German TV channel ZDF documentary about people who arrive in Germany with the idea that their ideology stands above the German constitution
The documentary does question if Germans are maybe too tolerant towards immigrants from non-western and Islamic regions, and the documentary implies that they might be too tolerant because of the terrible history of Germany.
A community where people want to live in peace together requires respect from the citizens for each other and respect for the democratic rules of the ‘guest’ country.
We may not forget that respect also has to be earned and to say that tolerance ends where no tolerance is shown to us is creating a danger zone. Better is that there were no tolerance is shown to some one, to try to find out the reasons why there is such attitude against such people. Often no tolerance comes from taking a wrong attitude because there is a fear being fed by not enough knowledge about those people. Too many Westerners do have a wrong idea about Islam and have also prejudiced ideas about people fleeing the war zones in the Middle East.
Several difficulties between the different groups trying to come to the West have their seeds also in their will to stay strongly to their own believes and not willingness to open themselves to other believes or ideas.
From the beginning those who want to enter the European Union have to learn this has to be a place where there is demanded an openness to different ideas, different believes and where there is a demand to give everybody a fair chance to develop in total freedom, respecting the freedom of the others. Freedom can there only be when everybody is willing not to restrict the freedom of the other. Though there have to be some limitations which demands that there can be found a consensus so that everybody can live undisturbed.
- documentary maker thinks: we should make every refugee understand that if they want to stay => they have to accept our system of values
- if they don’t => leaving the country
- having rights but also duties
- Faith related boycotts
- Quran versus older Holy Writings of Divine Creator
- Migrants to the West #6
- Migrants to the West #10 Religious freedom
- ISIL will find no safe haven
- Wrong choices made to get rid of Assad
- Doubting and going astray
- Answering a fool according to his folly
- Charlie Hebdo, offensive satire and why ‘Freedom of Speech’ needs more discussion
- Being Charlie 7
- Being Charlie 8
- Being Charlie 10
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- Our relationship with God, Jesus and eachother
- Our way of life
- Sharing a common security and a common set of values
- Propaganda war and ISIS
- Continues Syrian conflict needing not only dialogue
- Can We Pay The Price To Free Humanity?
- Are people willing to take the responsibility for others
- Because of doing too much social work put to silence
- If Europe fails on the question of refugees, then it won’t be the Europe we wished for
- State of Europe 2015 – Addressing Europe’s crises
- Schengen area and Freedom for Europeans being put to the test as never before
- Europe’s refugees just follow the ancient routes for the peopling of Europe in the Neolithic
The German TV channel ZDF broadcasted a documentary that shows what kind of conflicts there are between immigrants and refugees that arrive from Islamic and non-western countries. Usually, I wouldn’t suggest to watch a TV broadcast from ZDF as they are often biased against German citizens, but over the last time they started to report more about conflicts that they denied previously, maybe because it’s no longer possible to hide the facts.
This documentary is about conflicts between immigrants or refugees, not so much about conflicts between them and German citizens, anyways, it gives you an impression what kind of effect this has on German citizens as well. The documentary is about people who arrive in Germany with the idea that their ideology stands above the German constitution, and the documentary does question if we Germans are maybe too tolerant towards immigrants from non-western and Islamic regions, and the documentary…
View original post 281 more words