“ He that overcometh, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God,
and he shall go out thence no more:
and I will write upon him the name of my God,
and the name of the city of my God,
the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God,
and mine own new name.” (Re 3:12 ASV)
“you are my son, this day have I begotten you”.
Psa 2:7I will tell of the decree: the LORD(YHWH) said unto me: ‘Thou art My son, this day have I begotten thee.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD (YHWH) shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD (YHWH), and his name one.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Joh 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'”
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
For Ever: Subject To God Who Put All Under Him. So That God Is All To All.
1Co 15:28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.
Jesus been seen
Man Cannot See My Face And Live.
Exo 33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.Exo 33:18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.Exo 33:19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.Exo 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.Exo 33:21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:Exo 33:22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:Exo 33:23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
Luk 9:28 Now about eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John, and James with him and went up on a mountain to pray.Luk 9:29 While he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes turned dazzling white.Luk 9:30 Suddenly, two men were talking with him. They were Moses and Elijah.Luk 9:31 They had a glorified appearance, and were discussing Jesus’ departure that he would shortly bring about in Jerusalem.Luk 9:32 Now Peter and the men with him had been overcome by sleep. When they woke up, they saw Jesus’ glory and the two men standing with him.
- When there is a God is it possible to relate to Him
- Looking for answers on the question Is there a God #1 Many gods
- Are you looking for answers and Are you looking for God
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #2 Calling upon the Name of God
- 4th Question: Who or What is God
- The real God
- A 1st reply to the 4th Question Who is God 2 A Singular Supreme Spirit Being
- The habitual misreading of John 1 and the ‘Word being God’ #2
- Germanic mythological influences up to today’s Christmas celebrations
- A god who gave his people commandments and laws he knew they never could keep to it
- No man see the Almighty God and live
- Existence and difficult recognition of the Supreme Deity Being
- To come close to God we have to want to “see” Him
- Some one or something to fear #7 Not afraid for Gods Name
- God, the Father, the Sole Creator of Heaven and Earth
- Prayer theme for August 2019: God’s glory
- Today’s Thought “The whole earth is full of his glory” (May 16)
- Today’s thought “nonsense surrounding the many gods” (July 28)
- Today’s thought “On the eternity of God” (December 17)
- How do trinitarians equate divine nature
- From nothingness to a growing group of followers of Jeshua 4 Trusting the Right One
- Extra verses to memorize Deuteronomy 4:15-16 Watching yourselves very carefully
- Yeshua a man with a special personality
- 2 Corinthians 5:19 – God in Christ
- When you believe Jesus is God, do you think he died?
- To Glorify God and His Son
- To Glorify God and His Son #2 Governance and objectives of the ecclesia/charity
- Sayings of Jesus, what to believe and being or not of the devil
(not all in accordance with our thinking or according to Biblical teaching)
- On the net there are many who claim real followers of Christ, who take him as the “son of God”, like is written in Scriptures, and do not accept Jesus is God, would not be Christians. Also VictorsCorner is one such place where is denied Christianship to those who really follow the Words of Christ Jesus and his heavenly Father. Find more about his view:Being A Cultural Christian Is Not Enough, where is thought that only the ones who follow the human dogma of the Trinity can call themselves Christian.
- A lot of Christian ministers claim non-trinitarians can be no Christian, though they forget the ‘ian’ behind Christ, indicates one is a follower of Christ, which implies one must believe in Jesus Christ, and as such accepts he is born, died and was resurrected. God has no birth, can not die and was also never taken out of the dead, because God is eternal (having no death).What Does It Mean to be a True Christian?
- There our thousands of ways to Being Christian, but one must know if one wants to be accepted by Christ Jesus one has to keep to his teachings, the Biblical teachings and to the laws of his heavenly Father, which implies that one should only worship One God and have no graven images of that God.
