At the beginning of our life time may seem endless long, but by becoming older it seems to go faster and faster. So many times we wonder what we have accomplished in life and have the impression we are still nowhere, though we have already passed half a century. And when we are retired we still want to do so much, but do not seem to have time enough.
The clock ticks further and for some louder, whilst for others (like me) it becomes more quiet, but having the sun giving us enough energy to pass the time and having us to enjoy the time as long as it can.
Take the time in your hand; give time your energy and let your thoughts inspire others, with the knowledge we all walk the path of life, sun, moon and stars allowing days to come, even in the time we do not let the clocks arrange our life.
- First man’s task still counting today
- If Today Was Your Last Day On Earth?
- Who is considered Old
- Ageing and Solidarity between generations
- To Work Longer or Die Younger
- To create a great journey
- Cognizance at the doorstep or at the internet socket
- You shall howl in your latter end
Tag Archives: Personal expectations
Some may write their experiences In the blank pages of their diary which becomes more smudged by the years. From a desert island some may write their letter and put it in a bottle. Others may look at their life and see a bottle. Then it depends of what they want to see a half empty or a half full bottle.
Much too often we have the answers around us but we do not see or hear them, because we are too much focused on our own toxic bottle.
Some may never see the bottom of the bottle because their mind has gone far away and so they also not see or reach the End of the Bottom Line.
- Shelter in the morning
- little i
- Lonely Life
- sinking world….
- Darkness’s Pain
- Depression Is and When
- It continues to be a never ending, exhausting battle for survival.
- Believe What You Will
- Emotional pain and emotional deadness
- From pain to purpose
- Getting out of the dark corners of this world
- End of the Bottom Line
- Are you right down in the dumps? Stop digging!
- I said God it hurts
- Begin by carrying away small stones to remove a mountain
- Dealing with worries in our lives
- Does God stands behind all evil on earth
- Is God behind all suffering here on earth
- I Can’t Believe That … (2) God would allow children to suffer
- In Defense of the truth
- Pain, sanctification and salvation
- 1 Corinthians 15 Hope in action
- Daily Bible Verse & Commentary – July 18, 2015 (3minstomidnight.wordpress.com)
- Desert Island Texts: Second verse of Bereishit (jewishnews.co.uk)
- A Small God (listlessmusings.wordpress.com)
- I Don’t Wanna Go Out That Way (doctornanjj1.wordpress.com)
- Soylent Announces Next Generation Meal Replacement Will Arrive Pre-Bottled (entrepreneur.com)
- Things to do on holiday / vacation (including laughter…) (howtowritebetter.net)
- Big lessons, learned on a small scale (csmonitor.com)
- A Message in a Bottle for You (betterendingsnow.com)
Imagine a bottle
An empty bottle
How much is it worth?
Nada, zook, naught
Yeah, it’s all the same
Now how much does
A cold drink bottle cost?
Some 50-100 bucks
A perfume bottle cost?
A beer bottle cost?
Some 1k bucks
What do we conclude?
The bottle hardly matters
The inside content matters
Similarly our body hardly matters
Our soul are the main catch
Don’t bond just looking at the bottle
You would end up getting
Nada, zook, naught
Bond with the liquid
And you will have the
Most precious people
By your side 🙂
P.S.: I had read about a similar topic somewhere, some years ago and can’t remember properly. So, its totally ain’t my idea. But, don’t we all derive relatable things from what we read and feel and hear and make our own version.
Hope you all are well and having fun and making…
View original post 6 more words