Many times in our life we have to make choices and do we have to be confronted by people willing to force us to make certain choices or to go certain directions. Those who want to re-direct people often are not afraid to use very offensive or intimidating language.
On the internet we do find lots of people who do not mind their way of speech. Some are convinced that their offensive manner of speech can attract more followers (what it seems to do) and shall get people so much afraid that they would not dare to give a negative reaction or would not dare to contradict the web-owner.
Dave Norris picturing Son. H. Spirit. Father. Christadelphians. Unitarians. Created Being. Mere Force. GOD. Jehovah Witnesses.
One such person is Dave Norris who seems to find pleasure in attacking Roman Catholics, Christadelphians and also seems to have a thing (or fling) with Mormons, because all people who dare to give an other reaction than what he expect he calls Morons and Mormons. Because this (seemingly very frustrated) author bombards the net with anti-Christadelphian material and provides several Christadelphian members with hateful or inappropriate language mails, the Belgian Biblestudents, after a lot of patience, did find it time to react on the net and to provide a special website to show people the many lies such people as Mr. Norris are presenting on the net as so called proof that Christadelphians, Jehovah’s Witnesses and other non-Trinitarian Christians are following false prophets, adhering false teachings and are people sent by Satan.
Too many people do forget that this matter about Trinity or not is a very old issue that came into existence after the death of Christ and became a terrible matter long after the death of the apostles, bringing clergy agreeing to a three-headed god for political and power reasons.
The clergy also found an interesting tool to keep people in their power and to please them with offering them all heathen pleasures, being able to have graven images to pray for, to use incense and do all sorts of rites taken from the pagan people and traditions. People also found more pleasing answers in possibilities to have an other life after this life on earth, than the teachings of the Bible could offer them. The mixture of the philosophical writings, of the Greek and Roman cultures could find a nice amalgamation with the many pagan teachings and were blended in the Roman Catholic Church its teachings.
The Belgian Christadelphian Biblestudents (not to confuse with some other Belgian Christadelphian groups) are aware that lots of people do not have enough bible knowledge and therefore they would love to give an incentive to come to read the Bible, so that it can be examined who keeps most to the teachings of the bible, the trinitarians or the non-trinitarians.
Please come to know this website which want to come to the defence of all non-Trinitarians and in the near future also wants to present the different denominations which believe in only One God Who is One and not three.
Have a look at one way of Dave Norris reacting: Reaction to Vragensteller on Christadelphian Hogwash
- Unitarism  – Please take into account that the Belgian Christadelphians have no ties with the JW and that the Belgian Christadelphian Biblestudents may have connections with and have ex-JW members in the Biblestudent movement [those who returned after they first went with the schism group of the JW which was founded by Rutherford and not by Charles Taze Russell, the student of John Thomas (the founder of the Christadelphians)] Mr.
- Trinity, Logic, and the Transcendence of Transcendence
- What Constitutes a Cult?
- Moongazers and Sunflowers
- In which I cement my place in hell via Newton
- 18 May: Alison Patrick of the Unitarian Church in Shrewsbury: Unitarian? What’s that?
- Please don’t call me a Christian
- I am an agnostic at heart
- Is religious faith madness?
- Letter of the Day: Government must probe trial process
- When Windows Become Mirrors
- All One InTent
- Open Minds, Welcome Hearts
- The Broken Pastorate
- Labyrinth #17: Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Rock Tavern, NY
- A Rescued Life from Cult to Freedom: A Rebuttal of JW’s Beliefs
- Top Of The Morning: What Do You Know About Jehovah Witnesses
- Why Jehovah Witnesss confuse people
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Denomination’s 5..Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- August Dickmann-executed without a trial.
- 10 Things You Should Know about Jehovah’s Witnesses (at that site once again we read the false statement that Charles Taze Russell would have been the first JW.)
- Leaked Documents Reveal Jehovah’s Witnesses A Pedophile Cult David Zublick Channel Leaked internal documents from the Jehovah’s Witnesses church reveal a cover-up of a huge pedophile ring operating within the …
- How Should We Act In The Face Of A False Teacher?
- Was Jesus the Archangel Michael?
- Do You Have to Believe in the Trinity to be Saved?
- Ep. 4 – Jehovah’s Witnesses
- More advice on dealing with Jehovah Witnesses
- Why I hate fundamentalist people so much
- Is the Watchtower Using (or Creating) Apocryphal Material?
- Enduring as a Transgender Christian
- OSC’s Watchtower street teach pt 1
- YouTube: Who’s Lying Now Stephen Lett?
- My Interview with Mick Pillar-A Survivor of the JW Cult
- Congratulations to Naomi!
- ‘Extremist’ Faith: Russian Jehovah’s Witnesses Report Wave Of Police Raids, Detentions
on a website to promote Unitarian
Christianity as the best path to a personal relationship with God.