In case the capitalist and so called civilised countries would have taken action soon enough West Europe would not have to face such an immigration of asylum seekers.
The superpowers waited much to long before to intervene with what was going on in Syria and Iraq.
The West has also too many people who think Islam is the cause of the problem, but they forget that those who misuse the name of Allah are not real Muslims and are not living according to the teachings of the Koran.
Also the Muslims in the Western countries are at fault that most citizens in the West got a wrong perception, because they have waited too long before giving a severe reaction against the rebels and so called Islamic fundamentalists.
First of all the war-zones should have to become stabilised again and all effort should be put in education, giving attention to the most important human values.
Hard work has to be done to get away from the most widespread and destructive mental disease on earth today and the root cause of most man-made destruction: Greed.
- Worldwide approximately 60 million people on the move today, for economical or political reasons > basically from 3rd world countries
- trying to reach 1st world countries in the west
- numbers too much to handle in the West on this scale.
- 2 main areas of origin of this problem : the Middle East and Africa.
- Syrian conflict= mayor source of Middle Eastern refugees/migrants
- if the war would be finished, all the Syrians, Iraqis etc could go home instead of going to a for them alien country with alien cultures (non muslim cultures ).
- main problem = Assad regime + IS > both will have to go
- the middle east will have to find their own equilibrium
- EU would probably be willing to pump enough money into those Albania and Kosovo to accommodate Syrian refugees = a lot cheaper and better than to bring all those people to non-Moslem countries = No assimilation problems
- Most African countries pretty rich, plenty of resources : oil , diamonds, minerals, metals etc. > biggest problems = corruption greed + cronyism
- mental developement aid => go a long way
- real change has to come from within the governments and people living there
- resettling large numbers of people else where => spread the problem <= they bring their mentality with them.
- a lot cheaper and easier to pick one African country that has some potential and send them all there and then train them up to a reasonable standard with aid money; the emphasis being on mental development and skills that enable them to have a reasonable existence.
- most of man-made problems boil down to the same old root cause = way of thinking, namely greed for power and money => responsible for current conflicts and mass migration the world over ===> unless we tackle this way of thinking, nothing will change.
- Without greed for power by somebody = no armed conflicts +> power sharing = > chance to achieve a reasonable existence and life style
- greed = only learned behaviour => change of thinking = education
- declare greed for what it is = largest and most widespread and destructive mental disease on earth today and the
root cause of most man-made destruction.
- replace greed with mindfull thinking = some consideration for others and our life support system and with that sustainability.
Additional articles of interest:
- A world with or without religion
- Ian Barbour connecting science and religion
- Being Religious and Spiritual 1 Immateriality and Spiritual experience
- Exceptionalism and Restricting Laws
- Patriarch Abraham, Muslims, Christians and the son of God
- Prophets making excuses
- Sharing a common security and a common set of values
- Quran versus older Holy Writings of Divine Creator
- Islam says it admires faith based on logic, what about the others
- Not true or True Catholicism and True Islam
- Why is it that Christians don’t understand Muslims and Muslims do not understand Christians?
- Christian fundamentalism as dangerous as Muslim fundamentalism
- Fear of God reason to return to Holy Scriptures
- Muslims should also Fear God
- Cognizance at the doorstep or at the internet socket
- Faith related boycotts
- Mocking, Agitation and Religious Persecution
- Economic crisis danger for the rise of political extremism
- Migrants to the West #1
- Migrants to the West #2
- Migrants to the West #3
- Migrants to the West #4
- Migrants to the West #5
- Migrants to the West #6
- Migrants to the West #8 Welbeing
- Migrants to the West #10 Religious freedom
- Americans wrongly informed about situation in Europe
- 2014 Religion
- Islamic State forcing the West to provide means for Kurdistan
- ISIL will find no safe haven
- Funding of ISIS
- ISIS cannot be presenters of the real Islam
- Rampaging, demolishing sacred sites and cultural heritage
- Shariah and child abuse – Is there a connection?
- Fitting the bill in the North and in the East
- French Muslims under attack
- Continues Syrian conflict needing not only dialogue
- Can We Pay The Price To Free Humanity?
- Are people willing to take the responsibility for others
- If Europe fails on the question of refugees, then it won’t be the Europe we wished for
- State of Europe 2015 – Addressing Europe’s crises
- Schengen area and Freedom for Europeans being put to the test as never before
- Europe’s refugees just follow the ancient routes for the peopling of Europe in the Neolithic
- Why Russia backs Assad: a view from Russia’s anti-imperialist left
- Meeting to focus on humanitarian issues for Syria
- Propaganda war and ISIS
Worldwide there are approximately 60 million people on the move today, for economical or political reasons.All of them are from basically 3rd world countries and they are all trying to reach 1st world countries in the west.The sheer numbers are simply too much to handle in the West,let alone the integration and assimilation of them on this scale.
There are 2 main areas of origin of this problem : the Middle East and Africa.
So let’s have a closer look at them and see if there are any obvious solutions to the problem.
The Syrian conflict ist he mayor source oft he Middle Eastern refugees/migrants;if the war would be finished, all the Syrians, Iraqis etc could go home instead of going to a to them alien country with alien cultures (non muslim cultures ).
The main problem there ist he Assad regime and the IS; both will have to go…
View original post 1,391 more words