Eyes + Words
Written by Lois Linkens
Cease your crying, little one,
your time on earth has scarce begun.
There will be time to push and shove,
but as you lie, you’re bound in love. In
these small moments, soft and still, the
world is turning at His will. Stay close,
my child, to what is true, for He did
wonderfully, making you.
View original post
When somebody has to make a very difficult decision, certainly when it is about matters of life and death and about consequences a person has to carry with her her all life people must be careful not to put their own ideas in the head of that person and force her in a certain way to decisions she late will regret.
- Planned Parenthood > personal experience with that organization is a very negative one
- They proceeded to tell me what at the time I wanted to hear to make my decision easier = in reality all lies
- They told me baby = a ball of tissue + I was young + had my whole life ahead of me
- they told me = easy procedure with very little complications
- they told me I was making the right choice
- how painful the procedure was
- the other girls faces in the “after” room
- the instant relief I felt that later became extreme guilt followed by severe depression
- when you look at your future children that are “planned” => void, emptiness you cant fill
- the truth that at around 4 weeks in the womb that “ball of tissue” actually has a heartbeat…..which to me means alive!
- I will always carry the scars that run so deep
Whoopi Goldberg commandments and abortion
My Choice (by Jezabel Jonson)
The Real ‘Choice’
The Passionate Pen
Read Carrie’s story, the first in a new series, Real Abortion Stories on The Passionate Pen. These brave women are speaking out to shed light on the reality of abortion.
“Speaking with vulnerability for the sake of others. That is courageous love.” – Pastor Lori Bradeen
“I am usually quiet when it comes to political opinions and views but I cant sit back and see another positive post or picture regarding how great Planned Parenthood is and the good they do for women. My personal experience with that organization is a very negative one. You see when I was 21 years old I became pregnant and went to PP seeking advice and counsel. They proceeded to tell me what at the time I wanted to hear to make my decision easier but in reality were all lies. They told me that the baby I was carrying was a ball of…
View original post 414 more words