Choosing the people around us is important. We can become influenced by them, but we also can influence them. Those who are full of negativism can become transformed by our positivism.
- Evaluate people, places and things in the right way
- Form your attitudes through life experiences in a good way
- Show your feeing
- do not hide you way of thinking
- dare to show your acting
- Create a positive environment => be more positive = have a positive attitude
- learn about positive thinking and practice what you learn => develop habit of being positive.
- ! Negative people can pull down your mood and make you very unhappy.
- Do not have to their bad mood get to you.
Depending on the environment you grew up in, the people you surround yourself with and how immersed you are in the media, you may have developed a more positive or a more negative attitude. When you are in a positive environment, you will tend to be more positive and likely have a positive attitude. When you are in a negative environment, you will tend to be more negative and likely have a negative attitude.
The good thing is, you don’t have to keep the attitude you have. If you learn about positive thinking and practice what you learn, you will develop a habit of being positive.
When you meet someone who has a negative attitude, how does it make you feel? If they are being nasty, mean…
View original post 85 more words