his glory, and did not die we know Jesus is not God. No man can see the glory of God, his face, and live. We can see as they looked upon him he changed to his glorified state talking to Elijah and Moses.
And just as we cannot look on the glorified state of God we could not look on the glorified state of Jesus and live if he was God.
This shows us clearly even in his glorified state Jesus is not God.
Luk 9:28 Now about eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John, and James with him and went up on a mountain to pray.
Luk 9:29 While he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes turned dazzling white.
Luk 9:30 Suddenly, two men were talking with him. They were Moses and Elijah.
Luk 9:31 They had a glorified appearance, and were discussing Jesus’ departure that he would shortly bring about in Jerusalem.
Luk 9:32 Now Peter and the men with him had been overcome by sleep. When they woke up, they saw Jesus’ glory and the two men standing with him.
Daring to speak in multicultural environment
To find ways of Godly understanding
Fully God Or Only A Part Of God?
- When there is a God is it possible to relate to Him
- Looking for answers on the question Is there a God #1 Many gods
- Are you looking for answers and Are you looking for God
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #2 Calling upon the Name of God
- 4th Question: Who or What is God
- The real God
- A 1st reply to the 4th Question Who is God 2 A Singular Supreme Spirit Being
- The habitual misreading of John 1 and the ‘Word being God’ #2
- Germanic mythological influences up to today’s Christmas celebrations
- A god who gave his people commandments and laws he knew they never could keep to it
- No man see the Almighty God and live
- Existence and difficult recognition of the Supreme Deity Being
- To come close to God we have to want to “see” Him
- Some one or something to fear #7 Not afraid for Gods Name
- God, the Father, the Sole Creator of Heaven and Earth
- Prayer theme for August 2019: God’s glory
- Today’s Thought “The whole earth is full of his glory” (May 16)
- Today’s thought “nonsense surrounding the many gods” (July 28)
- Today’s thought “On the eternity of God” (December 17)
- How do trinitarians equate divine nature
- From nothingness to a growing group of followers of Jeshua 4 Trusting the Right One
- Extra verses to memorize Deuteronomy 4:15-16 Watching yourselves very carefully
- Yeshua a man with a special personality
- 2 Corinthians 5:19 – God in Christ
- When you believe Jesus is God, do you think he died?
- To Glorify God and His Son
- To Glorify God and His Son #2 Governance and objectives of the ecclesia/charity
- Sayings of Jesus, what to believe and being or not of the devil
(not all in accordance with our thinking or according to Biblical teaching)
- On the net there are many who claim real followers of Christ, who take him as the “son of God”, like is written in Scriptures, and do not accept Jesus is God, would not be Christians. Also VictorsCorner is one such place where is denied Christianship to those who really follow the Words of Christ Jesus and his heavenly Father. Find more about his view:Being A Cultural Christian Is Not Enough, where is thought that only the ones who follow the human dogma of the Trinity can call themselves Christian.
- A lot of Christian ministers claim non-trinitarians can be no Christian, though they forget the ‘ian’ behind Christ, indicates one is a follower of Christ, which implies one must believe in Jesus Christ, and as such accepts he is born, died and was resurrected. God has no birth, can not die and was also never taken out of the dead, because God is eternal (having no death).What Does It Mean to be a True Christian?
- There our thousands of ways to Being Christian, but one must know if one wants to be accepted by Christ Jesus one has to keep to his teachings, the Biblical teachings and to the laws of his heavenly Father, which implies that one should only worship One God and have no graven images of that God.
- Those Christians that claim that Jesus must be God because it is said “he is one with the Father”. At the same time they forget that we too have to be one with Christ and one with God. In the way of thinking of Trinitarians that would make us also to be Jesus and to be God, which is naturally ridiculous. When we have to be one with Christ and One With The Father, we should be one in spirit, being on the same line of thinking and handling, being in union or unity with each other, Christ and Jehovah God.
- Being Christian Takes PracticeBeing Christian On Day OneMany who call themselves Christian, keep insisting that Jesus would be God, instead of accepting that Jesus is the way to God. Many who do not want to accept the words from God and Jesus as written in the Bible should seriously think about Jesus saying: Go Away, I don’t know youWhat is it Like Being You? – Br. Jim WoodrumIt’s a privilege
- Straight and Narrow Pain – Br. Jack Crowley
- Luke 9:23-25 #WordSnippet
- Effective Christianity
- Rules for Discernment – Particular vs UniversalMan should know that Jesus as an example for all mankind showed people the way to his heavenly Father, and not to himself, in the same way that he did not pray to himself, but always prayed to the Only One God, the God of Israel. Real Christians should follow Jesus his words and should follow the commandments of his heavenly Father, Jehovah God Who is One. This is the Way, Walk in It – Br. James KoesterThe good mask
- Why Your Church Needs a Health Check Up!
