Do not fear, for I am with you. ~ Isaiah 41:10
terrorist attack rocked Paris Friday 13th November, 2015=> French President Françoise Hollande retaliate against Islamic State => mercilessly against terrorists
weapons we do warfare with not of the world [of the flesh] = mighty + divine power through word of God to demolish + destroy every enemy power + strongholds [2 Corinthians 10:4] => release spiritual weapons upon the enemies of God and His people.
God, Jehovah Gibbor + Mighty Man of War = Blessed be the Lord, my Rock + my keen + firm Strength
Steadfast Love + Fortress, High Tower + Deliverer + Mighty Warrior + Shield in Whom I trust + take refuge => subdues my people [enemies] under me
Let your blessings of dominion, power, peace + joy confiscated by terrorists and witchcraft spirits be released now back to your people in the name of Jesus!
Many Christians do want the world to believe that the war ISIS is preaching is a war against the Christians. Their war is not just a war against unbelievers in God or against believers in a wrong God (for them Christians believe Jesus is God, though not all Christians do believe that). The issue of the ISIS terror is to create fear fro their agenda of an Islamic State where all the power has to go to them and nobody else. It is a matter of “Power” and not so much about religion.
In case ISIS was really concerned about the faith of the followers of the prophet Muhammad then they would not kill other Muslims, certainly would not burn any Quoran, because that is considered to be a holy book and also would not destroy mosques, all horrible things they do.
Today having Terror Alarm 4, for the Region Brussels, Belgium becomes more a country at the beginning of war, having the shopping centres closed and all big events cancelled. Last night again four places found where terrorists prepared several attacks to be executed at around the same time all over Belgium. Lots or armoury was found.
Yesterday again two Belgians were killed by Al Qaeda terrorists, this time in Mali‘s major city Bamako.
There might being lots of people who call for revenge and would love to see our forces to go into combat and to have a stronger force in the warfare against ISIS.
It is not only the Bible that in many instances condones the act of war and the use of deadly force for protection. Torah, Kethubim Aleph, Kethubim Bet or Messianic Scriptures (the New Testament) and the Quran demand that we respect the creations of the Most Divine Allah, the God of gods, Master of heavens and earth, the Elohim Hashem Jehovah.
Real lovers of Allah will respect His Words given to us in the Holy Scriptures and shall know that our force must be in a spiritual battle, taking on such an attitude which is so much in-breath of love that it destroys the hate of others.
The adversary of God (Satan) is calling to go into the battle. The adversaries of Allah, ISIS, al-Qaeda and many other networks of Islamic fundamentalist groups, would love to see the world going into the battle and providing more reasons why to attack others.
We do have to be very vigilant not to fall into the trap.
The Bible has warned us about the signs of the end times and we should be more concerned about these: having a war starting at the land of Euphrates and Tigris (Iran & Iraq), having children revolting against their parents, having more earthquakes and tsunamis, having religions fighting against other religions, all signs which we could notice to happen the last few years. This should worry us more. This should have us to prepare for the coming times of agony and make us so that our spirits (our minds) shall be strong enough to withstand.
We always should be very attentional to take on the right attitude and not to fall-into the booby-trap of the satan (adversary).
That there might be a time for everything, should not mean we do have to be partakers in such a killing act. Let others fight their war and let us try to spread peace. We should know that joining hand to force the peace by peaceful actions is much more worth than spreading hatred.
- 1st sight when reading the Bible= appear Christian should never contemplate killing of another fellow human being > no matter what the circumstances.
- Jesus tells people around him + turn other cheek == biggest problem that seems to plague people and specifically Christians
- human tendency to partially remember verses taken out of context + turned into doctrines
- 2nd problem = ability to efficiently and accurately study the Word of God in 1st place.
- focus on concept of Christians at war or protecting themselves even with deadly force
- social, religious, & political issues at the time the book was written + What was intended purpose of the book + does each book line up with the whole spirit of the bible itself?
- look around at this time in global history = realize potential for war + violence toward Christians on a global scale
- topic of war + taking life of another human even outside of a war = repugnant to teachings of Christ and his apostles
- New Testament = Christ focuses attention in primary sense on principle of love and respect = govern the actions of men + expressing love toward one’s enemies
- Jesus’ life on this earth was to fulfill the Law of Moses, draw all sin to himself, + die on the cross for our spiritual salvation = purpose on earth = not to engage in a physical fight
- not mean to stay physically weak + disengaged
- He actively encourages His servants to fight when the time arrives (John 18:36). Certainly, Christ Jesus = no pacifist in any of his teachings.
