We, at our office, regularly receive letters from people who would love to come to know God and want to feel closer to Him. Several people tell us how difficult it is for them to see God near to them when they are confronted with so many difficulties.
Especially during the Corona period, we received many requests to tell more about suffering, illness, life and death. The pandemic made many people reflect on the how and why of our presence here on earth and what would be after death.
Some days, it can feel like all of life’s demands are conspiring together to consume you. But, seeking God in His Word has the power to bring positive change into your life. We are convinced that God Himself has made the answers available by recording His Words and thus enabling them to be passed on through the ages.
So if you are looking for answers to the many questions in your life, we recommend reading the Bible daily. There you shall be able to find a “A living Word giving confidence“.
How can you find that daily rhythm?
By setting small, achievable goals… and taking them on one by one.
To help you, the Christadelphians provide some help to go through the Bible day by day in a year. They also provide next to the Bible Reading Plan or chart some inspirational texts in their “Thought for today“. That Bible Companion or guide developed by the Christadelphians to aid reading the Bible, is just a practical aid, encouraging people to continue their Bible reading in a way that they do not skip the same chapters, but go from one book to the other, chapter after chapter, each year. It was first produced by Robert Roberts when he was 14 years of age, in about 1853, and revised by him over a number of years into its current format.
Please do find a 2-page PDF document Bible Reading Plan
Modern technology also has provided several applications. You always could use a bible app to have it presenting some daily bible verses, to think about.
Did a particular Bible verse really speak to your heart? Highlight it, and you’ll unlock the Highlight Badge. Keep highlighting, and you’ll “level up” each time you reach the next milestone. Try the same thing with Bookmarks, and unlock and level up your Bookmark Badge!
Complete one of our annual challenges (like the Christmas Challenge), and you’ll earn a Badge. Subscribe to a Bible Plan, and you’ll unlock the Plan Subscription Badge. Finish that Plan, and you’ll unlock the Plan Completion Badge. Keep starting and finishing Plans, and you’ll level up both.
Your home feed shows your progress on Badges. Go to your profile to see all the Badges you’ve unlocked so far… and which other Badges are available. Once you’ve encouraged yourself with some of the smaller Badges, maybe you’ll feel inspired to chase the Whole Bible Badge.
And inspire others.
Your friends will see your Badges in their feeds, or you can share your journey and invite them to join you, on social media or by text. And, when you see your friends’ Badge progress in your feed, you can like or comment to encourage them.
God’s Word is with you.
Download The Bible App Now
YouVersion is Global
Available in more than 1600 languages worldwide.
- Souls and Religions with Nirvana and light
- Looking for True Spirituality 8 Measuring Up
- People Seeking for God 2 Human interpretations
- People Seeking for God 4 Biblical terms
- People Seeking for God 6 Strategy
- People Seeking for God 7 The Lord and lords
- Struggles of life
- When you don’t know what to do and hate yourself
- Major challenges and great things happpening in our life
- Isaiah 55-56, Revelation 11
- Being religious has benefits even in this life
- Healthy life can be found in sacred books
- Creator and Blogger God 7 A Blog of a Book 1 Believing the Blogger
- A living Word giving confidence
- Daily Spiritual Food To prepare ourselves for the Kingdom of God
- Bible Word of God inspired and infallible
- Word of God
- Gospel or Good News – Evangelie of Goede Nieuws
- Questions on the Bible and Crossword Books
- Today’s thought “A New Year” (January 01)
- Today’s thought “Blessed the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly” (January 01)
- Today’s thought “Going with the right people” (January 01)
- Today’s thought “Jehovah God makes us dwell in safety and confident trust” (January 02)
- God is the strength of my heart
- Concerning prayer and thought for the day
- Seeking God; April 27, 2022
- Looking For God in Our Daily Lives
- God Did All This
- No Short-Cuts
- Finders, Seekers
- Sticky Note From God ~05.17.22~
- May 21st-a reminder to seek God diligently; we know not how we may be blessed along the journey
- May 22nd-Why not make a commitment to seek God through fasting and prayer for that situation that is right now giving us great concern?
- Quiet time, Part 1
- Connection is Vital
- Outward vs. Inward: A matter of heart
- Where do I start reading my Bible?
- Did you remember to read your Bible? One Year Bible Reading Plan and Devotional Today’s Bible Reading: March 8 Download the full one-year Bible reading plan here
- Did you remember to read your Bible?
- Psalms 30 Day Reading Plan