Often we hear people claiming that only this or that Bible is the “true Bible” or only “right bible”. Certain people of certain denominations swear by only one particular version and consider all other bible translations falsified ones and/or written from the particular denominational view of the publishers. Those who often are willing to start a ‘war’ on Bible translations do forget that God Himself has all the Power to protect His own Word and always shall do that.
Find also to read
- Words to bring into a good relationship
- Challenging claim 4 Inspired by God 3 Self-consistent Word of God
- Jewish writings and translations for our era
- People Seeking for God 7 The Lord and lords
- Lord in place of the divine name
- Names, Titles, and Characters of Jesus Christ
- Americans really thinking the Messiah Christ had an English name
- The NIV and the Name of God
- Corruption in our translations !
- Wycliffe Associates supporting underground Bible translators
- Word of God presented to people in more than 3200 languages
- How to Choose a Bible for Preaching
- Articles on bible Students concerning Bible translations