- Christians at all times should wonder Am I worthy of you? and at the same time should question themselves if they are really worshipping the right god, namely the Unseen Eternal All-knowing Spirit Suprime Being. Many have forgotten who is behind it all and Calling all sinners, come home
- >How do you define your own identity?
- God Knows What He Is Doing
- god can do anythingWho am I?<
- Funny that people can think God as a Trinity can sound pretty weird, but it is actually one of the most beautiful pieces of theology that people refuse to accept, namely God declaring ‘This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.’ Matthew 3:16-18 (NLT) What is the Trinity? Lots of Christians call to listen to the voice of Jesus but do not listen to him nor his heavenly Father, though they write: Hear The Son, Believe The Father. They keep refusing to listen to God Who declared Jesus His only begotten beloved son.
- Is the Trinity scriptural – or is it pagan nonsense and My Confession give an idea how a person gets entangled in the false human doctrine, instead of really taking the words of the Scriptures like they are written down. So much relies on how one defines terms, and awareness of the filters used to define those terms, instead of keeping it all simple and not to build one theory on another theory of so-called theologians neglecting the Words of the Bible, which are simple to follow.
- Many Trinitarians bring up the unity of Christ with God but do not see how we too have to have God in us. sometimes they even say “For those who deny the presence of God in this world and who deny the work of Jesus on the cross, the Spirit is meaningless.” but they themselves do not see the wonderous act Jesus has done on that piece of wood, trusting fully his heavenly Father. It is in a way Unacceptable that they keep refusing to see the work Jesus has done for mankind.
- The Immaculate Conception and the Trinity
- What’s the Foundation Upon Which You Stand?
- #17 St Nicholas and Why I Accepted the Trinity
- Irenaeus on Theology and Christology 1
- Irenaeus on Theology and Christology 2
- Irenaeus on Theology and Christology 3
- Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?
- The Creation of the New Testament, the Roman Catholic Church, and the Holy Trinity
- Is Jesus God? – Adnan Rashid vs Samuel Green
- Proof that the disciples did not preach the trinity!
- How the Trinity Debate has Influenced Our Reading
- A Trinitarian Christian claims he can explain the trinity…guess what happens next?
- Mohammed Hijab vs David Wood, Tawheed vs Trinity
- Is Jesus God? Debate between Pastor Stanley Sjoberg and Sheikh Ahmed Deedat
- Trinity vs Tawheed, Adnan Rashid vs Samuel Green (Part 1)
- Trinity vs Tawheed – Adnan Rashid vs Samuel Green (Part 2)
- Beloved SonComing closer to the pagan festival of Christmas lots of Christians do forget how the Old Testament Scriptures point to the promised one his coming. We can see his incredible works and see that Father God sent him. Yet we must also answer the call to come to him for the life he offers…Come To Me To Have Life
Christianity really came out the Jewish sect The Way, those people being Jeshuaists or followers of Jeshua gathered in the name of Jeshua to honour the Only One True God and to remember how their master teacher Jeshua gave himself as a ransom for the sins of many.
Messiah Jeshua was a devout Jewish man of flesh and blood who managed to have many followers. Though soon false teachers came unto the platform, entering Roman Greek philosophies, going as far as agreeing with the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great to make Jeshua into Jesus (Hail Zeus) and making a god of him. From then onwards we saw Christendom with the trinitarians but always have been there real followers of Jeshua, not going for that Trinity but keeping worship solely to the Only One True God of Israel, like every Jew should also worship Only One True God above all.
You consider the “resurrection of Messiah” as “an inherently Jewish event” but it was the proof for the whole world that from then onwards a man of flesh and blood could be taken out of the dead. (Those who say Jesus is God, naturally still have no proof that man can come out of death, and often forget that God even can not die, so would have faked His death, fooling also mankind considering His all knowing, because telling people he does not know when he would return.
