As first posting I come to present something which is not of my own, but which I would like to share with you, because it can be a good lesson for all of us, how bad previous experiences can lighten us up and can let us conquer many negative things , by helping others.
The writer of this reblogged article is Eman Kawas, who had a very nasty experience in her life. There were times when people disappointed her and let her down, but those were the times when she had to remind herself to trust her own judgement and opinions, to keep her life focused on believing in herself and all that she was and is capable of.
Every person in this world caries her or his own story with awful but also nice experiences. All of us will have to face challenges to make in their life. The outside world may put pressure on us with many things. We should know we always should be in charge to make our own choices and that we can not be called guilty for those things which happened to us, without our consent.
In our life we often let us be carried away by bad experiences or let others ‘kill our spirit’ because of bad things they have done to us or like to do to us. At work, in our neighbourhood, in our circle of friends and family, we may encounter many circumstances which would like to impress on us positively but also negatively.
To make the best out of our life we first of all have to know where we stand and where we would like to be. Before we can go forward in our life we get to get rid of all the ballast and do away all the dirt lying in front of us.
We have to take care we do not have to face a negative emotion that can produce negative experiences. Because once negative experiences are present, they can take us in a negative spiral, downward on the road instead of upwards. Basic daily events or tasks at hand, may never going to suck the good energies from us and turn them into negative energies. We may never let it come to a point where that what we have to do or to tackle comes to look like impossible or seems not to be solved.
We always should take care that we are able to be ready to undertake the ‘battle of life’. We should take care we do not come into a situation where we think the only solution would be to take a flight. We should always remember that we have to choose to fight our given problems and that we never should fear so much man, or run away from them. (the only One we should really fear is the Divine Creator God. )
When we become aware of too much stress we should think about going into the defence by ‘becoming calmer’ and by using the flight of the ‘own personality’, making sure that you start to regain your full positive energy from your life.
Never may we get carried away by thinking our stress is a sign of weakness. It is up to us to make us stronger by putting all experiences up to the good and to relative many issues. Sometimes taking distance of what bothers us can help. Going for a stroll or a nice walk in the green nature, calming us down and taking care we come not so stressful that we do come in a circle of depression.
A little bit of stress or anxiety can help us to stay alert and to stimulate us to undertake certain actions. Let us use it for our advantage to create new things and to be very active. But let it not destroy our creativity nor our aim to continue that what we believe would be good.
Therefore always keep faith in yourself, believe in yourself and in your own family and always ‘stay your self’ whatever the circumstances may be. Always keeping your own personality shall already avoid much of stress taking you down.
To take in consideration:
- whatever you achieve is not satisfying to you and something is always missing
- constantly looking for something that you don’t know what it is
- faced by “sink or swim situations”
- driven by negative impulses or stress
- not feeling to achieve
- feeling bored
- strange reactions from your part
- short answers
- feeling like running on our toes
- overeating, heart disease, hypertension, stroke
- exposing yourself to long- term stress > causing physical dysfunction
- let it drive you
- neglect of spiritual life
- loosing hopes, loves, dreams, plans
- to be taken by the maelstrom of the earthly experience
- negative people
- constant noise(background music)
- uncomfortable clothing (too tight shoes, hosiery, itchy sweater)
- too much stuff, a cluttered home or office
- disorder around you
- see challenges as opportunities to succeed
- set smart goals for yourself => Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely goals
- remain positive > ready for opportunities that rise
- bring a sense of connection, renewal and energy
- dare to think things over and try to meditate on it
- let it be useful > if it was a short-term stress
- keep people from stealing your joy
- keep optimistic
- concentrate on the nice things around you
- seek someone else’s love and assistance
- talk with someone close to yo, whom you can trust
- be ready yourself for others
- bless different circumstances and bless others around you
- concentrate on the people with positive thoughts
- concentrate on the positive thoughts in yourself
- focus on shifting what drives you from stress to performance – from negative to positive –
- nurture yourself as any garden does
- realize > what truly makes a difference = way you see things.
- Do know what your driver is
- Remember Which Source you can have with you
- What is life?
