Tag Archives: Troublesome times
The world has always known people who had problems with their relationship and even went to fight with each other because they wanted things of the other person. Wars have been a common thing for humanity. In the West we may be pleased after World War II the fighting was less than in previous centuries, but still lots of internal battles make many lives sour.
In the West, though, there are many who call themselves Christian and even say the Western World belongs to the Christians and Is or should be Christian. When they are afraid Muslims would take over they should more question themselves how it is possible that so many people do want to leave Christendom for that other religion.
This year we do remember that it is 2020 years ago that rabbi Jeshua, Jesus Christ, was born. At that special occasion we should better question what mankind made of that man and what they did with his teachings.
Rabbi Jeshua was a man of peace, who did not favour one for the other but thought and treated everybody likewise. For a good or even a bad person this rabbi had always an ear and was always ready to help. All his teachings were about an unmistakably Great Love. The great master teacher, who came to be known in the West as Jesus Christ, was a man of action and not of words only. His words were like balsam. In his words there was no place for hatred or jealousy. He was an example of humbleness, tenderness, full of love and kindness. He was not a bringer of war but a bringer of peace.
Today, we have reached an era of which the Bible warns mankind. We too should take heed and see what is going on, as signs prophesied in the Book of books, the Bible. Noticing all those signs of coming troublesome times we should be fully aware that we best make work of those tidings Christ Jesus has brought to mankind.
When all those who say they are Christian, which should mean they are willing and doing what Jesus asks from them, following his teachings and his example, they should know that as all different body parts together they should make one strong healthy body, the Body of Christ.
When all Christians would start in their own surroundings already trying to create that peace of Christ, also trying to accept other Christians and willing to work together with them, the world would become a much better place.
Christians should show others that Jesus is not only the Way to God but also the Way to life and to world peace. With Jesus we shall be able to find a (restored) kingdom, where there shall be no grudges, no jealousy, no fighting. One might be surprised how it could still be in reach.
Please do not wait any longer. Do not postpone. Tell others about that man born 2020 years ago and show them why we should put our eyes on him. Let others see why that Nazarene man was so important for mankind and let them understand he is the only working solution for mankind. Jesus is the way, and all should know it!
How more people shall come to Jesus how more people shall be sharing that similar love of Jesus with each other, and as brothers and sisters of each other in the Body of Christ they shall be able to bring soft gently swaying waves of peace. and that peace shall be much stronger than what others try to get with their fighting.
All will have to know that Jesus will conquer, and that he will become the new King of kings. In him we do have our mediator between God and man and our high-priest. He has ear and eyes for us and in him we should trust.
Let us proclaim who he is, what he has done and why the whole world need him. In him is our peace, which we should radiate so that others also become affected with it.
It is really “High time to devote ourselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship”, plus “High time to go out telling the world about Jesus” and hight time to join hands for showing the world that those who love Jesus can come together in peace and co-operate with the best intentions to come to a better world, were peace shall reign.
- In a few days time it will be 2020 years ago that the Messiah was born
- 2020 years since
- 2020 years ago, the road was opened
- When Bad Things Happen
- Redemption #1 Biblical doctrine of salvation
- Redemption #2 Biblical solution
- Redemption #7 Christ alive in the faithful
- Redemption #8 Righteousness by Faith
- Redemption #9 Only way
- The Right One to follow and to worship
- Knowledge of Christ and fear for God
- Through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe
- The stone of essential truth
- the Way to life
- Relating to God is it possible + Relation with God
- Man’s plans prevailed by God’s purpose
- Religious people and painful absence of spring of living water
- Be humble like Christ
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- If you want to go far in life
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair
- God let my compassionate affection be tolerant and kind
- Kingdom of God what will it be like
- True riches
- God, Alone, Sovereignly Chooses His Eternal Family
- God’s Marriage: The Father And Son
- Unraveling Guilt With God’s Holiness
- Lent Day 23: I Declare My Ways Are Smooth, My Path Is Straight. I Will Not Stumble
- Only one way out
- The Way
- R.C. Sproul quote
- This is the way
- The Way home Psalm 56:3-4 Luke 13:22-30
- Discouraged? Run to Jesus!
- Jesus sees me as …
- Grace and Restoration
- “Flow through Me”
- “That They May Be One”
- Jew or Gentile: You Are All One in Christ Jesus
- Disciplinary Treatises—(4) The Communion of the Body, by Scott Cairns
- The Body of Christ
- The Body of Christ : God’s ultimate intention for our life
- Body of Christ: Nothing Will Be Wasted, by Francis de Sales Wagner
- The Living, Growing Body of Christ
- Becoming Community
- Who Runs the Church?
- Beware of a Spiritual Cancer in the Body of Christ
- Has the Church become a pathetic loser?
- The Apostasy
- Are We A Healthy Body?
- Measuring the Fullness
- Oneness of the Church
- On marriage for priests.
- Sometimes, Instead of Bread, I Ask God for Stones
- What love is this?
- Until Christ Is Formed
- Standing in the Gap
- Prayer For Oct. 22nd
- “Do I have to pray, read the Bible, go to church, etc?”
- Revival, or something that looks like it
- Running Toward The Goal
- Ignatius of Antioch: “love incorruptible”
- The Perfect Wheel
- Spiritual Formation, Gossip and Presidential Campaigns
- October 26 – I Never Knew You
- Summing Up
- Horrendous Things are Under Authority
- Peace. Comfort. Love. Joy. Over coming the heartache.
- A Fresh Look at the Lord’s Prayer “Your Kingdom Come”
- No Matter
- Sunday Bun! At SAllome Point in the Future
- Religion vs Relationship
- Why Christianity Isn’t a Solo Act
- We have all the answers, we must go and answer all the questions!
- For the One whose name is higher than them all
- Thy Kingdom Come
- Know your saviour
- Kings and kingdoms
- 4 Shots From 4 Films: An Epic Birthday Salute
- Open Wide the Gates
- The Justice of God – Isaiah 33:22
- All Glory To Jesus
- Recapturing The Holy Awe