- Present-moment awareness = being attuned to Unity of Life + being attuned to unique individual that is “you” + feeling expansion of the possible while accepting the contraction of limitation + accepting the unknown of the infinite and eternal while moving through concrete, tangible experiences
- resonance that reaches to all life, interacting, interweaving, enfolding, unfolding.
- boundaries (us/them/other) fade + soften allowing recognition + familiarity
- practice present-moment awareness: listening, focusing, meditation, prayer, sports, or garden, or drive very fast, taking action = expression of our inner life through our outer life > remaining in center between mind, heart, + actions through listening + waiting.
- waiting = important = allowing space for movement of the heart to direct our action, rather than the mind = unnerving
- if taking actions because we have been listening to movement of the heart => each action becomes an expression of a higher unity.