Soft values? Needed heart- and- soul!
Is it possible that, in times of taking care of the future, we look in the wrong direction?
Often society resembles a playground, until you listen to the inner side and get to the bottom of what preoccupies and moves people . When people ask me ‘if I have the time to listen to them’, often tears fall. Every human being has a ‘burden’ and there is a lot of hidden pain, more than we want to admit.
Who has the time to listen?
Love and Human Remains (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Very few people. Everybody runs behind their schedule. Couples don’t have time for each other anymore, parents not for their children. More and more relations end in a divorce, less and less people risk a durable relationship and more and more children grow up in a stressful environment, full of conflicts or unsafe.
From figures of a Health Inquiry in Belgium, it seems that 42% of young women between 15 and 25 indicate to have a psychiatric problem. They are unsure of themselves and anxious, but still they are the mothers of tomorrow.
Is love going through a crisis?
If so, the living material that is our society is in danger. If we claim that love is the fulfilment of life, it is of the utmost importance to say it out loud and to choose resolutely for love.
Movement Without a Name wants to make it its business . In all our projects and initiatives the human being plays the central part and our care goes to those whom we tend to forget.
We do not use many words when doing this. We love decisiveness. To do something concrete for people- that is the motto.
Finally this. He who claims that the economy is the engine of society and that more welfare guarantees more happiness, is greatly mistaken. Not the money – because that is the outside – but love is the deeper motive that keeps us going.
So it seems that the softest value is the strongest engine to keep this world afloat.
– Movement Without a Name
- Words to inspire and to give wisdom
- Importance of parents 2
- Caricaturing and disapproving sceptics, religious critics and figured out ethics
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 2
- Fruits of the spirit will prevent you from being either inactive or unfruitful
- Looking for True Spirituality 1 Intro
- Looking for True Spirituality 5 Fruitage of the Spirit
- Behold, My mother and My brothers!
- To be chained by love for another one
- Loving and having respect for the woman
- What Does Love Look Like?
- Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
- Agape, a love to share with others from the Fruit of the Spirit
- Do not forget the important sign of belief
- The task given to us to love each other
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- God loving people justified
- What Jesus did: First things first
- Observing the commandments and becoming doers of the Word
- Alternative four letter words
- יהוה , YHWH and Love: Four-letter words
- Built on or Belonging to Jewish tradition #4 Mozaic and Noachide laws
- The Law of Christ: Law of Love
- The Greatest of These is Love
- Love and cultivate that which is pure
- Love turns one person into two; and two into one
- If we love one another, God lives in us
- Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love
- God demonstrates his own love
- The Spirit of God imparts love,inspires hope, and gives liberty
- Those who make peace should plant peace like a seed
- Christian values and voting not just a game
- Growth in character
- A Living Faith #2 State of your faith
- A Living Faith #3 Faith put into action
- A Living Faith #5 Perseverance
- Work with joy and pray with love
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness
- Reflect on how much idolizing happens
- Self-preservation is the highest law of nature
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- Unconditional love
- Love the Whole Person
- Live …
- Life and attitude of a Christian
- Loving the Word
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #12 Prayer #10 Talk to A Friend
- Breathing and growing with no heir
- Falling in Love’ as Temporary Insanity.
- Moving forward
- Overcoming Hurt Feelings
- No fear in love
- The one who has not had a taste of love
- When we love we do not need laws
- Love envieth not
- Spread love everywhere you go
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair
- Reflection for today: hating your brother
- Blessed are those who freely give
- God let my compassionate affection be tolerant and kind
- Love will cure more sins than condemnation
- Love is like playing the piano
- A treasure which can give me everything I need
- Unarmed truth and unconditional love
- 2nd Half 20th Century Generations pressure to achieve
- Christian the Lion
- Atonement And Fellowship 2/8
- Love and forgive this friday
The world is full of beauty which many people do not see. Many run around hectic going from here to there to earn their living and to earn a lot of worldly treasures. Most of them forget there are things which are much more worth than all the money they would be able to gather in their life.
So many small things may pass by unnoticed. In all the turmoil where do we want to stand and what do we want to do to see and meet the other?
How much do we want to open our arms to those we do not know and those we might know?
Many in this crowded world my feel lonely because they have lost touch with the inner and the outer love.
We should all be thankful for the first gift we received when we were too small to think and to do things on our own. We are here because of the first gift of love. Even in case not, we once born have been fostered and treated out of love.
Oh, so often we miss out on that love. Worse we can feel so lonely, though we see all those people passing by.
Is the loneliness standing in the corner or is it love. Often we are in the other corner because we did not dare enough to take both in our arms and shuffle them as a stack of cards in a life full of expectations of the good instead of being afraid for a world with the bad.
