In case more people would join hands and use their minds and words to bring and share positiveness to the world around them we would be able to live in a better world.
Tag Archives: Working together
Man descended from a single man. The first Adam and Eve are the parents of “lots of generations.” Today the world is populated with quite a variety of peoples, of which their members have very different political views and very different way to practice their civil and religious life.
Do you believe that in this world is too much injustice? Do you think there is little to do about it? Or do you believe that there is something going on and you are able to have a say in the matter? Would you think your voice could matter? do you think any voice would matter?
If you are convinced that the weaker ones of our society need voices speaking for them, than you are here on the right place. But why do you not dare to come up for them too?
There is so much injustice to be spoken off and there are so many problems in this world which concerns us all, that voices around it should be heard. On social, economical but also on environmental level we could use some more voices ringing the bell.
If you are convinced that no man is able to change everything, than you are not the one to whom we are calling, but we do accept your view and hope you will change it, after having spend some more time on this site.
We believe that there is a lot to do against injustice in the world. We even believe that it is necessary that people join hands to work together to do something about it. Here we want to offer a place where we take a close look at this world and bring up issues which would be interesting for more people to look at.
We are convinced that each of us could contribute his bit and actually get something rolling. Every person in this world is created in the image of the Divine Creator. (You may believe in Him or not.) Each person has received talents, but should also use them. Not only to help him or herself, but also to help others in this world. When each individual would join those gifts together an energy can be created by such group of people joining forces, that can be much greater than the capacity of the individual parts.
On this platform, we would love to find people from different ideologies fraternal together. We would appreciate it if several people would not mind letting their voice hear hear as well. Here we want to see expressed ideas of people from across the globe, and that all may see their ideas as yet far they may be different, we would like it that everybody recognizes them as ideas from people who want to feel free to live together in peace in this world.
Generally we would like to send out a message of peace in languages understood by others. In a sense, therefore, you will also find most of the articles in the trade language English, because a majority would be able to follow it. It would be great if we had here also articles in French, German, South African and perhaps also in Spanish, but for that we have yet to find the necessary professional speakers.
The most fun we would have in case we would find a willing person of every continent on this earth that would not mind placing an overview of what happened in their compass at regular intervals (weekly, two weekly, monthly or even bi-monthly).
Dear readers, are you not feeling called to bring a regular word here?
Why do you use your knowledge and civil skills not to share your knowledge with others?
If several professionals would present some articles in a easily understandable form and would post something about things in their field at regular intervals, this could become an exciting platform where many people can gain knowledge and increase their knowledge and understanding to feel better in a world where we all deserve a place.
Therefore, do not procrastinate! Why postpone? contact us and let us know you want to write too on this blog From Guestwriters where you too can reblog articles you encountered on the net and foudn interesting to be read by many.
If you like writing why prorogue an offer to write for us?
Though it will be once a week or once a month, every part sustainability can be enriching for everyone and an act of fraternity and testimony of togetherness.
Let us hear from you.
Shorter Dutch version / Kortere Nederlandse versie: Mensen van verschillende culturen, geloofs- en politieke overtuigingen broederlijk naast elkaar
Find also to read:
- 2013 Lifestyle, religiously and spiritualy
- Church has to grow through witness, not by proselytism
- How long to wait before bringing religiousness and spirituality in practice
- #People help the People
- Sargon of Akkad is an ideologue and so am I
- Apology: A look at ideology
- A philosophy and a political ideology which will take us into the 21st century
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge: “If men could learn from history”
- Christianity vs Moral Decay
- Terrorism and Separation of Church and Mosque
- On Identity-The Self Label
- Between Me and the World
- The Necessity of Marxists’ Convergence and the Marxist Revival Project
- Perceiving and Judging pairs and Political Views
- The Crisis of World Capitalism and the Tasks of the Left
- Lines drawn in shifting sands
- The land of the free…Really?
- Economically Liberal Socially Conservative
- Politics and Investing: What You Can Learn From the Collapse of SolarCity
- A New Logistics Post
- I want a ‘progressive’ Senate
- Concept of Program
- Why I choose
- Politics and PA Primaries
- Quote Of The Day – Political Views
- The Positive Attitude of the Millennial’s Misfortune
- The Law of the Jungle Is Far Superior to the Ideology of Globalism
- Legitimate Christianity as a Neo-Paganism
- Being Modest Is Choosing To Lose Out In Life
- Call for Papers: Special Issue of the Journal Qualitative Research in Organizations and Management
- 31st July 2016
- Same As It Ever Was – Life With the Clintons – Cash For Influence & Endless War
- Turning the Tables on Systemic Injustices: How Health in All Policies Can Promote Equity
- It’s ironic how we tolerate the very same injustice we hate
- Entry 2. Unite our voices
- White Privilege
- We pay them to break the law
- Christianity and Illegal Immigration
- You told her she had no voice.
- 50 Things That Scare Me More Than A Trans Person in the Bathroom With Me
- As Far As I Can Tell
- The Real Enemy
- Oh, the Humanity and other good intentions
- Is justice actually achieved in the current judicial system? – Part 2
- The Perfection of Cruelty
- Meditation, attitude help man readapt to society after 44 year prison term
- Ruffled Feathers Will Survive
- ‘Stop Drinking the Kool-Aid, America: Political Fiction in an Age of Televised Lies’ by John W. Whitehead
- One Percent
- Outrage to action
- Gun Control
- Practise What You Preach
- 24th July 2016
- There’s Room At The Top
- Is Passion So Hard to Pursue?
- The Power of Community
- I Am Not Afraid Of You, Nor The Color Of Your Skin
- A Change of Direction
- #30 Standing in the Unknown
- Public Consultation on the European Pillar of Social Rights Launched 8th March 2016 #SocialRights
- ESIF Structured Dialogue group of experts meeting 26th April 2016
- Sharing knowledge Divisi Eksploittasi Tahun 2016
- The Center of the Soul
- Community Listings: sharing local knowledge on home-based services
- The Scensual World – Mission & Vision
- Learnist is a place for learning and sharing what you know
- Reflective journaling in education
- Mind Body Soul Newsletter August 2016
- When Words Get in the Way
- Meet and Greet: 7/30/16 — Dream big dream often
- Ying Yang of time
- Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis
- Kindness Boomerang
- Waves of life
- How To Talk So People Listen
- Griff’s Prayer For Those Who Don’t Like Sharing
- Beautiful Blogs
- Versatile Blogger Award