When you believe today and now it is one step in the right direction. Once you have the right faith that can move mountains, you also need to act according to that faith.
It means you are convinced that there is an Existent complete in all the senses of the word ‘existence.’ It means you do not doubt any more that He is the cause of all existence. You not only know that in Him all else subsists and from Him derives everything, but you want to share this knowledge with others. It is like when you are in love, you feel bright and full of fire with butterflies in the stomach. You do not want to be quiet about it any more. You want to tell everybody.
The existing Supreme Being making you to exist makes you longing for Him and out of thankfulness for your being you want to share your life with other creations of this Most High. You know
“for should He not exist the existence of all else would he extinguished, and nothing could persist.”
Like the Israelites possess a divine legislation — laws, commandments, ordinances, rules of life, instruction in the Will of God as to how they should conduct themselves in order to attain temporal and eternal felicity, we as Christians also are willing to accept those ordinances of the Most High Divine Creator as the only just solution for mankind. therefore we do know it is necessary that more people get to know those rules and regulations.
Moses revealed to the Israelites propositions and prescriptions of this kind in a miraculous and supernatural manner, but no doctrinal opinions, no saving truths, no universal propositions of reason. Moses wrote everything down so that next generations could also get to know what to do and how to arrange their life.
We have to come to see that we are obliged to believe in God and to follow His Given Word by which his only begotten son came to declare his heavenly Father and to make it clear what we have to do. This Nazarene Jew asked his disciples to go out in the world and to preach the Good News of the coming Kingdom of God. In case we call ourselves Christian we should be followers of Christ. As followers of this son of God we should listen to his words and accept what he says. We should follow his teachings and follow up the tasks he has given his disciples.
Belief in God does not require us to comprehend the incomprehensible. It is impossible to know everything or to understand everything. But we should help each other. We should help each person around us to come to see more clear and to receive more wisdom in the works of God. The only way to do is when we are willing to share our knowledge and to accept more knowledge from others. Together we should exchange ideas.
From Guestwriters is one of those places where more than one writer, more than one believer can share his or her thoughts with others and give others the opportunity to think about certain matters.
When we truly believe in God and in His only begotten son to be the Messiah, it requires that we have a faithful life, living and behaving by our best understanding of God and the laws He has given us. It requires that we act honourably, with love and justice, with due respect for God’s creation, with humility before the Divine mysteries we cannot understand, and with loyalty to the God’s People, the Jewish people and to those who have chosen to follow Christ, the cornerstone of the new generation children of God.
Jeshua, Jesus Christ, opened the gates to the Kingdom of God for the gentiles, the non-Jews who are willing to come close to God and to accept Him as their Most High Supreme Master of everything.
Together we all should come united, embarking on a pathway away from the societal and cultural forces that lead us to such vile behaviour. For far too long American Jews and Israeli Jews have been wittingly and unwittingly nurturing the forces that encourage extremism and fanaticism to flourish and wreak havoc. As well as in the Jewish culture as in the Christian culture we have seen the right wing groups or very conservative groups bringing more fundamentalist groups in the foreground and protecting. Though those fundamentalists, Jews and Christians do much more damage to the Jewish religion and Christian religion, than good.
We have to show the world that Israel, God’s Chosen people shall have to get its nation, but this in respect to other people living in the surroundings of the future capital of the Kingdom of God (Jerusalem). We do have to let others come to understand that it are not the religious and the faithful to God who are misusing the Word of God to get their own agenda of having more power.
We must be glad that we see changes in Israel itself. The marching and speaking out against the terror of “price tagging” and religious fanaticism in Israel is a good thing we should applaud. We should also let others know this. As lovers of God we also have to show the world that Israel is God’s nation and that we all should work to it that we can come to a peaceful region where the lovers of God shall be able to live in unity. That unity is important. It is a matter of spirit and openness to the differences between each believer. Often it is misunderstood that we all should think and act exactly the same or should all follow exactly the same and only one worldly organisation. But we should follow a heavenly organisation, the one of God. For us Christians Jeshua (Jesus Christ) is that cornerstone of that ‘Church‘. He is the one we should follow.
With our different opinions we should not be afraid to let those different opinions exist one next to the other. We also should know there are lots of things we do not yet understand, so we may have different ideas about it. But when we trust God we shall come to see that in the end He will give guidance and insight and everything shall become clear. We only now, need patience, and that we should bring up, in the love for each other.
When we are prepared to share our knowledge and bring forth some interesting ideas, others can become stimulated and also get inspired. We should give one light to the other so that every next one can start a chain of lights which shall become brighter in the darkness of this world.
Therefore do not hesitate to become a preacher in the name of Christ. Let your voice be heard. Share your thought with us and others.
You too can become a co-author on this platform. You too can become a voice bringing support for the faith in Christ and in God. You too can show others ways of life. You too can open others their eyes so that it would be easier for them to make choices. Only when we understand what is going around us, we shall be able to place ourselves in the whole picture and be able to make the right choices.
We should help each other to see better and to go together on the path prepared by the Messiah, the sent one from God.
Lets unite and put the hands together, helping each other to move forward.
