With everything what is going on in Europe and the Middle East many who want to worship only One True God may think it is better not to become or to be a Muslim. For non-trinitarian Christians this might be a good thing to be able to welcome those who love the Divine Creator, the God of Abraham.
But fear is not always the right or good reason to change faith. When it is fear for God than it is very good to make the right choice going on the right path, following Allah‘s commandments and coming to an understanding of the sent one from Him.
All those who dare to call themselves Christian should be worried about the recent of Islamophobic reactions. The Parisian attacks did not help, neither the refugee crisis nor the Muslim community or Ummah.
Lots of people do forget under the victims were also non-believers, Christians but also Jews and Muslims. From several sites we do hear Jews and Muslims who are bullied, or have witnessed, or have been victims of racial crimes. Racial slurs, violent confrontations, verbal abuse; the full spectrum of hate crime has been on show.
We condemn every terrorist act but we also should condemn every antisocial behaviour. We must warn others and be careful not to become blind ourselves for what is really going on and how some may try to get more power in our society.
People should remember that those who call themselves Jew, Christian or Muslim should follow the Holy Scriptures. Torah (Law), Nebim (Prophets), Kethubim aleph (First Writings) Kethubim Bet (Second Writings or Messianic Scriptures = New Testament) and Quran or Koran condemn such violence and hatred. Those who are terrorising lots of people in the name of Allah are abusing the God’s title and God’s Name.
Too many people seem to be blind and deaf about Islam which says no to terrorism, It is up to the Muslim teachers, imams, preachers and followers of the prophet Muhammad to show the world that those terrorists are not representable for Islam and that the real Muslim faith is a very peaceful religion.
the writer her mind turns to her mum worrying about her every time she sees a post about an attack or abuse.
heart aches > anything happening to her + anyone harming her + looking at her as someone other than who she is <=== loving, caring, selfless + humble human
cycle of violence numbes
here + Middle East + Asia = affected by violence
know people who have lost relatives in Syria, Palestine, Yemen, Lebanon, Jordan. Iraq, Pakistan etc. etc. etc.
More Muslims are killed + affected by terrorist’s attacks than any other group of people
> unenviable position of being part of a group which is labeled both victim and perpetrator.
- A world with or without religion
- Sharing a common security and a common set of values
- Migrants to the West #1
- Migrants to the West #5
- Migrants to the West #10 Religious freedom
- Not true or True Catholicism and True Islam
- ISIS cannot be presenters of the real Islam
- Islamic State forcing the West to provide means for Kurdistan
- Malaysia requires sole use of God’s title for Muslims
- Shariah and child abuse – Is there a connection?
- Where do we stand in the backdrop of Charlie Hebdo Massacre ?
- Public not informed enough about Jihad terrorism in Belgium
- Quran can convert to Christianity
- Muslims should also Fear God
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1: 4-7 Merciful Lord of the Creation to show us the right path
- Islam says it admires faith based on logic, what about the others