- Those Christians that claim that Jesus must be God because it is said “he is one with the Father”. At the same time they forget that we too have to be one with Christ and one with God. In the way of thinking of Trinitarians that would make us also to be Jesus and to be God, which is naturally ridiculous. When we have to be one with Christ and One With The Father, we should be one in spirit, being on the same line of thinking and handling, being in union or unity with each other, Christ and Jehovah God.
- Being Christian Takes PracticeBeing Christian On Day OneMany who call themselves Christian, keep insisting that Jesus would be God, instead of accepting that Jesus is the way to God. Many who do not want to accept the words from God and Jesus as written in the Bible should seriously think about Jesus saying: Go Away, I don’t know youWhat is it Like Being You? – Br. Jim WoodrumIt’s a privilege
- Straight and Narrow Pain – Br. Jack Crowley
- Luke 9:23-25 #WordSnippet
- Effective Christianity
- Rules for Discernment – Particular vs UniversalMan should know that Jesus as an example for all mankind showed people the way to his heavenly Father, and not to himself, in the same way that he did not pray to himself, but always prayed to the Only One God, the God of Israel. Real Christians should follow Jesus his words and should follow the commandments of his heavenly Father, Jehovah God Who is One. This is the Way, Walk in It – Br. James KoesterThe good mask
- Why Your Church Needs a Health Check Up!
- Christians at all times should wonder Am I worthy of you? and at the same time should question themselves if they are really worshipping the right god, namely the Unseen Eternal All-knowing Spirit Suprime Being. Many have forgotten who is behind it all and Calling all sinners, come home
- >How do you define your own identity?
- God Knows What He Is Doing
- god can do anythingWho am I?<
- Funny that people can think God as a Trinity can sound pretty weird, but it is actually one of the most beautiful pieces of theology that people refuse to accept, namely God declaring ‘This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.’ Matthew 3:16-18 (NLT) What is the Trinity? Lots of Christians call to listen to the voice of Jesus but do not listen to him nor his heavenly Father, though they write: Hear The Son, Believe The Father. They keep refusing to listen to God Who declared Jesus His only begotten beloved son.
- Is the Trinity scriptural – or is it pagan nonsense and My Confession give an idea how a person gets entangled in the false human doctrine, instead of really taking the words of the Scriptures like they are written down. So much relies on how one defines terms, and awareness of the filters used to define those terms, instead of keeping it all simple and not to build one theory on another theory of so-called theologians neglecting the Words of the Bible, which are simple to follow.
- Many Trinitarians bring up the unity of Christ with God but do not see how we too have to have God in us. sometimes they even say “For those who deny the presence of God in this world and who deny the work of Jesus on the cross, the Spirit is meaningless.” but they themselves do not see the wonderous act Jesus has done on that piece of wood, trusting fully his heavenly Father. It is in a way Unacceptable that they keep refusing to see the work Jesus has done for mankind.
- The Immaculate Conception and the Trinity
- What’s the Foundation Upon Which You Stand?
- #17 St Nicholas and Why I Accepted the Trinity
- Irenaeus on Theology and Christology 1
- Irenaeus on Theology and Christology 2
- Irenaeus on Theology and Christology 3
- Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?
- The Creation of the New Testament, the Roman Catholic Church, and the Holy Trinity
- Is Jesus God? – Adnan Rashid vs Samuel Green
- Proof that the disciples did not preach the trinity!
- How the Trinity Debate has Influenced Our Reading
- A Trinitarian Christian claims he can explain the trinity…guess what happens next?
- Mohammed Hijab vs David Wood, Tawheed vs Trinity
- Is Jesus God? Debate between Pastor Stanley Sjoberg and Sheikh Ahmed Deedat
- Trinity vs Tawheed, Adnan Rashid vs Samuel Green (Part 1)
- Trinity vs Tawheed – Adnan Rashid vs Samuel Green (Part 2)
- Beloved SonComing closer to the pagan festival of Christmas lots of Christians do forget how the Old Testament Scriptures point to the promised one his coming. We can see his incredible works and see that Father God sent him. Yet we must also answer the call to come to him for the life he offers…Come To Me To Have Life