Tag Archives: Togetherness
Man descended from a single man. The first Adam and Eve are the parents of “lots of generations.” Today the world is populated with quite a variety of peoples, of which their members have very different political views and very different way to practice their civil and religious life.
Do you believe that in this world is too much injustice? Do you think there is little to do about it? Or do you believe that there is something going on and you are able to have a say in the matter? Would you think your voice could matter? do you think any voice would matter?
If you are convinced that the weaker ones of our society need voices speaking for them, than you are here on the right place. But why do you not dare to come up for them too?
There is so much injustice to be spoken off and there are so many problems in this world which concerns us all, that voices around it should be heard. On social, economical but also on environmental level we could use some more voices ringing the bell.
If you are convinced that no man is able to change everything, than you are not the one to whom we are calling, but we do accept your view and hope you will change it, after having spend some more time on this site.
We believe that there is a lot to do against injustice in the world. We even believe that it is necessary that people join hands to work together to do something about it. Here we want to offer a place where we take a close look at this world and bring up issues which would be interesting for more people to look at.
We are convinced that each of us could contribute his bit and actually get something rolling. Every person in this world is created in the image of the Divine Creator. (You may believe in Him or not.) Each person has received talents, but should also use them. Not only to help him or herself, but also to help others in this world. When each individual would join those gifts together an energy can be created by such group of people joining forces, that can be much greater than the capacity of the individual parts.
On this platform, we would love to find people from different ideologies fraternal together. We would appreciate it if several people would not mind letting their voice hear hear as well. Here we want to see expressed ideas of people from across the globe, and that all may see their ideas as yet far they may be different, we would like it that everybody recognizes them as ideas from people who want to feel free to live together in peace in this world.
Generally we would like to send out a message of peace in languages understood by others. In a sense, therefore, you will also find most of the articles in the trade language English, because a majority would be able to follow it. It would be great if we had here also articles in French, German, South African and perhaps also in Spanish, but for that we have yet to find the necessary professional speakers.
The most fun we would have in case we would find a willing person of every continent on this earth that would not mind placing an overview of what happened in their compass at regular intervals (weekly, two weekly, monthly or even bi-monthly).
Dear readers, are you not feeling called to bring a regular word here?
Why do you use your knowledge and civil skills not to share your knowledge with others?
If several professionals would present some articles in a easily understandable form and would post something about things in their field at regular intervals, this could become an exciting platform where many people can gain knowledge and increase their knowledge and understanding to feel better in a world where we all deserve a place.
Therefore, do not procrastinate! Why postpone? contact us and let us know you want to write too on this blog From Guestwriters where you too can reblog articles you encountered on the net and foudn interesting to be read by many.
If you like writing why prorogue an offer to write for us?
Though it will be once a week or once a month, every part sustainability can be enriching for everyone and an act of fraternity and testimony of togetherness.
Let us hear from you.
Shorter Dutch version / Kortere Nederlandse versie: Mensen van verschillende culturen, geloofs- en politieke overtuigingen broederlijk naast elkaar
Find also to read:
- 2013 Lifestyle, religiously and spiritualy
- Church has to grow through witness, not by proselytism
- How long to wait before bringing religiousness and spirituality in practice
- #People help the People
- Sargon of Akkad is an ideologue and so am I
- Apology: A look at ideology
- A philosophy and a political ideology which will take us into the 21st century
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge: “If men could learn from history”
- Christianity vs Moral Decay
- Terrorism and Separation of Church and Mosque
- On Identity-The Self Label
- Between Me and the World
- The Necessity of Marxists’ Convergence and the Marxist Revival Project
- Perceiving and Judging pairs and Political Views
- The Crisis of World Capitalism and the Tasks of the Left
- Lines drawn in shifting sands
- The land of the free…Really?
