Soft values? Needed heart- and- soul!
Is it possible that, in times of taking care of the future, we look in the wrong direction?
Often society resembles a playground, until you listen to the inner side and get to the bottom of what preoccupies and moves people . When people ask me ‘if I have the time to listen to them’, often tears fall. Every human being has a ‘burden’ and there is a lot of hidden pain, more than we want to admit.
Who has the time to listen?
Love and Human Remains (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Very few people. Everybody runs behind their schedule. Couples don’t have time for each other anymore, parents not for their children. More and more relations end in a divorce, less and less people risk a durable relationship and more and more children grow up in a stressful environment, full of conflicts or unsafe.
From figures of a Health Inquiry in Belgium, it seems that 42% of young women between 15 and 25 indicate to have a psychiatric problem. They are unsure of themselves and anxious, but still they are the mothers of tomorrow.
Is love going through a crisis?
If so, the living material that is our society is in danger. If we claim that love is the fulfilment of life, it is of the utmost importance to say it out loud and to choose resolutely for love.
Movement Without a Name wants to make it its business . In all our projects and initiatives the human being plays the central part and our care goes to those whom we tend to forget.
We do not use many words when doing this. We love decisiveness. To do something concrete for people- that is the motto.
Finally this. He who claims that the economy is the engine of society and that more welfare guarantees more happiness, is greatly mistaken. Not the money – because that is the outside – but love is the deeper motive that keeps us going.
So it seems that the softest value is the strongest engine to keep this world afloat.
– Movement Without a Name
- Words to inspire and to give wisdom
- Importance of parents 2
- Caricaturing and disapproving sceptics, religious critics and figured out ethics
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 2
- Fruits of the spirit will prevent you from being either inactive or unfruitful
- Looking for True Spirituality 1 Intro
- Looking for True Spirituality 5 Fruitage of the Spirit
- Behold, My mother and My brothers!
- To be chained by love for another one
- Loving and having respect for the woman
- What Does Love Look Like?
- Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
- Agape, a love to share with others from the Fruit of the Spirit
- Do not forget the important sign of belief
- The task given to us to love each other
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- God loving people justified
- What Jesus did: First things first
- Observing the commandments and becoming doers of the Word
- Alternative four letter words
- יהוה , YHWH and Love: Four-letter words
- Built on or Belonging to Jewish tradition #4 Mozaic and Noachide laws
- The Law of Christ: Law of Love
- The Greatest of These is Love
- Love and cultivate that which is pure
- Love turns one person into two; and two into one
- If we love one another, God lives in us
- Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love
- God demonstrates his own love
- The Spirit of God imparts love,inspires hope, and gives liberty
- Those who make peace should plant peace like a seed
- Christian values and voting not just a game
- Growth in character
- A Living Faith #2 State of your faith
- A Living Faith #3 Faith put into action
- A Living Faith #5 Perseverance
- Work with joy and pray with love
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness
- Reflect on how much idolizing happens
- Self-preservation is the highest law of nature
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- Unconditional love
- Love the Whole Person
- Live …
- Life and attitude of a Christian
- Loving the Word
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #12 Prayer #10 Talk to A Friend
- Breathing and growing with no heir
- Falling in Love’ as Temporary Insanity.
- Moving forward
- Overcoming Hurt Feelings
- No fear in love
- The one who has not had a taste of love
- When we love we do not need laws
- Love envieth not
- Spread love everywhere you go
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair
- Reflection for today: hating your brother
- Blessed are those who freely give
- God let my compassionate affection be tolerant and kind
- Love will cure more sins than condemnation
- Love is like playing the piano
- A treasure which can give me everything I need
- Unarmed truth and unconditional love
- 2nd Half 20th Century Generations pressure to achieve
- Christian the Lion
- Atonement And Fellowship 2/8
- Love and forgive this friday