Consolation is your sadness on my table.
Pain that is allowed to be.
Consolation is the power of silence.
My listening without judgement.
Consolation is training in little.
Not judging. Not talking.
Not wise advice.
Consolation is hardly anything.
Except being there.
There and then.
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie: Troost is daar waar pijn gewoon mag zijn
- Human Nature: What does the Bible teach?
- The soul has no rainbow if the eyes have no tears
- Consolation (by Sue Mac’s girl)
- Consolation (by Casey Karp)
Consolation (by Melanie)
- Consolation (Letters unsent)
- Quest to find consolation
- Consolation, fun and gusto . .
- Our Everlasting Consolation
- seekers of yesterday