- terrorism has no religion
- People posting untruthful things about Quran
- Islam = Arabic word salam = peace => Islam literally = submission to God through peace => =/= “Islamic Terrorism” = “Peace Violence” = total paradox
- Terrorism = completely secular mindset
- members in ISIS + other terrorist groups =/= Orthodox Muslim
- verse 5:32 in the Quran.من اجل ذلك كتبنا على بني اسرائيل انه من قتل نفسا بغير نفس او فساد في الارض فكانما قتل الناس جميعا ومن احياها فكانما احيا الناس جميعا ولقد جاءتهم رسلنا بالبينات ثم ان كثيرا منهم بعد ذلك في الارض لمسرفون
- > direct translation of this is as follows:
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
- => if a Muslim murdered one person = murdered all of humanity => no longer seen as a believer in Allah’s eyes
- save a life = saved all of humanity
- ISIS has killed over 10,000 Muslims+ > predominately targeting Muslims <= How can Muslims be killing other Muslims?
- 354 mass shootings in the United States in 2015 = year isn’t even over + we have more shootings than days in the year = how many of these shootings done by people who affiliated themselves with Islam? = One = 1 = Chatanooga shooting on July 16, 2015.
- not generalizing
- all Christians based on actions of Klu Klux Klan + Christian extremist detonated bomb in Oklahoma City
- not generalizing all males based on male shooters
- all Buddhist based on monks who killed more than 100,000 Muslims in Burma or in Myanmar
=> do no generalize all Muslims based on actions of a few psychotics that call themselves Muslims = merely disgusting extremist.
- A world with or without religion
- Why is it that Christians don’t understand Muslims and Muslims do not understand Christians?
- Koran fragments found in UK library are among world’s oldest, says university
- State and attitude of certain people to blame for radicalisation
- Abu Hamza is gone, but Britain is still a hotbed of radical hatred
- Forced marriage and Islam
- ISIS, Mosul Dam and threatening lives of those who want to live in freedom
- Not making any remarks based on the intellect or logic
- Do Al-Qaeda, Islamic State, ISIS and ISIL belong to true Islam
- Condemning QSIS or the self-claimed Islamic state ruler, al- Baghdadi their extremist ideologies and to clarify the true teachings of Islam
- Obama’s Needless War Against The Islamic State Puts Americans At Risk: Washington Should Let ISIL’s Neighbors Defeat The Caliphate-Wannabe
- Not true or True Catholicism and True Islam
- ISIS is the Antithesis of Hajj, the Holy Pilgrimage
- Public not informed enough about Jihad terrorism in Belgium
- Declaring a Jihad Against ISIS
- Teaching permittion to kill infidels
- More Muslim children than Christian children growing up in our cities
- Patriarch Abraham, Muslims, Christians and the son of God
- Quran can convert to Christianity
- Quran versus older Holy Writings of Divine Creator
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening/De Opening] Süra 1:1-3 In the name of Allah the Merciful Lord Of The Creation
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1: 4-7 Merciful Lord of the Creation to show us the right path
In today’s world, it is important for us to understand that terrorism has no religion. Earlier today, at around 6 a.m., I got into an argument on Twitter over this. People were posting untruthful things about the Quran and me being me, could not help calling them out for it. They told me that 93% of terrorist attacks were done by Muslims, and when I asked them for their source, they told me it was from Wikipedia. And while Wikipedia isn’t too bad for quick answers, it still allows random people to change information without actually having a credible source.
First off, Islam derives from the Arabic word salam, meaning peace. Islam literally means submission to God through peace. That is why there is no such thing as, “Islamic Terrorism.” It is like saying, “Peace Violence,” a total paradox. Terrorism is a completely secular mindset and should be recognized…
View original post 536 more words