With his own will putting aside Jeshua did fulfil the Will of God and gave himself to his heavenly Father as an offering, shedding his blood as a lamb, this time not only for liberating or bringing a passover of houses of Jehudi, but for all people, making it possible for Jews and goyim to have a restored relationship with the Most High God.
For sure the Elohim HaShem Jehovah demanded to celebrate the Passover of the with blood sprinkled houses in Egypt, and Jesus also did remember that on the Seder night, demanding also to remember from then onwards how he (Jesus) as presented himself as a Lamb of God and a Lamb for God, to pay for the sins of all people and to inaugurate the New Covenant. Therefore we all come together on 14 Nisan to have a Memorial Meal in remembrance of those two special acts of liberation.
over the years the Lord has taught the blog writer how to celebrate Jeshua’s resurrection in an authentic Messianic Jewish way.
- In Messianic Judaism, the resurrection of Yeshua = one of our most treasured truths.
- significance of the resurrection > celebration of miraculous event = merited + necessary.
- > faith in Yeshua + belief in His resurrection sets us apart from the rest of the Jewish community.
The death of Yeshua = extremely sensitive subject to most Jewish people.
- resurrection of Messiah > Messianic Judaism shares in common with Christianity.
customary meal very much like a Havdalah meal in our day > inaugurates each week with the beautiful symbols of a cup of wine, fragrant spices, and the luminescent glow of a multi-wicked candle.
Parasha With Passion - Weekly Torah Portions
This week, in Parashat Pesach Matzot-B, God instructs Israel to observe Passover
through the generations.
“Observe the month of Aviv and keep the
Passover to Adonai your God, for in the month
of Aviv[b]Adonai your God brought you out
from Egypt by night.
Yeshua’s Resurrection In An Authentic Messianic Jewish Way
As a Messianic Believer, one of my biggest struggles was learning how to
celebrate Yeshua’s resurrection in a Messianic Jewish context. However, over the years the Lord has taught
me how to celebrate Yeshua’s resurrection in an authentic Messianic Jewish way.
Yeshua is ALIVE proclaimed his disciples as they gazed in an empty tomb (Mark
resurrection of Yeshua is an event that Jewish believers experienced before
Christianity even existed. In Messianic
Judaism, the resurrection of Yeshua is…
View original post 441 more words
Many Jews prefer to stay in the background or in the shadow. Some Jews become curious in the Nazarene rebbe Jeshua and would love to come to know more about him and his followers.
In Israel, Great-Britain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands are Jewish brethren and sisters who would not mind to tell about this incredible master teacher. As followers of Jeshua or Jeshuaists, in the Netherlands also some calling themselves Jesjoeaansen or Jesjoeaist (from another Dutch way of writing Jeshua’s name: Jesjoea), are hoping to bring more people to see that Jeshua or Jesus Christ is the way to God and the long awaited promised sent one from God, the anointed or Messiah (the Moshiach = Kristos or Christ).
On the web you may find
From the Flemish part of Belgium and the Brussels region there is published the general website: Jeshuaisten / Jeshuaists Volgers van de Nazarener Joodse rebbe Jeshua – Followers of the Nazarene Jewish rebbe Jeshua
and additional two more personal sites of a Jeshuaist and of Immanuel Verbondskind
From the Walloon site of Belgium you may find: Jeshuaists (from Genvalin mainly in english and some French) and the site discussing Jeshuaism (from Genval in Dutch)
with its blog
with its blog
and both also with a Forum
Naturally both Jews and non-Jews are very welcome to those sites which want to shed a light on the set apart or Holy Scriptures and our way of life, in the prospect of our hope in the Messiah and the coming Kingdom of God.
In this world lots of people (not to say the majority) is caught up by human teachings. Be them atheists, christians or people to other religions, they mostly prefer to hold on human teachings and philosophies.
When they encounter people who believe the Biblical Truth, they often are so afraid of them and their teaching they want to avenge them and want to make sure others would not listen to those followers of the Bible.
Today’s Guestspeaker has tried in many articles to expose the truth behind our assumptions and belief systems that were created and pushed upon man for centuries.
He writes correctly:
“Every single one of our traditions has a beginning and most of the time those beginnings have nothing to do with the True God or his Son.”
By a lot of people who call themselves Christian we can clearly see that they do not follow the biblical Truth bu are caught up in the false human doctrines, like the one of the Trinity. We also can see that those who quote Scripture to people directly from the Bible that goes against the church theories they are considered to be a heretic even though they aren’t even using their own words.
