Knowing God without knowing our own wretchedness makes for pride.
Knowing our own wretchedness without knowing God makes for despair.
Knowing Jesus Christ strikes the balance because he shows us both God and our own wretchedness.
– Blaise Pascal
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie > De balans vinden omdat Jezus ons zowel God als onze eigen ellende toont
- The Master’s mind
- How Well Do You Really Know Jesus Christ?
- I Don’t Know Him…
- Knowing God is Knowing His Name – Jehovah Nissi!
- Silouan the Athonite: “It is one thing to believe that God exists and another to know Him”
- Day 128
- When God Reveals Himself
- What Christianity’s All About: Knowing God (Jeremiah 31:31-34)
- Communion with God
- 5 ways to Knowing God better for a better year