We often fall in the trap of creating too high expectations and comparing ourselves with others. In case we are willing to accept our ‘honest self’ we shall find an easier life, giving more meaning to our saying “I am”.
Remember you have to :
- accept yourself.
- take care of your mind, body and soul
- treat yourself with love, respect and care
- do meaningful things => reminds you how worth it you are
- have relativism
- recognise your enormous potential inside -> empower all your best qualities to continuing learning and trusting in yourself
- stop overestimating other people opinions
- ignore negative criticisms
- listen to the constructive remarks
- create your own opinion.
- = Accept yourself, take care of yourself, love yourself ==> You are worth it.
Have you ever felt as if you were less worth it than someone else?
Have you ever felt as if your opinion was not as interesting as other people´s?
Have you ever created your own judgement, even about yourself, based on other people considerations?
Many of us have felt that way sometimes. I have had those feelings sometimes. That is why I am writing this post, because I know how it feels and because I worked on myself to change that perspective and believe in myself.
It took me time to understand, and believe, that creating my own value based on other´s opinion was a mistake but, once I understood it, I was able to change the whole perspective.
What to do to believe in yourself?
In my experience, there are four main “rules”:
- Acceptance In order to believe in yourself, you have to accept yourself. Completely as you…
View original post 227 more words