Tag Archives: Letting go
“Sometimes the strongest thing you will ever do will be to let go of someone.
It will be painful, you will suffer guilt, and you will second-guess yourself,
but for your own sanity and quality of life,
there will come a time where you hand them to God,
with your love, and trust Him to be who and what He is.
May our Lord comfort you.”
“Sometimes the door closes on a relationship,
not because we failed but because something bigger than us says this no longer fits our life.
So, lock the door, shed a tear, turn around and look for the door that’s opened.
It’s a sign that you’re no longer that person you were,
it’s time to change into who you are. It’s going to be okay.”
“Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get.
Life should be touched, not strangled.”
- Divorce and Truth
- The heart knows
- Post-Divorce Boundaries: Where is the Line?
- Divorce Recovery 101: You are not Alone (2 min read)
- Relationship Drifts (1 min read)
- The Second Male Puberty
- Weekend Musings
- What is Respect Nowadays? (1 min read)
- How much I love you
- Happily Divorced – Helping Each Othe
- Headed 4 a Divorce – First blog post
- XIX. Of All The Souls That Stand Creat
- The Bad Luck of The Irish
- Why I won’t be just like him
- Darth Vader Figure To M
- Wife In Law
- Divorce Sucks
- Freezies and summer reruns
- Life Goals and other ridiculous thoughts. Buckle up!
- Searching Forever
Letting go of the past does not involve checking up on it, or looking back at it and letting the memories fill you. No, you can do that years later once you’ve let go but never during the process.
Letting go shouldn’t involve talking, thinking, reminiscing, dwelling, crying, regretting, anything from the past.
Letting go means dropping everything. It means forgetting the bad and the good. Again, you can think about it all later if you want. But you probably won’t, you’ll forget it eventually.
Letting go is hard, especially if your past seems like it was better than your present. But sometimes in order to have a better future you need to think of your past as a dream. Let it go, imagine it as if you are just now waking up and you can faintly remember the dream you had but not really. Wake up and forget the…
View original post 9 more words
Lots of people wonder why they live and have to struggle so much. More people do think they can enrich their life with several gadgets and do think when they live without caring about the rest they may enjoy it most.
The materialistic mind shall not find peace and a state of peace is far away from those who only think about themselves.
We should not go to try to find meaning behind every bit and piece of the day. We should be aware that we do live in a time system which shall always be imperfect. No government shall be sufficient to bring everything all right for every body. Only the governing system that shall come after World War III or Armageddon shall bring relief. though we do not know when that final point of the world-system would come, at the time that the master rabbi Jeshua (Jesus Christ) will return, we can already work on a better system to take into account every creature and to give it the full respect it deserves.
The world is created out of chaos and the void but got turned over by mankind and filled with a lot of rubbish, trash defiling nature. In case we work at it to get again some order we also will find a better way of living.
Peace is in every bodies hand. It is there to make easily when the person wants to put aside his own individual egoism. when we let go of all the bothering things, the struggles we have in us and we do encounter each day, than we shall find ‘soulavement’ mitigation of all inner and outer pains, alleviation of ‘ourselves’.
It was material desire and greed which brought sin in the world. This materialism has grown unto unseen proportion; But this also means we are coming closer to the end times and to the point that some may think there is reached the point of no return, but at the other hand where is reached the point that more people their eyes shall be opened and who will find the way to a better life, making the relation of the in God’s image created human being back into a good relation with the rest of the creation.
- Fear, struggles, sadness, bad feelings and depression
- Finding Beauty Amongst the Trash
- Watch out
- What Are You Seeking?
- A bird’s eye and reflecting from within
- Walking in the Light of Life
- True happiness, love and perfection
- Getting fate in your change to positiveness
- Lose a little inner peace
- Not holding back and getting out of darkness
- We all have to have dreams
- Walking in the Light of Life
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness
- Peace Takes You
- Being Religious and Spiritual 4 Philosophical, religious and spiritual people
- Looking for True Spirituality 1 Intro
- Looking for True Spirituality 8 Measuring Up
- Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark
- Faith is knowing there is an ocean because you have seen a brook.