- Economically Liberal Socially Conservative
- Politics and Investing: What You Can Learn From the Collapse of SolarCity
- A New Logistics Post
- I want a ‘progressive’ Senate
- Concept of Program
- Why I choose
- Politics and PA Primaries
- Quote Of The Day – Political Views
- The Positive Attitude of the Millennial’s Misfortune
- The Law of the Jungle Is Far Superior to the Ideology of Globalism
- Legitimate Christianity as a Neo-Paganism
- Being Modest Is Choosing To Lose Out In Life
- Call for Papers: Special Issue of the Journal Qualitative Research in Organizations and Management
- 31st July 2016
- Same As It Ever Was – Life With the Clintons – Cash For Influence & Endless War
- Turning the Tables on Systemic Injustices: How Health in All Policies Can Promote Equity
- It’s ironic how we tolerate the very same injustice we hate
- Entry 2. Unite our voices
- White Privilege
- We pay them to break the law
- Christianity and Illegal Immigration
- You told her she had no voice.
- 50 Things That Scare Me More Than A Trans Person in the Bathroom With Me
- As Far As I Can Tell
- The Real Enemy
- Oh, the Humanity and other good intentions
- Is justice actually achieved in the current judicial system? – Part 2
- The Perfection of Cruelty
- Meditation, attitude help man readapt to society after 44 year prison term
- Ruffled Feathers Will Survive
- ‘Stop Drinking the Kool-Aid, America: Political Fiction in an Age of Televised Lies’ by John W. Whitehead
- One Percent
- Outrage to action
- Gun Control
- Practise What You Preach
- 24th July 2016
- There’s Room At The Top
- Is Passion So Hard to Pursue?
- The Power of Community
- I Am Not Afraid Of You, Nor The Color Of Your Skin
- A Change of Direction
- #30 Standing in the Unknown
- Public Consultation on the European Pillar of Social Rights Launched 8th March 2016 #SocialRights
- ESIF Structured Dialogue group of experts meeting 26th April 2016
- Sharing knowledge Divisi Eksploittasi Tahun 2016
- The Center of the Soul
- Community Listings: sharing local knowledge on home-based services
- The Scensual World – Mission & Vision
- Learnist is a place for learning and sharing what you know
- Reflective journaling in education
- Mind Body Soul Newsletter August 2016
- When Words Get in the Way
- Meet and Greet: 7/30/16 — Dream big dream often
- Ying Yang of time
- Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis
- Kindness Boomerang
- Waves of life
- How To Talk So People Listen
- Griff’s Prayer For Those Who Don’t Like Sharing
- Beautiful Blogs
- Versatile Blogger Award
‘Level 4’ is now a concept
The attacks in Brussels on 22 March were nothing short of vile. It was a tragedy, a disaster that everyone experienced as totally reprehensible. Everyone, in their anger and desperation, was looking for words they could not find. At the same time to remain silent or do nothing was not an option. Thousands gathered in squares and other public places. They marched in silence, sang, wrote things down, burned candles or laid down flowers. One did not want to give in but give a clear sign.
This happening between people surpassed us.
When language is not available, we reach out for symbols. A symbol can express without words the indignation, sadness and compassion that lives within us . A symbol is more however than just a ‘sign’.
“The symbols we use are real , in the sense that they work and do not fail their effect“,
wrote Han Fortmann once. A society that is criticised for being individualistic, experienced a kind of renaissance of ‘shared values’ on the 22nd of March in its solidarity with the victims and in its compassion with the families. This rebirth did however not remove the calamity that happened to us.
“We are not afraid!”
“To cry is the first prophetic deed in human history. Only when we have the capacity to cry with others, in compassion, can we change the culture of death into a culture of life”.