- A philosophical error which rejects the body as part of the human person
- Materialism, would be life, and aspirations
- Searching for fulfillment and meaning through own efforts, facing unsatisfaction and depression
- Kitty Werthmann her account of growing up in Austria under Nazi regime
- Fragments from the Book of Job #7 Epilogue
- Fear knocked at the door
- 8 fears caused by the fear of Man
- Depression Is and When
- How do you keep people from stealing your joy?
- Seems no future in suffering
- Suffering – through the apparent silence of God
- Suffering continues
- Suffering leading to joy
- Surprised by time in joys & sufferings
- Words from God about suffering
- Working of the hope
- Getting out of the dark corners of this world
- Running away from the past
- Walking in the Light of Life
- Hope does not disappoint us
- If you do pray you shall not be disappointed
- Always a choice
- We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands
- To Work Longer or Die Younger
- We all have to have dreams
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement
- Peace Takes You
- Answering a fool according to his folly
- Feeling-good, search for happiness and the church
- Feel-good Factor?
- How to Feel Good About Yourself
- Ageing and Solidarity between generations
- Everything that is done in the world is done by hope
- Faith is knowing there is an ocean because you have seen a brook.
- Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark
- Hope does not disappoint us
- See the conquest and believe that we can gain the victory
- Change should not be stressful
- Happiness is like manna
- Spreading good cheer contagious
- Spark of Positivism
- Thanksgiving wisdom: Why gratitude is good for your health
- Importance of parents 1
- Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- Depression, Anxiety, Pressure and megachurches
- Breathing and growing with no heir
- Come ye yourselves apart … and rest awhile (Mark 6:31)
- United people under Christ
- Commit your self to the trustworthy creator
How to Relieve Stress. Stress. We all deal with it. Whether it be our jobs, family life, drama with friends, a relationship problem, or finances, stress is there.
How to Deal With Stress. Life can be stressful; sometimes you’ll have to deal with ongoing stress positively. Stress can have a variety of causes such as family …
Feeling stressed a lot? Having a way to relieve stress at your desk, in front of the TV, or wherever your health and one very simple way is to use a stress ball for …
wikiHow has Managing Stress how to articles with step-by-step instructions and photos.
How to Avoid Stress During the Holidays. Although the holiday season is supposed to bring joy and harmony to all, the many expectations that lay behind the …
How to Beat Workplace Stress. People in many professions work well over the usual 40 hour work week and end up bringing workplace stress home with them.
How to Avoid Stress on the Internet. Believe it or not, using the Internet can be a major source of stress for some people. This article will offer some tips of …
Identify the cause of your stress. Is your heart pounding because that idiot just cut you off on the freeway, or is it because of that presentation you have to give to …
How to Reduce Stress. Reducing the stress in your life will take a lot of reflection and action, but it will be worth it. If you’re less stressed, you’ll be able to sleep …
- Tackling stress in a tough climate (hiscox.co.uk)
Not surprisingly their biggest source of stress is the fear of losing their business (57%). But pressures in today’s tough business climate are also putting an increasing strain on them. Many worry about losing clients (54%) or feel the pressure of bringing in new business (52%). A tailored professional indemnity insurance policy may help to mitigate these risks.
If the business they have worked so hard to build is under threat, it’s understandable that company owners will try to keep as much of a work/life balance as they can while doing everything possible to keep the business afloat. However on a positive, most (68%) say they try to keep a good work/life balance.
Many entrepreneurs would say they thrive on stress, that they make better decisions under pressure and have some of their best ideas when up against the clock. But stress is meant to be a temporary condition. If it becomes the norm rather than the exception in your working day it can quickly lead to burnout. Chronic stress can lead you to make poor decisions causing your business to suffer.
It’s important for entrepreneurs to take steps to tackle stress so you can stay at the top of your game. Eat healthily, take exercise, get enough sleep, but also get away from work once in a while. Spend time with your family and go out with your friends. Put it in your diary if you have to. You’ll appreciate it. And so will they.
- What Is Stress (debatabletopicsx.wordpress.com)
You are not the only one with either personal or collective problems, because rest of the human kind can have deep predicaments with great fears. On the other hand, stress can find you, with a repeated daily tasks. This involves your entirety of your life. Now you must analyse everything about yourself, and understand how you ended up in such condition. Then take the right action or confront your greatest fear and solve the problem there and then. This may not be easy but when you accomplish your goal, your entire life may outlook into more easy times. You see, problems are not assignments to deals with, but they are part of life, to teach you, one thing, and that is to gain higher experience in life. This leads to complete knowledge of a certain wisdom in life.
