We are not the owners of this world, but as renters and permitted users we have to take care of what is given to us to live in and to share our love.
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie: Hoge herkenningen. . . We moeten de aarde verrijken met liefde en vriendelijkheid.
- The earth
- It’s A Small World After All
- Despondency Act 3: Earth Disheveled
- Who’s Space is it anyway?
- When Polluters Cannot Hide
- You are an outcome of the places you have traveled to…
- Powered by Nature
- Elements: Earth (Part 3)
- 1 Million
- big blue
- Researchers can’t tell if any newfound worlds could sustain life – Axios
- Recover health, hope and happiness with the help of trees — guest post
“We must enrich the Earth with love and kindness.
We must hold our hands over plants and animals and protect them,
for we are servants, guardians, protectors,
and consequently masters on Earth!”
– Roselis von Sass(The Truth About the Incas)
Text & image source: Garden of Illumination https://web.facebook.com/Garden-of-Illumination-1433140463620723/