“You never saw him, yet you love him.
You still don’t see him,
yet you trust him – with laughter and singing.” (1 Peter 1:8, The Message).
Imagine Peter’s delight in watching a generation rise up of those who never saw Jesus — but yet loved and believed in Him. Not only that, but they believed in the face of great difficulties and strong opposition; they loved and trusted Jesus without seeing any evidence of His presence. And furthermore — they did all this with laughter and singing!
Their behaviour proved their belief. Something far greater than this world held their hearts, and as a result their lives were unleashed with joy and praise — even though their world was falling apart!
It is indeed a mysterious thing that the Lord does when He lifts the loads we carry through life, and enables us to then lift our heads and see life from His point of view. Yes, we may have to put up with all kinds of aggravations, but we do so realizing that pure gold put in the fire comes out proved pure.
In the same manner, genuine faith put through suffering comes out of it proved genuine. And after all, isn’t that what you really want? To be proven pure and genuine?
So whatever is going on is this topsy-turvy world, filled with strife created by greed, lift your vision higher and look unto Jesus. And let your life be marked by laughter and singing — knowing that God has His eyes on you, and is committed to proving you true.
- Prove it!
- The Light of Life. pg. 21
- We’re always on trial with the Lord, passing tests all our lives.
- “In all thy ways acknowledge Him!” (Proverbs 3:6)
- What Matters
- He will never fail
- Working on the Sabbath
- In Perfect Peace
- In My Own Strength
- Trust God
- what if
- Dying to Self
- Believe In The Lord Jesus Christ!
- The Salvation of the Lord is Constant
- >My God can heal Cancer
- Trust and don’t despair nor doubt – November 09, 2018
- Jesus: The Way, The Truth and The Life
- FOG: Focus on Gratitude Day 28
- Just Say No
- Sleep Well!
We came across some interesting literature: does this sound familiar to you?
The Kali Yuga According to Hindu Scriptures
“It is the lowest instincts that stimulate the men of the Kali Yuga, they prefer false ideas, they do not hesitate to persecute the sages, desire torments them, neglect, illness, hunger, the fear spread. Severe droughts The different regions of the countries will oppose each other
- The sacred books will no longer be respected
- Men will not have morals, and will be irritable and sectarian
- False doctrines and misleading writings spread in the age of Kali People are afraid because they neglect the rules taught by the wise and do not perform the rites correctly anymore
- Many will perish
- The number of princes and farmers will gradually diminish
- The lower classes want to attribute real power and share knowledge, food and the beds of the old princes, most of the new leaders are of slave origin, they will persecute the priests and those who have wisdom. to fetuses and heroes.
- The slaves want to play the role of intellectuals, the intellectuals that of slaves.
- Thieves become kings and kings become thieves.
- Rare are virtuous women. Promiscuity extends.
- The stability and balance of castes and the ages of life disappear everywhere.
- The earth produces almost nothing in some places and produces a lot in others.
- The powerful take over public goods and stop protecting the people.
- Wise persons of low birth are honored as if they were Brahmans and deliver to people who are not worthy of it the dangerous secrets of the sciences.
- Teachers are debased by selling their knowledge. Many take refuge in a wandering life.
- At the end of the Yuga, the number of women increases and the number of men decreases.
During the Age of Kali, the Great God, Shiva, the dark blue and red peacemaker, will be revealed to all under a disguise to restore justice. Those who go to him will be saved. At the end of the Yuga, the animals become violent, the number of cows decreases. Good men withdraw from public life. Market cooked foods are sold in the market square. Also the sacraments and religion are sold. The rain is erratic. The merchants dishonest.
THE END OF THE KALI YUGA, IN 2025. AND THE BEGINING OF SATYA YUGA, A GOLDEN AGE, ANOTHER MILLENIAL MYTH?