- The Karma of Stress. ~ Beatrice Bachleda (elephantjournal.com)
It begins with one thing, and when we don’t get right down to the cause and take care of it, it begins to sneak into other things. Eventually the small things that we would never think about twice become the reason why we suddenly burst into tears or begin snapping at people we love.The problem with stress lies in our conditioning. It’s in the “agreement” we made that stress is a negative thing and must be demolished instantly or else we are to blame for its existence. The agreement says we “shouldn‘t let stress get to us.”
- Why stress might not be so bad (thelondonuniversity.com)
Much of what we know about the physical and mental toll of chronic stress stems from seminal work by Robert Sapolsky beginning in the late 1970s. [Sapolsky, PhD,] a neuroendocrinologist, was among the first to make the connection that the hormones released during the fight-or-flight response—the ones that helped our ancestors avoid becoming dinner—have deleterious effects when the stress is severe and sustained. Especially insidious, chronic exposure to one of these hormones, cortisol, causes brain changes that make it increasingly difficult to shut the stress response down.
- Owning our Health: Taking control of stress (blogs.vancouversun.com)
Cynicism is that nagging, negative feeling of mistrust and doubt due to a build-up of life’s ups and downs; its hurts and betrayals. Viewing life through mistrustful lenses, we are constantly on the alert and on the defensive – our fight or flight reactor permanently switched on. This negative viewpoint can silently drain us for years, going undetected and unnoticed.
To be healthier in every way, we need to consciously take care of this important part of us in a way that heals cynicism as well as other signs of stress. What’s needed is a rethink about how we view our world and our place in it.
Understanding the circumstances that lead us to feel mistrustful, at risk, not valued or cared for and, thus, cynical is a great start. Often we find it is the continual remembering of a whole history of negative events that brings us to that stressed and cynical viewpoint. But we shouldn’t stop at just recognizing the problem.
Nurturing a spiritual practice builds a stronger, more rooted sense of unity with the divine. And, this builds a sense of stability, safety as well as new perspectives. The prayers of Jesus, for example, show us that in communing with God we can find a safe place where we can learn to see ourselves from a more spiritual standpoint, which allows us to respond to difficulties more effectively. Even in our darkest of moments, this action can redefine how we see the world – lifting the mistrust, anger, and fear that breed cynicism.
- How the stress of our “always on” culture can impact performance, health and happiness (scopeblog.stanford.edu)
During a recent Café Scientifique event, Palo Alto-based organizational psychologist Jay Azarow, PhD, discussed how our “always on” culture can negatively impact your performance, health and happiness. In the video above, he provides an overview of science-based yet practical approaches to reducing and managing stress, increasing energy and enhancing focus and productivity.
- Planetary Healing: Take a Break from Stress (wesannac.com)
Everyone gets stressed out at times, and here on earth, a lot of things can bring us down and make it much harder to re-find a good vibration if we let them. Our emotions and expressions affect the vibration of the entire planet, and to heal this world, it’s essential that we situate ourselves on a good vibration as much and as often as possible.
It’s more than easy to dip into stress and frustration when circumstances in our lives allow for it, and here, I’d like to offer five things we can do when stressful situations pile on and make it harder to be in a positive space.
Remember that you’re never alone, and if you need to, take some time off from whatever’s stressing you out and ease into your unfolding higher-vibrational perception. In due time, stress will cease to bring people down like it has for so long, but for now, we have to be able to be here for each other when it gets the best of us.
Stay strong, fellow seekers, because stress or no stress, our greatest work is just beginning.
Those are signs that you are driven by stress, when you’re faced by “sink or swim situations” and that’s the only way that you would go above and beyond, then that’s when you realize you are driven by stress. A recent discovery took me to a place to see the reason I am dissatisfied, not achieved or maybe just bored.
Performance driven people are the ones that see challenges as opportunities to succeed; they tend to set SMART goals for themselves, no magic involved (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely goals) and remain positive to be ready for the opportunities that rise, on the other hand stress driven people perceive…
View original post 174 more words