When somebody has to make a very difficult decision, certainly when it is about matters of life and death and about consequences a person has to carry with her her all life people must be careful not to put their own ideas in the head of that person and force her in a certain way to decisions she late will regret.
- Planned Parenthood > personal experience with that organization is a very negative one
- They proceeded to tell me what at the time I wanted to hear to make my decision easier = in reality all lies
- They told me baby = a ball of tissue + I was young + had my whole life ahead of me
- they told me = easy procedure with very little complications
- they told me I was making the right choice
- how painful the procedure was
- the other girls faces in the “after” room
- the instant relief I felt that later became extreme guilt followed by severe depression
- when you look at your future children that are “planned” => void, emptiness you cant fill
- the truth that at around 4 weeks in the womb that “ball of tissue” actually has a heartbeat…..which to me means alive!
- I will always carry the scars that run so deep