In your journey when you hit an obstacle, you do your best to figure it out: to go over it, under it, around it, through it. >Most of the time successful + you can go on your way > Sometimes > obstacle seems impenetrable
- thinking outside the box > new ways to overcome challenge
- rail against fate + wonder “why me?”
maybe it isn’t the situation and it isn’t other people => Perhaps it’s you that needs to change.
- stubborn to ask for help
- asking for too many opinions => confused with all the conflicting advice
- Elohim Mar Yah showing His wonders
- Counted worthy to suffer dishonour
- No insurmountable obstacles to come to know God
- 30 things to start doing for yourself – #6 is vital.
- Forgiveness always possible
- Get Your Wonderful Disease-proof Human Body
In your journey when you hit an obstacle, you do your best to figure it out: to go over it, under it, around it, through it. Most of the time you’re successful and you can go on your way.
Sometimes, though, the obstacle seems impenetrable—like it’s a wall of granite. You try all the techniques and tricks you know. They worked in the past, but they aren’t working now. You even tried thinking outside the box for new ways to overcome the challenge, but that doesn’t work either.
Now, you don’t know what to do, how to change the situation. You rail against fate and wonder “why me?” You claim you’ve done everything you can to change the situation. You insist that if others would change, things would be better for you.
But maybe it isn’t the situation and it isn’t other people. Perhaps it’s you that needs to…
View original post 197 more words