Scripture directly from Christ own words in
Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
show over and over again that Christ wanted his followers to know that he had a God and in his opinion that God was the Father for him and for us all.
It is that heavenly Father of Jesus Christ Who should be our Only One True God. It are His Words which we should show to the world and spread the gospel news of the coming Kingdom of God, where Jesus as the authorised one from God shall be king and be mediator between God and man.
- Human & Biblical teachings
- Approachers of ideas around gods, philosophers and theologians
- God’s forgotten Word 6 Lost Lawbook 5 Heretics
- Follower of Jesus part of a cult or a Christian
- A participation in the body of ChristDo Christadelphians belong to Protestantism
While sitting talking to a friend something came up that I knew but I didn’t know how far it reached until today. The trinity concept that really is doctrine but not explained in churches to the membership for one reason or another is even misunderstood by those that refuse it. Above is a clear outline of the trinity doctrine( this is one the oldest shields of the trinity). Now don’t freak out if you don’t recognize it as a explanation taught to you, most don’t. The reason why is because down through the years the concept of the trinity has became a source of attacks so much that even the original followers have tried to step away from it in their attempt to explain it to others so much that its become forgotten even to their own believers. Most people will tell you the example of water, ice, and steam…
View original post 492 more words
In Christianity pastors or preachers should be followers of Christ Jesus and spread the Good News of the coming Kingdom of God. Their first and most important book in their preaching should be the Greatest Book of all, the Bible.
It is not bad to look back at the several people who also tried to be a servant of Christ or to be a servant of God. But the main focus of the preaching may not be on the words of those previous preachers, but always should focus on the Words of God. Too often that is forgotten in several churches, where they shout only a few quotes from Scriptures and fill the main service with their own words and with music, in the hope to entertain the people in their church.
Today we have to ask all those elders, presbyters, expositors to come to preach That Most Important Word. all those who hope to have some mega church running should better remember those who did their best to bring the Word of God to the people: The evangelists in the Second and First Great Awakenings and the Reformers who preached the Word, like the apostle Paul preached followed Jesus who also preached the Word, him following Isaiah, Ezra and so many man of God who where not afraid to preach the Word of God.
Martin Luther = main spark to Protestant Reformation <= 95 Theses > because the Word was unleashed.
William Tyndale, John Hus, + many others executed for translating or preaching the Word in people’s language.
Roman Catholic Church prevented Catholics from reading the Word themselves + from possessing a Bible > restricted for a thousand years.
Read word for soul’s health > solace
expository preaching > involves exposition, or comprehensive explanation, of Scripture => presenting meaning + intent of biblical text, providing commentary + examples => passage clear + understandable ==> expose meaning of the Bible, verse by verse.
Knowing the blood of the martyrs soaks the ground under thousands of stakes, how dare we insert our own words, opinions, fads, and stunts onto the pulpit? Men died for this Word to be preached. Jesus as the Word suffered and absorbed all God’s wrath for the elect so this word would go out and be preached.
- The Reformation shows us why we need expository preaching
- St. Luke: An Expositional and Devotional Commentary” by William Klock
- How Relevant is Your Church?
- 1810 5vols The Family Expositor or A Paraphrase and Version of the New Testament
- The Protestant Reformation and the Reformers: The Truth Restored
- Was the Reformers’ Gospel something new?
- A Swiss Reformer
- The Human Reformer: Martin Luther Struggled With Depression and Nightmares
- Scripture Alone, for the Reformers and us!
The End Time
With the 500th year anniversary of the Reformation coming upon us October 31, many people are looking to history and learning Martin Luther and his the men that came before him.
Martin Luther is generally acknowledged to have been a main spark to the Protestant Reformation. Protestant comes from the word protest, which Luther’s 95 Theses sparked against the Roman Catholic Church’s excesses of indulgences (sin absolution for hire) and other abuses.
The Reformation didn’t happen because Martin Luther put the 95 Theses on the door to Wittenberg Chapel. It happened because the Word was unleashed. ~Mark McAndrew, North Avenue Church
Here, John MacArthur explains in a 1:33 clip How unhindered access to God’s Word changed history.
William Tyndale, John Hus, and many others were executed for translating or preaching the Word in the people’s language. The Roman Catholic Church prevented the Catholics from reading the Word themselves and…
View original post 597 more words