Having to go back to school gives us an occasion to meet more people than we would do when in our family, staying in our own habitat, enjoying our little cocoon.
Going back to school or to work shall bring us again on the streets, taking public transport, facing many different faces each day, meeting again old but also new faces.
In the school-year we shall have many occasions to meet people to hear to them but also to talk to them.
We also should take many opportunities to talk about that what is deep in our heart and gives us a fury love.
Being in the world does not mean we do have to be off the world and have to take part in all those things which we should consider not applicable. So, again we shall have to make choices and show to others which High-Way we want to go.
This shall create again some new important moments for us to witness.
Let us not forget to proclaim that Good News which gives us hope and gives us every time over and over again some new energy.
- reflect upon the summer and think about the hopes
- encouragement can go a long way
- a small hug or word can change an entire day around
- make an effort to read Scripture every single day
- do not walk in step with the wicked
- do not stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers
- set goals for yourself
- Be an encourager
- UAE- How Adec plans to safely transport kids to schools (menafn.com)
- 9 Fab Tips For A Successful School Year (madamenoire.com)
- Opinion: Making school less stressful (laketahoenews.net)
- Green Your School Year with These Eco-Friendly Tips (greenandcleanmom.org)
- Wake schools expecting more growth (abc11.com)
- Bus refund (timesofmalta.com)
- $1.4 million deficit could mean 21 layoffs for Saginaw’s bus system (mlive.com)
- London public transport tagging scheme (wiki.openstreetmap.org)
- If You Want Better Public Transport, You Probably Shouldn’t Use Uber (gizmodo.com.au)
- Smart cities on electronic paper: digitalized public transport information in Slovene capital (visionect.com)
Endings are a great way to begin. Today marks my last day of summer. I am sad to see it go, but I am happy to embrace the new school year ahead. Tomorrow morning I will be loading up the car, packing it extremely tight just to fit everything I “need” and I will make the journey back to campus.
As the handful of hours I do have left pass by, I cannot help but reflect upon the summer and think about the hopes I have for my sophomore year. I had a wonderful summer filled with work, trips, family and friends. I explored the west coast of Michigan, flew on 5 different planes, found out that LAX does not have a lot of food choices and a saw a black bear in the Smoky Mountains. This summer was special to me and it gave me a lot of memories…
View original post 543 more words