People have to deal with many rules. The majority shall not ignore the traffic rules and shall be willing to adhere to many rules made by man. But for the most important rules for life, not many are interested in getting to know them, withstand keeping to them.
It is very important that those who say they believe in God and believe in Christ remember that the first commandment of the Divine Creator is that we should only have One God.
1Co 8:4 BSB 1.1 So about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world, and that there is no God but one.
Deu 4:35 BSB 1.1 You were shown these things so that you would know that the LORD is God; there is no other besides Him.
Deu 4:39 BSB 1.1 Know therefore this day and take to heart that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.
Deu 10:17 BSB 1.1 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, mighty, and awesome God, showing no partiality and accepting no bribe.
1Ki 8:60 BSB 1.1 so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD is God. There is no other!
The commandments that God gave should be a lamp for us in our life.
Pro 6:23 BSB 1.1 For this commandment is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and the reproofs of discipline are the way to life,
Psa 119:105 BSB 1.1 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
In life we all have to make our own choice about which rules we want to follow. The Most High God has given the world His Word with its regulations and laws or commandments. They can be used as a guide and shall make it possible to go for living an abundant, fruitful life. The Elohim Hashem Jehovah wants to lead us down a path of peace, strength, joy, and victory. He has our best interests in mind. He is for us.
Psa 118:6 BSB 1.1 The LORD is on my side; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Joh 16:13 BSB 1.1 However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.We may not forget that only the regulations, commandments or law of Jehovah is perfect.Psa 19:7 BSB 1.1 The Law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the LORD is trustworthy, making wise the simple.Psa 119:96-106 BSB 1.1 I have seen a limit to all perfection, but Your commandment is without limit. (97) Oh, how I love Your law! All day long it is my meditation. (98) Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, for they are always with me. (99) I have more insight than all my teachers, for Your testimonies are my meditation. (100) I discern more than the elders, for I obey Your precepts. (101) I have kept my feet from every evil path, that I may keep Your word. (102) I have not departed from Your ordinances, for You Yourself have taught me. (103) How sweet are Your words to my tastethan honey in my mouth! (104) I gain understanding from Your precepts; therefore I hate every false way. (105) Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (106) I have sworn and confirmed that I will keep Your righteous judgments.Deu 6:6-9 BSB 1.1 These words I am commanding you today are to be upon your hearts. (7) And you shall teach them diligently to your children and speak of them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. (8) Tie them as reminders on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. (9) Write them on the doorposts of your houses and on your gates.
Freedom and amendments, firearms and abortions
Letter to a Non-Christian Nation
Adar 6, Matan Torah remembering the giving of Torah
When believing in God’s existence and His son, possessing a divine legislation
Who Am I That I Could Hinder God?
Sacred Rhythms – Longing for a deep, fundamental change in your life with God
- Colour-blindness and road code
- Cognizance at the doorstep or at the internet socket
- Cleanliness and worrying or not about purity
- Today’s thought “Clothing yourselves with the right attitude” (May 16)
- Today’s thought “… with all your heart” (May 09)
- Lost senses or a clear focus on the one at the stake
- Concerning a most important Law and dead men being alive again
- Recognising Jehovah’s sovereignty
- Revolt against the Authority of the Bible
- Bible in the first place #1/3
- Bible in the first place #2/3
- Moshe Rabbenu and Torat Moshe
- Expectations for kashrut to meet individual and contemporary norms
- Need of a sovereign decision about sovereign decisions by sovereign member states
- Reasons why Christianity is declining rapidly in America
- American Christianity no longer resembles its Founder
- Christians are increasingly mixing and matching their faith in unexpected ways
- Matthew 23:23-24 – The Nazarene’s Commentary: Woe 4: A Disregard for Justice and Mercy
- If we, in our prosperity, neglect religious instruction and authority
- Mental Enslavement and Sins Syndrome (MESS)
- A boy with dirty hands
- Life Lessons
- Laws Don’t Fix Things
- Human Rules!!!
- Merely Human Rules….
- Isaiah 29:13 Worship By Human Rules
- “Human” Rules
- Rules for being human + WTF Should I Do In Life?!
- rule follower / rule breaker?
- Use the Whole Road
- Following merely human rules is not the truth
- New effort needed to restore civilian rule, transition to democracy — Global Issues
- Saudi Arabia imposes strict restrictions during Ramzan month: Loudspeakers prohibited, worshippers ordered to do Iftar inside mosques and more
- 10 Rules I Live By When It Comes to Time
- Ten Rules for being Human
- Rules to Being Human
- Youtube: the rules limiting the use of relaxed profanity
- The Condemnation of Legalism
- Just Regular Conversation
- Matthew 15:8-9 Honoring God In Word Only
- Matthew 15:9 Worthless Worship
- Looking Good Isn’t the Same as Living for Good
- Free In Deed, Part 1
- Jesus Christ, my freedom from human rules
- Disconnected In Heaven?
Some people think rules don’t apply to them. I am sure you have met some of those people. However, it will catch up with them sooner or later. Truth is God sees. God knows. You can’t get away with it when it comes to God.
Jesus tells us:
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,” John 14:15-16
A Helper – the Holy Spirit — this is such a relief. We don’t have to do it on our own. The Holy Spirit is with us – helping us.
This also takes away our excuse that we just can’t help it, or that’s just the way we are. No, we are able to change because the Holy Spirit helps us to change and to grow. We are over-comers! We are victorious!
View original post 166 more words
One response to “rules?”
Pingback: but as for me | From guestwriters