Important by looking at those books and letting those words coming unto us, we should always remember what their purpose was and is, plus in which style they were written, always understanding the genre it was meant to be.
Also what we should care for is not to be carried away by human teachings or human doctrines. They often make it more difficult to come to a correct insight and easy understanding. Most people are afraid to put away those false teachings and human traditions, which becomes a hindrance to come to a good insight. Though God always has protected His Words and no matter whatever translation a person is using he or she can come to insight when he or she is willing to open his or her heart to God His Words. that is the primordial act to do, letting God speak to you.
Enjoy the reading of several Bible books this Summer and let them bring light in your life.
- People Seeking for God 2 Human interpretations
- People Seeking for God 3 Laws and directions
- Are you looking for answers and Are you looking for God
- Counterfeit Gospels
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- God-breathed prophetic words written torah and the mitzvot to teach us
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 11 Believing and obeying the gospel of the Kingdom of God
- Background to look at things
- Minimizing the power of God’s Force the Holy Spirit
- Being Religious and Spiritual 5 Gnostic influences
- Inner voice inside the soul of man
- Illuminating our minds and watching out
- Cleanliness and worrying or not about purity
- Reminding myself!!
- Our Inner Voice
- Inner Voice
The Bible is more of a library than a book! It contains literature of all different genres and types. Just as you wouldn’t read a novel the same way that you read your new employment contract, we can’t read every passage of scripture the same way. We need to pay attention to the genre of the passage we’re looking at and make sure we appreciate the tools that particular genre uses to communicate. One writer uses the analogy of a board game:
… there are different “game” rules involved in the interpretation of the different kinds of biblical literature. The author has played his “game,” has sought to convey his meaning, under the rules covering the particular literary form he used. Unless we know those rules, we will almost certainly misinterpret his meaning…
View original post 108 more words