The whole world must be aware of the dangers of false teachings that people just would be saved by the blood of Christ and therefore have nothing to do, no works to be required from them. Jesus’ parables warn us for such careless thoughts or ignorance of our necessary duties to be able to enter the Kingdom of God.
In Micah 3: 1-12 story about leaders of the church > leading people astray from God’s word > making people comfortable in their sinful life style by speaking a message of false hope + security => encouraging people to sin <= refused to lead people back to God + lifestyle God called Micah to be God’s messenger.
Pastors + prophets today = same task > not bend to pressure even from within church to conform to sinful beliefs, behaviors or lifestyles common in the world => must be God’s voice for truth, righteousness + holiness.
- The business of this life
- A god who gave his people commandments and laws he knew they never could keep to it
- Believing in the send one and understanding that one does not live by bread alone
- Faith Alone Does Not Save . . . No Matter How Many Times Protestants Say It Does
- Not about personal salvation but about a bigger Plan
- People Seeking for God 3 Laws and directions
- People Seeking for God 5 Bread of life
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness
- Christ’s ethical teaching
- Being Justified by faith
- A Living Faith #3 Faith put into action
- Faith and works
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #8 Prayer #6 Communication and manifestation
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #16 Benefits of praying
- Observing the commandments and becoming doers of the Word
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- Running away from the past
- Malefactors becoming your master
- Be holy
- She who sows thistles will reap prickles
- Love for each other attracting others