- The World framed by the Word of God
- Scripture about Creation and Creator Deity
- Coming to the creation of human beings in the image of God
- Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 2
- God’s wisdom for the believer brings peace
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #16 Benefits of praying
- Cry out to Yahweh
- Give your tears to God
- Looking forward to the return of Jesus
- Israel, Fitting the Plan when people allow it
- A New Life (birdchirp.wordpress.com)
The putting on the new man is the counterpart of the putting off the old man, and what that is Paul explains when he says, ‘that ye put off concerning the former conversation–that is, concerning your former way of life–the old man, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind’ (Eph. 3:22, 23). Our old ways and character are to be laid aside, and therefore to put on the new man is to assume a new character and new ways. To put on the Lord Jesus Christ is to make our own His character.” – Marcus Dods, D.D.
I’ve heard many answers to the existential question about the meaning of life.
And as with everything else, each individual has his own view according to his beliefs and experience, things he wants and is going through right now.
But there is one problem – he puts meaning in every little detail of his average day and sometimes that affects his version of his mission in life, and eventually his actions.
Life is about more than the daily worries, fears, people that come and go, and things we pay too much attention to.
And in this – finding meaning in life – we’re all equal, because the goal is one.
Peace of mind.
Life is about finding peace inthe chaos, silence in the noise, meaning in every event and wisdom in hardships and grief.
Because peace is the highest happiness.
It’s hard to find with all the distractions around…
View original post 575 more words
- They’ve Only Gone and Done It (emmajayashton.com)
Never was this feeling of being “had” by experience so strong as on the passage across the Atlantic. The whole thing has taken on a dreamlike haze. Absolutely mental, in other words. I mean, I sailed across the Atlantic! The bloody Atlantic! And while I was in foetal position quietly weeping for most of it, I still did it.
- You Stand There (nimbusinabottle.wordpress.com)
And you stand there. And I stand here.
And a barrier keeps between
A tsunami wave rising
The silence settling unseen
Like snowflakes, but redder
Decorating your dark hair
In a glorified haze
Over numerous days
Lying amid Asphodel, fair.
- Total Submergence (sanesamantha.wordpress.com)
There are times when we dive underwater to explore what rests below; to discover what can be found at such great depths within ourself. And then there are times when we go under not from our own choosing, but because something forced us under; our fingers slipped, and without premeditation, we suddenly let go.
I’ve found that almost all of my answers can be found from looking within. Some answers I placed there years ago. Others surprise me with their appearance. Memories dwell inside us like colorful coral reefs. And when the time is right we swim gently around every outcropping, allowing ourselves to live in the memory.
- LUI: Peace and Freedom (kittypalmer.wordpress.com)
Stressed and frustrated I exited the building. Why had everything changed? I had just gotten a handle on the procedures and was beginning to feel confident about my abilities. Now I had to change again to keep up with the new requirements placed on me. I was angry and needed a release. “Ok God, you have to help me.” With my ear buds in and MP3 player turned on I tried to find that place where the cares of this world disappeared, just like when I was a kid.
- ~ Sink or Swim ~ (rajasinsight.com)
- Swim/Sink (brokenfigments.wordpress.com)
- Poseidon Drooled (danielraythomason.wordpress.com)
She swims with the tradition in her grandma’s shins,
the tradition in her mother’s knees,
and the rendition in her summer tees
where transgressions bend about in a trustful wind that seems to please the morning sea–
- sinking (ciarajohnson.com)
it’s just what i need right now.
the wetness smears it all away,
you would want it too… if only i could feel like you
but i don’t.
so let’s sink.
- Ocean’s Huge Underwater Waves Explained By Seafloor Ridges (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Underwater Adventures – Jamaica (emilyhambi.wordpress.com)
This Passover maybe we can liberate ourselves
from holding onto what happened
We don’t have to subscribe
To Be Here Now but we can try
letting go of all that happened
that gets in the way
of how pink Egypt is how much
we loved one another before
life intervened. This Passover
We will pass over injustice
not because it’s ok
but because we want to try a holiday experiment
maybe just this year, we want
to liberate ourselves
by saying these words: Forgive Forgive Forgive
– Esther Cohen
Esther Cohen is a poet, cultural activist, novelist and book doctor. She lives in New York.