We often fall in the trap of creating too high expectations and comparing ourselves with others. In case we are willing to accept our ‘honest self’ we shall find an easier life, giving more meaning to our saying “I am”.
Remember you have to :
- accept yourself.
- take care of your mind, body and soul
- treat yourself with love, respect and care
- do meaningful things => reminds you how worth it you are
- have relativism
- recognise your enormous potential inside -> empower all your best qualities to continuing learning and trusting in yourself
- stop overestimating other people opinions
- ignore negative criticisms
- listen to the constructive remarks
- create your own opinion.
- = Accept yourself, take care of yourself, love yourself ==> You are worth it.