The defender of both the rich and the poor, the weak and the strong, the young and the old is calling onto all and want to see that all the world may hear about His Name and His wonderworks.
In the previous centuries we have seen many monasteries being build all over the western hemisphere. Many convent groups were created and had so called religious people who segregate themselves from the country folks. Not all of those who detached themselves from ordinary day-life got to do some work for God that brought some positiveness and something extra to the Christian community.
To seclude oneself from the world does not resolve anything. It will not let the Christian community grow. They may pray a lot for expansion of that community but that is not what God requires from His children to repeat continuously the same words or prayers.
We always have to remember what Jesus asked his disciples, to go out into the world to preach the gospel-message.
To get harvest there has to be the labour. Without labour no harvest.
- Theology teacher marries Jesus Christ (wnd.com)
- Teaching Jesus is Son of God Could Become Criminalized in UK (wucnews.com)
- John Piper reminds Christians that Jesus is praying for us (rare.us)
- Obedience to The SON+ of GOD is NOT Legalism (stateofglobe.com)
- Jesus Clears the Temple: Matthew 21:12 (forestbenedict.com)
- The Theotokos: The Model of the Renewal of Humanity (frted.wordpress.com)
- SON Shine (news.sosevents.org)
- 38-year-old woman ‘marries’ Jesus Christ with hundreds in attendance [PHOTOS] (dailypost.ng)
- ‘I am married to Jesus’ (theinternetpost.net)
Just as there are two sides to a coin there are two sides to every story. Note vs 1 of Proverbs 18: “One who has isolatedhimself seekshis own desires;he rejectsallsound judgment.” (NET). Note this is self-imposed not God imposed as in the case of Moses (Ex 3:1), the plain for Ezekiel (Ezek 3:22), the wilderness for John (Luke 1:80), Arabia for Paul (Gal 1:17) and the wilderness for His Blessed Son (Mark 1). And that is where we find the two sides to every story.
There are those who seek isolation due to a need or desire to grow closer to God but vs 1 clearly indicates that this is not the case. These are people who have a “Jonah complex.” They fail to see the ramifications of their isolation and God’s plan and purpose for…
View original post 135 more words