Tag Archives: Passing through
In our life we start learning to understand signals from others and learn to give meaning to words and actions.
The learning never stops. Each day a new we have to tackle some things and should be able to open our mind to receive knowledge others want to share with us and open our heart to share with others. As such we can all be a small link in a big chain.
- The Language of Learning Analytics (distance-educator.com)
- Holistic approaches for Learning with Technology (bigideasineducation.ca)
- Babies’ brains show that social skills linked to second language learning (psypost.org)
- Babies’ brains show that social skills linked to second language learning (eurekalert.org)
- L&D Design… and Art and a Science (slideshare.net)
- IT enters new learning environment (slideshare.net)
- I’ve learned…that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Spiders quickly learn eavesdropping to gain ground on the mating competition (sciencedaily.com)