There are several religious people who say Christians may not be involved in politics or even may not go to bring out their vote.
In Belgium voting is compulsory, and not going to the ballot station is a criminal offence, as such each Belgian is expected to have his say and foreign residents in Belgium, are welcome also to give their voice so that there can be worked at a democratic country, where everybody can have his say.
This month and especially on the 26th of May each resident of Belgium and those living in the European Union, should think about what they want to do and what position they want to take in this world.
Everybody should know that there are animals and plants plus enough people who have no voice and that it is important that people come up for them.
What are you waiting for? …. That ache inside you in sign enough.
- We lean into “be still” + ignore call “to do”.
- heartbeat of Love = action. Love = action. >Love cannot exist without action.
- in the doing = change the world.
God already gave you mandates:
- care for the poor and the orphaned and widow;
- fight against injustice;
- proclaim the gospel;
- love others the way you want to be loved;
- relentlessly throw all of who you are at the feet of Jesus.
- Don’t make exceptions for yourself.
- Don’t make excuses.
speak it out loud.
Speak up even if it means you are the only one left standing.
You want to change the world? = Go home + love you family. Be bold. Love the broken. Call out evil every single time.
Fight for the children who cannot fight for themselves.
Love risks everything to see truth + justice thrive.
Tag Archives: to Care
by Bijbelvorsers | 2019/05/06 · 4:34 pm