- Unnoticed (thefingerprintofmoments.wordpress.com)
I miss you
and I’m lonely
in this house full of people
and I’m so sad
I want to puke
- Unnoticed (hastywords.wordpress.com)
I got down on my knees
I grabbed a stick and poked and…
The grasping bones of a long dead hand
Trying to escape from a prison
Someone created for poor Ms. Claire
Unnoticed and forgotten
- My Broken Heart Speaks Erika Berrones (thejourneywomenslife.com)
I’ve embarked on a journey
One to set me free
Free from bondage in life’s array of obstacles
I’ve chosen to face my failures
Take responsibility for my choices
Vanquish my fears
- But it stings, still (kathbra.wordpress.com)
Drinking alone to dismiss those thoughts I have
Those thoughts that I have only sometimes
Because I don’t let them stay all the time
I guess because I don’t like them as much as they like me
It’s a loneliness
- Unnoticed (elephant1234blog.wordpress.com)
I’ve abused my body, I must confess
I can barely breathe, now I seek rest
Yet Lord, I cry have pity on me
For I am prisoner, desperate to be free
Release my chains and let me see
The glory of your majesty
Hear my cry lord, please don’t ignore
Don’t cast me aside, for I am yours
Many people may feel lonely or pushed away, because they had looked for a love or a connection which was not actually there. Nobody is perfect and nothing is perfect. If we plant our expectations to high we shall much easier become hurt. Do not expect to much of life but see in everything the beauty of life and live by positive aspirations.
As 83bc indicates we better leave those things that hurt us far away behind us and look forward to the positive things, always having a room free for what feels good.
- Relationship Observations (charlielaneauthor.wordpress.com)
Let me start by saying this isn’t aimed at anyone in particular and it’s not meant to be ‘anti-men’ because that isn’t me, women make just as many relationship mistakes.
- Momma said there’d be days like this (bennyb15.wordpress.com)
My latest novel “Wounded” was #4 on the best sellers list, and positive reviews were starting to roll in. One of my co-workers at the gym (my second job) asked if she could buy my book. I was happy. I never in a million years believed she would support it, but that happiness was cut short instantly when another co-worker said out loud “Ugh, I couldn’t even finish it. It had rape and shit with kids and I just couldn’t stomach it.” I was embarrassed, and a little angry by the comment. Apparently she didn’t get past the third page. While it was true, my story does have dark parts in it. “Wounded” is about overcoming your past and not letting it ruin and control your life. Luckily for me, the co-worker who was interested purchased the book, but I feared her mind was already tainted by the comment.
- Triggers (randomnessarranged.wordpress.com)
There are two sides to the coin. On the one side, we heal from wounds and move on (but are often left with scar tissue), which we’ve already discussed here (http://randomnessarranged.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/it-pains-me/) On the other side, the wound is not fully healed. There’s a Band Aid on it so an outsider can’t really see how bad the cut is or how deep it runs, but it’s there…slightly protected from infection and it maybe even has the possibility of getting better if the Band Aid stays on.
- Sometimes the s… (hopeinhealingblog.wordpress.com)
More Than Skin Deep was born out of a passion and desire to help people who are struggling with self harm/self injury, as well as other addictive behaviors and/or mental health issues.
Sometimes the strongest thing you will ever do will be to let go of someone.
- 10 Strategies To Stop Being Easily Hurt Or Offended (xpresx.wordpress.com)
As you interact with people, whether it be your boss, your family members or your friends, there is every opportunity to get hurt or irritated. Some people get hurt more easily than others. They can be particularly sensitive and take things to heart. We all do at some points in our lives.
- You Are An Overcomer (thechattytexan.wordpress.com)
In times of struggles, we can either focus on the negative or look at how we can grow from it. During the time I was being bullied, it was a faith building time for me. It was a time where I chose to believe what God says about me and stand firm on His Word, trusting that God is with me. I relied on Him during my time of trouble. However, more importantly, God helped me to overcome. Whatever you are facing today, know that you can overcome too.
- The Power of Companionship (dailybibleplan.com)
When the Lone Ranger had a job to do, he did not try to go it alone. He always had Tonto there to help him.
When one man falls, another can pick him back up. (Vs. 10) Without someone to share this life with, we live a cold existence, but when others are present, we add “fire” to our lives. (Vs. 11) When one man is attacked, he is likely to be overpowered but when two or more stand together, they can defend themselves. (Vs. 12)
- Unforgiveable~Plumb (hopeinhealingblog.wordpress.com)
I want to become brave and courageous
Not buried in self-pity of my own
Ashamed and alone from all
That’s been done to me
It’s not my fault I remind myself
- Title-less. (livelaughlovedaily.wordpress.com)
I’m struggling to overcome something right now. I mean, it’s not just right now because I’ve been struggling with this for a while…but it’s bothering me right now. One little thing triggers it time and time again… and I cannot overcome how different my upbringing has been to the people I’m surrounded by. It’s often placed a barrier in between me and the next person. See, I’ve been raised to be curteous and kind, loving and caring, conscientious and open minded, warm-heart and loyal. I give myself to others- friend or romantic interest – and yet, I’m often disappointed when I don’t receive the same. Is it too much to expect?
- Breaking The False Safety Of Silence (bansutil.wordpress.com)
I’ve thought and analized my battle. (Fishbone analysis!) Where does it come from? Why i cannot forgive? What do i need to be able to forgive? Is there anyway a person could do to make it easier for me to forgive? Yes, the crucial thing is – to confess. There is a big difference between admission and confession. Admission is acknowledgement of fact. Confession is acceptance of guilt in a crime or wrongdoing. Admitting involves softening, making excuses for things that cannot be excused whereas confessing just name the crime at its full severity. And that was something i needed…