God’s wisdom for the believer brings peace
- Genesis Among the Creation Myths
- Believing in God the Rewarder
- Jehovah steep rock and fortress, source of insight
- Creation of the earth and man #3 Of the Sabbath day #1 the Seventh day
- High Holidays not only for Israel
- Days of Nisan, Pesach, Pasach, Pascha and Easter
- On the Edge of Believing
- Counterfeit Gospels
- About a man who changed history of humankind
- Entrance of a king to question our position #1 Coming in the Name of the Lord
- Marriage of Jesus 5 Papyrus fragment in Egyptian Coptic
- Marriage of Jesus 8 Wife of Yahweh
- Marriage of Jesus 9 Reason for a new marriage
- Marriage of Jesus 10 Old and New Covenant
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #10 Prayer #8 Condition
- Like grasshoppers
- Illuminating our minds and watching out
- The Best Bedtime Stories
- People are turning their back on Christianity
- Race, Skin colour and differences
- More looking for similarities
- Preparation for unity
- Wrong choices made to get rid of Assad
- Depression, Anxiety, Pressure and megachurches
- Stepping Toes 2014 in review
- Separation of church and state
- The sin of partiality
- Moving forward
- Remember there’s a light in the next day
- Structuur -structure
- A visible organisation on earth
- Looking for something or for the Truth and what it might be and self-awareness
- Not words of any organisation should bind you, but the Word of God
- To whom do we want to be enslaved Be enslaved to Christ
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- New Preaching Ideas website
- Bringing Good News into the world
- United people under Christ
Further related articles:
- From Whom Should We Seek Counsel?
- The Messiah went to Many Places Teaching
- What will make us ready to preach the gospel
- How To Get Started In Sharing Your Faith As a Christian
- Preaching the Cross of Christ
- Quick Quotes: 25 Quotes from “Preaching” by Tim Keller
- Why Being A Christian Isn’t Cool
- Stuff My Church Does I: Preaching
- Is Preaching Passé?
- The Art of Preaching
- What is preaching to me… and what it is for others.
- Preach the Word by Alistair Begg
- Preaching to the Reader
- 10 Years of Preaching, 10 Lessons: Lesson 1
- 10 Years of Preaching, 10 Lessons: Lesson 2
- Lessons Learned from 25 Years of Preaching (3)
- Life at the Church is Kinda Laid Back: How our Preaching Sounds to Newcomers
- The earnestness of preaching
- Tim Keller on the case for (usually) doing expository preaching
- Bulldozer spirituality
- Wisdom of Men or the Power of God – By Laurence Torr
- The Word of God – Christ, Scripture, Preaching
- The Gospel
- Transformation through God’s word!
- Bread of Life: Gospel according to Jesus, Martin Luther and Brene Brown
- Expository Preaching / Haddon Robinson 1.
- The purpose of preaching
- Preach Christ to sinners
- The Whole Counsel of God #563
- “Imitating other Believers in Judea” – 1 Thess 2:13-16 [Sermons on 1 Thessalonians, Week 8]
- 7 Ways for Men to help Women in Ministry
- The Hope of Leaving 1 Peter 1:13
- Eat Me, Speak Me
- Sermon Verses Motivational Talk
- Ending a Sermon on Time
- How to listen to sermons when it is the last thing I feel like doing
- More Than You Can Handle
- Confessions of an Idolatrous Preacher
- Topical Sermon vs Topical Series
- Preaching (Book Review)
- Catherine Booth Writes About Preaching
- Frank Pollard on Preaching
- Thunder Or Lightning?Preaching
- Street Preaching & Something the Devil Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Advice for Preachers
- Called Not to Preach
- Detroit Pastor Is Trying To Launch A “So You Think You Can Preach?” TV Show
- Ever had a sermon which totally flopped?
- Do you just sprinkle the Bible onto your sermons?
- For Preachers and Bible Teachers: Make Sure The Work Of The Scripture Is Completed In Your Own Hearts
- Are You Serving Slop In The Pulpit?
- Consider When Witnessing
- Preaching As The Plane Crashed
- Is This What You Face Whenever You Preach? You Should!
- Tim Keller’s Book on Preaching
- How to listen to character study sermons
- Sermon Post: For the Life of the World
- Winning Converts?
- Sow The Word
- Religion of Man; Is this the greatest lie that was ever told?
- The Great Duty of Family Religion – George Whitefield
- Devotion: Your Word, not my words
- Don’t Talk the Talk If You Don’t Walk the Walk
- Preaching As Expository Exultation
- Sermons That Do Not Just Settle For General Inspiration And Moralising (via Tim Keller)
- “Let’s Go Throw Rocks At The Campbellite Preacher!”
- Is Your Church–Or Are Your Sermons–A Waste Of Time?
- Still Nervous When You Speak In Front Of Others?
- Why do we Preach to People With Really Bad Memories?
- Why Should I Not Continue To Preach?
- Live that they might see
- Street Evangelism
- Is Evangelism for Everyone?
- Are You Afraid To Witness?
- Revolutionary Christianty
- As We Go Through the World
- Can You Help Me Become A Christian?
- Struggling with the Spiritual but not Religious.
- We are Agents for Expanding God’s Kingdom on Earth
- Teach children about God’s blessings
- Outreach On The Street Again
- Preaching Christ Is Not Enough
- Three Gifts God Gives Us to Conquer the Fear of Evangelism
- Would You Speak?
- God uses our work to put others in right relationship with Him. Makes sense!
- Off the Hook? (wsforchrist.com)
- What Must We Believe? (the-1000-year-view.com)
- Shooting Your Arrow By Faith (10kreasons.wordpress.com)
- “Where are you?” N:o 18 Faith is an ability to see the truth of God (docgreenlife.com)
- ‘I’m Insecure’ (jamaica-gleaner.com)
- Parshat Va’etchanan: The oneness of Israel and God’s love (blogs.timesofisrael.com)
- Only one person who has the power to cast the deciding vote that will kill your dream (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- Psst! Spread The Good Word! (fromguestwriters.wordpress.com)
- Engagement in an actual two-way conversation with your deities (fromguestwriters.wordpress.com)
- God, Justice, and Genocide (godsbreath.net)