Europe is facing the worst human migration crisis since World War II.
A recent Eurobarometer poll suggests that 64 percent of Czechs, 55 percent of Italians, and 46 percent of Britons have a negative attitude towards immigrants from other EU member states. Meanwhile, 85 percent of all EU citizens surveyed agreed that additional measures need to be taken to fight illegal immigration from outside the EU.
Please do find related articles on this refugee crisis:
- Can We Pay The Price To Free Humanity?
- Are people willing to take the responsibility for others
- If Europe fails on the question of refugees, then it won’t be the Europe we wished for
- State of Europe 2015 – Addressing Europe’s crises
- Schengen area and Freedom for Europeans being put to the test as never before
- Europe’s refugees just follow the ancient routes for the peopling of Europe in the Neolithic
- Why Russia backs Assad: a view from Russia’s anti-imperialist left
- Meeting to focus on humanitarian issues for Syria
- Propaganda war and ISIS
by guestpeaker | 2015/09/24 · 3:30 pm