Why is it so many people wait such a long time before daring to take the steps to change. Mostly they are too much under pressure of those around them.
We should dare to think and handle for ourselves and look for the right way to find the right path for life.
At certain points in the year, like when Spring has arrived it is not bad to think about it and to do a big clean-up.
Take action now — today — + step into your future = not some far off time = right here, right now, in the very next moment => You are in the right place!
- Don’t put off stepping into your future because you think you don’t have the time
- don’t fall for the illusion that tomorrow or the next week or next month your schedule will clear + you’ll have plenty of time to pursue your dreams
- this is the best time > Right now = moment = best time to step into your future. Do it; go for it!
Your homework = have schedule in one hand + your goals + dreams in your other hand
When you wait for some one or something you should take care you wait for the right thing or for the right one.
- The truth is very plain to see and God can be clearly seen
- The longer you wait
- Tapping into God’s Strength by Waiting on Him
- Change: It’s Hard
- Change: It Hurts
- Change: It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better
- Change: Don’t Quit Before the Whistle Blows
Take action now—today—and step into your future. Your future is not some far off time; it’s right here, right now, in the very next moment. You are in the right place!
Don’t put off stepping into your future because you think you don’t have the time. And don’t fall for the illusion that tomorrow or the next week or next month your schedule will clear and you’ll have plenty of time to pursue your dreams. You won’t. Something always pops up and interferes with your best-laid plans.
You do have time to step into your bright future right now, regardless of whether or not you think you do or whether or not this is the best time. Right now, this moment, is the best time to step into your future. Do it; go for it!
Your homework: have your schedule in one…
View original post 164 more words