- Jesus did not want his Disciples to interfere with his capture = result in his taking stripes for our healing and dying on the cross for our sins.
- Jesus to go peacefully + without blemish > lamb led to slaughter
- Matthew 26:52 = referencing those who chose to live a violent way of life =/= Christians to stand still + be killed in the name of Jesus => work to do here on earth + dead people cannot do their work
- Luke 22:35 = we are to go out into the world + teach that the kingdom of heaven is here => to take gospel of Jesus Christ to all people who will listen + dead Christians cannot talk.
- meek =/= similar to being timid + non-violent
- meek =/= being weak
- great spiritual power
- no killing out of anger, or aggression such as murder
- allowance to execute criminals for capital crimes = shown by apostle Paul when he stated that even Gentile governments had divine authority to use the sword against evil doers (Romans 13:1-4).
- sword = instrument of authority
- Jesus told disciples = time had come to sell a garment + buy a sword (most proficient weapon to carry for self-defense)
- self-defense = Jesus referencing
- to follow the laws of the land providing the laws are not turned against us
- no authority except from God + to resist authority is to resist God
- ruler who chooses to do evil against Christians cannot be from God
- meek Christian = you do not have to prove yourself not force your beliefs on another person
- to protect oneself, family, + close friends from someone who tries to do evil, falls well within the approval of God even to the point of taking a life
- for a Christian to go on the offence is to stand on the side of evil + against God’s will
Of old and new ideas to sustain power and to feel good by loving to be connected and worship something
Autumn is in the land
Don’t be Muslim
A last note concerning civil rights
The Existence of Evil
Getting fate in your change to positiveness
How to Find the Meaning of Life and Reach a State of Peace
What I Hope For Is What You Hope For
- Between Alpha and Omega – The plan of creation
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 4 Getting understanding by Word of God 2
- Our relationship with God, Jesus and eachother
- Certainty in a troubled world
- Not making any remarks based on the intellect or logic
- A world with or without religion
- Because men choose to go their own way
- Our way of life
- A world in denial
- The famine of the word
- Bad things no punishment from God
- Gaza in Bible Prophecy
- Hamas the modern Philistines
- 2013 Lifestyle, religiously and spiritually
- Propaganda war and ISIS
- ISIS cannot be presenters of the real Islam
- Wrong ideas about religious terrorism
- Do Al-Qaeda, Islamic State, ISIS and ISIL belong to true Islam
- Not true or True Catholicism and True Islam
- Religion, fundamentalism and murder
- Condemning QSIS or the self-claimed Islamic state ruler, al- Baghdadi their extremist ideologies and to clarify the true teachings of Islam
- ISIL will find no safe haven
- Islamic State forcing the West to provide means for Kurdistan
- Women their education and chances to become a parliamentary
- Christian clergyman defiling book which did not belong to him
- Being Charlie 11
- Do we have to be an anarchist to react
- Peace Takes You
- Beginning of times
- End Times
- The Conclusion of the System of Things
- Signs of the times
- Signs of the Last Days
- Zion, Flames, Terror, Signs and Games of Peace
- Syrian capital facing total destruction in the coming months
- Swallowing up Crimea, who is next
- Turkey and Pictures for the times coming
- The Rapture Wars
- Shariah and child abuse – Is there a connection?
- Commemorating the escape from slavery
- Dealing With the “Silence” of God
- What Jesus Did – Misleading around the Messiah and the final assessment
- The days are coming
- Babylon is fallen
- How do we know the coming of Jesus is very near?
- Secret or public return of Jesus
- Preaching Christ Is Not Enough
- In a world which knows no peace sharing blessed hope
- Evangelisation, local preaching opposite overseas evangelism
The Power of Grace Ministries
At first sight when reading the bible it would appear that a Christian should never contemplate the killing of another fellow human being no matter what the circumstances. Most Christians and even many non-Christians can partially quote the scripture where Jesus tells the people around Him to turn the other cheek when your enemy strikes you, Matthew 5:39 & Luke 6:29.
Here in lies the biggest problem that seems to plague people and specifically Christians and has for centuries; the human tendency to partially remember verses which are taken out of context and then turned into doctrines. Whether the scriptures were taught in their fullness or taken out of context makes a huge difference. Not to mention the limited time people spend studying the Word of God for themselves. Which brings us to the second problem which is the ability to efficiently and accurately study the Word of God in…
View original post 2,422 more words