At Stepping Toes we got a reaction from kriztle34, a girl who has always seen herself as an oddball, though how older she gets, the more she came to find that she is just ordinary. She reacted to one of our postings about the position of Jesus and his God.
She is worried about our position before God concerning our writing “Application of old pagan concept of trinity“.
Be careful what you put up on the internet! God is taking record of everything we do including the things we say on the internet. If you put something on the internet you should ask yourself: am I prepared for the eternal consequences that will result from my actions; because your actions don’t just effect your eternity but it can effect the eternity of every person who reads your heretical doctrine and that’s something that God does not take lightly.
She has good reason to be worried about the souls of those who write on the internet. Those writing things the whole world can read, have a big responsibility, (to themselves, to others, to protect others, to God, and for their resurrection and ability to enter the Kingdom of God), and when they write about God their responsibility is even bigger than those who talk about worldly matters.
When talking about God we should first of all be aware that we are talking about the Most High Divine Creator, Who is the Highest Lord of Lord of lords and Host of hosts. His Name may not be defiled, so those talking about Him should be very careful how they use that Holy Name.
We are fully aware of the seriousness when preaching and know that often we may be put in very difficult positions, not coming to twist the Words of God. That Word of God is set apart or holy and should be kept precious.
Those who call themselves Christian should be followers of Christ Jesus and should keep to the doctrines of that Jewish rabbi. As a Jew and descendant form the tribe of King David Jesus only worshipped a singular God, the God of Israel Who is One. Jesus also asked his followers to worship and to pray to that God like he prayed to that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Every person writing on the net about Jesus and God should be fully aware of the danger of telling the wrong things about those Biblical characters. They also should know the importance of the task the master teacher Jeshua (Jesus Christ) has given his followers.
We as followers of Christ Jesus have the task to preach the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God but also to show the people the Way to God. Jesus, the sent one from God is the one people should come to believe.
When writing about God, our heart should be close to Him and not close to the world. Jesus asks us to take distance from the world, though it might not always easy. So many people are caught up in the many false teachings and human doctrines so many churches present them.
It is so easy to be caught by those human doctrines and to step into the world with those many human or pagan rites and festivals. But we have to be stronger than many in the world and go for the Biblical Truth and not human doctrines. We should not believe all those false human doctrines, but should keep to the Biblical doctrines and accept Jesus, the son of man and son of God, being the authorised one from God, who is our Messiah or the Kristos (Christ) and the only one by whom we received the grace of salvation and can find the way to the small gate to the Kingdom of God. In him people should come to believe. About him sincere lovers of God should preach and show the world that Jesus is the Way to God and that Jesus is not God himself, who faked his temptation and death and told lies when He as omniscient God would not have known who would be seated next to Christ or when Jesus would return to earth. That are all matters Jesus did not know but the Only One True God really did know and knows also today and tomorrow, Him always being the Eternal Omniscient Omnipresent Being.
Those writing about The Eternal God should not have any other gods besides Him. When writing on the internet about religious matters the writer should do his or her utmost best always to be determined to stick with the Biblical Truth.
The article she reacted to: Application of old pagan concept of trinity
- A multifold of elements in creation and a bad choice made
- Mean voices on the Internet and free speech
- We are ourselves responsible
- If we, in our prosperity, neglect religious instruction and authority
- Determined To Stick With Truth.
- Atonement And Fellowship 7/8
- A Living Faith #10: Our manner of Life #2
- Being Religious and Spiritual 4 Philosophical, religious and spiritual people
- Being Religious and Spiritual 8 Spiritual, Mystic and not or well religious
- No time like the present
- Teach children the Bible
- Being in isolation #7 Mission work
- Training for the kingdom
- Resurrectional Responsibility
- Rapture articles
- Denominationalism exists because?
- God’s wrath and sanctification
- God is One
- With the gift of Jesus comes an awesome responsibility
- Oratory Style
- Not holding back and getting out of darkness
- 138) Cheap Grace
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #18 Fulfilment
- Life is too precious
- Courageous people…
- Our Choices are Lessons
- Taking Responsibility by Anne Beaulieu
- Awake! Part 1
- The God We Choose
- Faith that does not result in good deeds is useless
- Spiritual Weight Watchers
- Carrying that Heavy Luggage Called Responsibility
- Assuming the responsibility
- Slogan 34: Don’t Pass the Buck
- Protect your players
- Responsibility Clause
- Authority laughs the last
- The Most Valuable Lesson I Ever Learned
- Freedom and responsibility
- You Are Who You Weren’t
- Why We Fail
- The scapegoat reply
- Domestic Factors which Impact a Lived Calling
- How to be ethical when Blogging