– Hyun Kyung Chung
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie: Kwaad wint als goed niets doet
- A world in denial
- Christian fundamentalism as dangerous as Muslim fundamentalism
- Public not informed enough about Jihad terrorism in Belgium
- Summary for the year 2015 #1 Threat and fear
- 2015 Human rights
- Brussels’ Jewish Museum re-opened on Sunday
- Brussels-born Salah Abdeslam key suspect Paris terrorist attacks
- Daesh hits heart of Europe
- A Black day for Belgium – Brussels Airport ravage
- Knife-trust in democratic sore back
- Tears for Belgium
- Reaction from U.S.A. President Barack Obama
- De getuigen bij Pauw zijn bekende uit dezelfde hoek
- What Associated Press released on Wednesday 23 March 2016
- Iranian media implicitly accuse Erdogan to have known of the Bruxelles’s attacks in advance
- Hard questions
- Terrorist attacks in brussels
- Social media, sympathy & shocks
- Belgian Muslims Refusing to Aid Police in Finding Terrorists
- Europe unites to defeat terror
- Silence, devotion, Salafists, quietists, weaponry, bombings, books, writers and terrorists
- Internet meeting 2016 March 30, Tuesday
- Is God behind all suffering here on earth
- Conflict, Attack and Situations That Seem Impossible to Overcome
- How to face new waves of terrorism
- Muslim Options in the West
- Islamic State committing genocide against Yazidis: U.N.
- U.S. officials say American Muslims do report extremist threats
- ISIS working to send operatives to the West for further attacks: US spy chief
- Right-wing homegrown extremism continues to be ignored
- The Danger Of “Right-Wing Extremists”
- Because “you can’t handle the truth..”
- The good the bad and the unsettling
- “Bad as it is that President Obama refuses to use the words “Islamist terror,” it’s far worse that he’s put blinders on everyone who’s supposed to be keeping America safe”
- Killing of Two Police Officers in Paris a ‘Terrorist Act’, President Hollande Says
- French police alerted to possible arrival of extremist fighters
- In Brussels police arrest 12 ‘plotting to attack during Belgium-Ireland match’
- Belgian authorities charge 3 in major anti-terror raid
- What in the world?
- Citizen With Firearm Stops Muslim Terrorist
- How To Stop Most Homegrown Terrorists—-Shutdown The FBI Sting Operations | David Stockman’s Contra Corner
- CIA Chief: ISIS Still a Threat
- G. Edward Griffin: This Story Could Be the Smoking Gun For All False-Flag Ops :: The Last Great Stand
- A Week of Terror
- War on Terror_ Nothing is as it appears to be
- France will see further terror attacks: PM
- My terrorists: rich old white guys
- Countering Jihad
- Not Islamic terror
- ISIS killer posts chilling Facebook video after murdering French policeman and wife
- Crimes and misdemeanors of Pulse shooting
- Not again!!!!
- Terrorism too close to home …
- American Bataclan?
- Orlando Nightclub Shooting: Questions and Anomalies Surround ‘Worst Mass Shooting in U.S. History’ « Memory Hole
- How America’s Mass Shooters Now Use Weapons of War | Mother Jones
- The Orlando massacre: the lies, the exploitation and unasked questions | The Vineyard of the Saker
- Flawed, Angry, Grief-Stricken – But We Will Not Succumb to Terror
- French police march silently to honor ISIS attack victims
- A Distressing Morning
- The Orlando Morass
- Orlando suspicions: Multiple shooters, multiple ‘motives’ and a siege that just doesn’t add up | Truth and Shadows
- Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston! | Fauquier Free Citizen
- Orlando ‘Known Wolf’ Watched by FBI, Worked with DHS, Amid Crisis Actors, Drills & CI’s
- City Officials Reportedly Won’t Turnover Fire Code Inspection Records For Pulse Nightclub | LawNewz
- Orlando attack: Gunman’s ‘struggle with his true sexuality’ could have made him snap
- Orlando gunman describes himself as ‘Islamic soldier’ in chilling 911 transcripts
- 19 June 2016. A Foreign Response to Orlando
- “Gun sales surge among gays, lesbians after Orlando shooting”
- Did FBI Informants Assist Mateen in the Orlando Shooting?
- Exploiting the Orlando nightmare
- Jimm Fallon Addresses Orlando Shootings In ‘Tonight Show’ Monologue
- Orlando Shooting: Is God Hate or Love?
