The world may not forget that those who abuse the name of Allah, rape children and young women, murder innocent people of different faith groups including Muslims, burn Qurans (the most sacred book for any Muslim) destroy mosques (the holy place of prayer for Allah)
When something happens close by it may shock us more than the events far from our bed. But we may not let us be blinded by hate or revenge for what touched us deeply and always look at everything in proportion.
*not forgetting what’s happening in the world + what happened + what media didn’t cover
- Lebanon: 43 killed by Isis + over 200 injured
- Baghdad Isis killed 19 people
- 7 people got their bodies decapitated
- Gaza: Last year 2,104 Palestinians killed by Israel
- Syria: every single day for the past 5 years = gone through inhumane, terrible things
- Isis killed more than 100,00 muslims in the past 2 yearsMuslims getting a lot of hate for the Paris attacks > they condemn all these terrorist attacksAllah swt says in the Quran ” … Whosoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all of mankind” Quran 5:32refugees nothing to do with this > terrorists burned down their camps => running fromInna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ) ‘Surely we belong to God and to Him shall we return+Preceding: Don’t be Muslim++
- Wrath kills the foolish man, and envy consumes the covetous one
- Refugee crisis, terrorist attacks and created fear
- Brussels-born Salah Abdeslam key suspect Paris terrorist attacks
- Paris attacks darkning the world
- Trump brand of migrant demonization #1
- Trump brand of migrant demonization #2
- Islamophobic hate crimes rise in UK following terror attacks
- Europe and much-vaunted bastions of multiculturalism becoming No God Zones
- Wrong ideas about religious terrorism
- State and attitude of certain people to blame for radicalisation
- The world Having to face a collective failure
- What we don’t say about the refugee crisis?
- Declaring a Jihad Against ISIS
- Propaganda war and ISIS
- Politics: How Americans Are Using Microaggresive Terminology to Strip Refugees of Their Dignity
- Refugees and the Ethics of Exclusion: Examining Ethics through Julie Bertagna’s Exodus
- The disguise
- Paris Attack Survivor’s Story Teaches A Powerful Lesson
- Fear of the “Other” – Get Rid of It!
- The song of Roland and the attack on Paris
- Churches response to Radical Muslims
- Some Thoughts on Prejudice in Wake of the Paris Attacks
- Spike In Anti-Muslim Attacks Casts Spotlight On Government Policies
- Emotional Muslim Survivor Recounts Shooting That Killed His Two Sisters In Paris Attack
- Muslim Woman Called A ‘Murdering Muslim’ In Morrisons Supermarket
- #IstandwithParis but also #IstandwithBeirut
- Problematic Or Patriotic? Two Ways To Talk About Muslims
- NaBloPoMo – Day 15 of an entire month of has the whole world gone crazy?
- In regards to tragedy.
- Every life is equal
- A message to our students after the Paris Tragedy.
- Don’t be Muslim
- But they hate Americans
- Applebee’s customer smashes Muslim woman in the face for speaking Swahili
- Two Men Jailed For Assault In Exeter City Centre
- Muslim Men And Kids In Double Digits
- Lebanon on saturday 43 were killed by Isis and over 200 injured. The media didn’t cover this?
- In Japan there was an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0 which triggered a small tsunami
- In Baghdad Isis killed 19 people at a funeral! How disrespectful is that? Its at the point where they attack funerals?
- No one seemed to care when 7 people which included 4 men, 2 women and a 9 year old girl got thier bodys decapitated. How come the world isn’t going crazy over a child who got abducted and beheaded??
- Or how about Gaza? Last…
View original post 312 more words