Too many people are being squeezed into a corner and others succeed in humiliating their fellow human beings and making them feel bad.
We have to be very careful not to become a victim by putting ourselves in a weak position. We must always consider our own “I” high and worthy enough to respect each being around us respectfully and to give the love that we may receive from the Supreme, so that we don’t have to feel guilty of our and others wellbeing.
When something bad happens we should always check what caused it and if we were part of the causer(s). As long as we did nothing wrong against the Law of our Maker we should not feel guilty, but that excludes us not of having to try to mend it and to bring back the good to it.
- did something bad => feel terribl = feel like you’re a bad person => deal with this
- sometimes there are things we just need to do for ourselves without feeling bad about it.
- need not to be guilty of your wellbeing.
- Misery = not solution = choice we have with every aspect of our life > to be a part of problem – or – part of solution.
- Physical nourishment needed
- enjoying bounty of life > If you cannot be grateful for that = Something seriously wrong = serious psychological ailment.