- Obama’s cerebral reaction to terror tested in Orlando
- Pulse Nightclub Shooting Original Tribute Song
- Threats against Muslims must stop after Orlando attack: US
- Tens of thousands attend Orlando vigil
- My Opinion on… Orlando
- My Thoughts for Orlando
- Thoughts on the latest terror attack
- Bubble Explosion: The Orlando Tragedy
- Man Who Claims To Be Omar Mateen’s Gay Lover Says The Orlando Shooting Was Revenge, Not Terror
- “Gun sales surge among gays, lesbians after Orlando shooting”
- Taliban suicide bomber kills at least 14 in Afghan capital
- Boko Haram Attacks Force 50,000 to Flee Homes
- Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Ogun State
- Millitants Finding their way in Ogun State – Commissioner of Police
- Taliban suicide bombing kills 14 Nepalese guards in Kabul
- A theory of attacks?
- The Outrageous Attack on Conservative Christians After the Orlando Massacre
- Still Redacted, Still Deceiving
- Zero tolerance for hate speech, says Shanmugam
- The eyes of free will
- #27 – Hatebreed / Madball / Hate Eternal /Terror
- #75: Coward
- Conspiracy theorists are harassing the families of women killed in mass shootings
- Man arrested at Heathrow Airport on suspicion of terrorism
- November lectures in US: How the Mideast will react to the election
- 6 troops killed, 14 injured in car bomb attack on Syria border
- Terror v Trust
- Sharia and Freedom
- War and Ignorance
- Love breeds Love, so does Hate breeds…
- Does one person have control to stop Every bad thing in the world?
- Hatred and Division Make Me Sick
- Capitulo 4 – Indicios
Living together demands respect for each other and willingness to offer each other time to develop, to have some time for the self, but also to share thoughts and several moments of togetherness and feeling of unity per day.
Today to many families have to face falling apart because not enough time is spent for each other, and too many are to much involved in their own ego and receiving, instead of willing to give to the other.
We all should spend more time in the willingness to share and consider that it is better to live and let live without harassing or embarrassing others to make one feel good and happier by putting others down.
For a peaceful, contentment, with calm, inner good feeling we should allow our body speak properly and not hide things for each other. We should not mind expressing ourselves with smiles, joy, laughter and dancing.
Whatever happiness translates into in personal context this happiness should be shared with those around us.
A family can find happiness when its members are willing to see the beauty in everything, including fragrance in roses not just thorns, respecting each-others differences. Consideration is required to careful take note of the measures taken to enjoy happiness. One’s happiness is inclusive of other’s happiness, so policies on world happiness well-being measures involve primary life evaluations of all people on earth.
most important contributor = doing things as a family
setting expectations and clear rules, but not having too high expectations
encouraging a feeling of camaraderie and a sense of being part of the team
feeling to be in this together > One for all and all for one.
feeling loved and giving love giving recognition for jobs done > Pats on the back from parents and “I love yous”
living in the present, not bringing back bad things that happened in the past
getting along and being respectful of each other = no screaming matches, no name-calling, no constant criticisms
- The 10 Companies Doing the Most to Make Their Employees Happier
- The most important thing when it comes to being happy…
- Today, I don’t wanna make a deal with the grief but with the Joy.
- VIDEO: Can you teach people to be happy?
- Study Finds Happiest Parents Have Four or More Kids
- Wyoming Ranks High on Happiness Ranking
- ‘Empire’: What the Lyon family can teach you about your family relationships
- 7 Happy Family Rules
- She’s Holding Her Newborn Baby. But Then The Door Swings Open. Who She Sees? She Can’t Stop Crying
- 10 Secrets Happy People Know (But Won’t Tell You)
Lots of tools for raising a healthy, happy child. Family time is important.
Are your children happy?
Even though happiness is genetically linked, only about 50 percent of happiness is driven by genes. The other 50 percent is driven by what happens to a child on a daily basis.
One of the most important contributors to a child’s happiness is doing things as a family. Nothing feels so good as when a family goes biking, hiking or spends part of the day at the zoo.
I know one family who has designated Wednesday nights as family night. This is the night nothing interferes. They have dinner and then play board games. Even the 17-year old participates. “Once you set a night and stick to it month after month, year after year, it becomes the expectation,” says the mother, “and our children look forward to it.”
Another happiness ingredient is working…
View original post 359 more words