In this godless world there are also people who think they think they can ask their god or gods for things to happen. There are also people who call themselves ‘Christian‘ and wonder why God does not answer their prayers, though they do not see they have not taken them the right God of gods but pray to a man made god, a god son, and to people they call saints. Though the Elohim Hashem Jehovah is very clear that we should only have and worship the One True God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Jesus and his disciples, Who is an eternal Spirit God and not a fleshy god.
If you feel as though God is not watching or that He does not care you are perhaps better to search your heart, to see if you are really worshipping the right god, and not for example Jesus or any other human being or idols.
Today we can find lots of people who make a mockery of the God of Israel, also not willing to see the Biblical Truth. They most often see the false teachings of human ‘spiritual’ leaders or theologians, be it from Islamic or Christian groups, who destroy everything on their path, leaving nothing but pain and misery in their wake.
More people should follow Asaph his example, coming to look up at the real Only One True God, Jehovah the Elohim Hashem Divine Creator, and to cry out to that God of the universe, the Maker of heaven and earth, summer and winter. We all should know that it is That eternal God Who is prepared to be our rock and refuge, to defend Himself and those who really love Him and worship Him alone, that no matter what the enemy would love to do. They shall always come to know that This One True God is always the Most Mightiest god of all.
– Note: a pity the guest-writer of today, who calls herself a Born-again believer in Christ, wife, mother, teacher, artist, poet, blogger, pianist, singer, telling us she has praised God with her music ever since 1980, makes a strange twist at the end of the article, writing
“Then boldly make your requests known to Him, praising His name and trusting Him for the answer in His time.”
as if she thinks Jesus is God, and as such is forgetting that Jesus is the son of God and the Way to God.
But all the rest of the article, when you keep that only One God Who is One, in your mind is a worthy collection of words to remind people of that greatness of the Most High and how in the ancient times people looked up at Him.
- Asaph felt lonely + alone > God silent => remembered days of old + God redeemed Israel from out of the hand of the enemy in Egypt, + brought them to Canaan, +gave them land for an inheritance, + established His name in their midst.
- enemy had attempted to wipe out religion of Israelites by destroying their places of worship > temple + synagogue destroyed by the enemy
- we can trust Jehovah God to know when enough is enough <= God = never early, never late; always right on time, not limited by our calendar or clock.
- God’s purposes are ever so much bigger than anything we can imagine.
- Asaph did not ask God to defend His people, but His own holy and righteous name => to be preserved holy and blameless in the eyes of the enemy.
- Asaph wanted deliverance, not for his own sake, or for the sake of his countrymen = for the testimony of the God of mercy and grace.
- not forget that God = still in control in affairs of men.
- elements of Asaph’s prayer in psalm 74 should be present in all of our prayers
- our guest writer compares Psalm 74 to the Model Prayer as recorded in Matthew 6:9-13.
- When you pray > do not be afraid to let God know how you feel <= He already knows anyway
- When you pray > Praise Him for who He is + for His will to be done, + for provision + forgiveness, deliverance
- Are you looking for answers and Are you looking for God
- The truth is very plain to see and God can be clearly seen
- God of gods
- God is One
- Attributes to God
- God should be your hope
- The Almighty Lord God of gods King above all gods
- God Helper and Deliverer
- Gods promises
- Belief of the things that God has promised
- God’s never-ending stream of much-needed mercies
- Gods salvation
- Believing in the send one and understanding that one does not live by bread alone
- Today’s thought “They did as Jehovah God commanded Moses” (April 17)
- Today’s thought “nonsense surrounding the many gods” (July 28)
- Have you also been deceived
- Walking alone?
- Does God hear prayer?
- Work with joy and pray with love
- Give your worries to God
- Praying For What We Want or Don’t Want
- Genuine prayer
- Does God answer prayer?
- People who know how to pray to move God to take hold of our affairs in a mighty way
- Gods measure not our measure
- God showing how far He is willing to go to save His children
- Extra verses to remember by The Name to be proclaimed
- Listening and Praying to the Father
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #6 Words to feed and communicate
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #4 Transitoriness #2 Purity
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #7 Prayer #5 Listening Ear
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #10 Prayer #8 Condition
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #16 Benefits of praying
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #18 Fulfilment
- God Feeds The Birds
- Displeasures and Actions of the Almighty God
- Prayer, important aspect in our life
- Worship and worshipping
- Praise and give thanks to God the Most Highest
- Praise the God with His Name
- Gods non answer
- Faithful to the leastening ear
- Wishing to do the will of God
- Observing the commandments and becoming doers of the Word
- Golden rule for understanding in spiritual matters obedience
- Happy who’s delight is only in the law of Jehovah
- Rest thy delight on Jehovah
- 7000 to 20000 words spoken each day
- Biblical Prayer at Tabernacle Site Shilo
- Own Private Words to bring into a good relationship
- Old Man of Prayer
- Sometimes we face trials
- Being sure of their deliverance
- Prayer for the day
God rules the day and the night, and He can be trusted with the details of my life too.
Does it seem as though this world could not get any more debauched than it is already? Do you feel as though God is not watching? that He does not care? I can assure you that He is, and He does. But perhaps He is waiting for His people to cry out to Him in humble prayer.
Asaph felt the same way. The enemy was having a heyday, making a mockery of the God of Israel and destroying everything in their path, leaving nothing but pain and misery in their wake. Asaph did the one thing he could do—he cried out to the God of the universe, the Maker of heaven and earth, summer and winter, to defend Himself in the presence of the enemy.
from Psalm 74
Maschil of Asaph
View original post 1,587 more words