Tag Archives: Guide
When we want to get wisdom we have to open our mind and be willing to learn things and broaden our horizon.
The best way to receive the necessary wisdom is to go back to the Source of life, to experience and listen to the Maker of all things His Words. He is The One Who is willing to listen to us and to give us advice. Most necessary advice He has already provided by His Holy Word, now available in many languages. People only have to search for God to get more from God. When going to look for Him one also can ask Him to open the eyes so that we would be able to understand more things.
From Scriptures, we come to learn that those willing to look for God got their prayers answered and came to see.
We also can learn that Jehovah God is no different than any other loving Father, in matters what He would give or not give to His children. He is even a better father than all fathers we can find in the world. It is by His Power that we can receive His Spirit to come to see more clearly and to come to understand the things of earth but also the things of heaven.
Let us not be guided by people who do not know the truth nor have enough wisdom to guide.
We may not forget that God has given His only begotten son as His spokesman who can lead people to God, having him as the way to life. The Truth and Wisdom come from Jesus his heavenly Father, the Only One true God.
“Again, therefore, Jesus spoke to the Jews, saying: “I am the Light of the world! The person who continues to follow me will never walk about in the Darkness, but will have the Light of the Life.”” (Joh 8:12 mhm)
“Jesus said to Thomas: “I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one can approach the Father, if not through me.” (Joh 14:6 mhm)
“Then the Pneuma and the Bride say: “Come!” And let the one who hears say: “Come!” Let the one who thirsts come. Let the one who wants drink of the Water of Life as a free gift.” (Re 22:17 mhm)
“Because the wisdom of this present social order of humanity is foolishness to The God. For it has been written, “He is the One catching the wise in their craftiness.” (1Co 3:19 mhm)
“32 Now stopping before them, Jesus raised his voice to them and said, “What do you wish me to do?”33 The blind men said to Jesus, “Sir, open our eyes that we might see!”” (Mt 20:32-33 mhm)
“Now a certain woman named Lydia–a seller of purple from Thyatira and one who revered The God–kept listening. The Master opened wide her heart to pay attention to what Paul taught.” (Ac 16:14 mhm)
“Then Jesus began to open their minds to understand the Scriptures.” (Lu 24:45 mhm)
“For everyone asking receives, and the one seeking finds, and it will be opened to the one knocking.” (Lu 11:10 mhm)
“11 Which father among you whose son asks for a fish will give him a snake instead?12 Or if he asks for an egg, will the father give his son a scorpion?13 So, if you though being wicked realize how to give good gifts to your own children, how much more will the heavenly Father give holy Pneuma to those asking him!”14 Now when Jesus was expelling a mute demon, after the demon came out, the mute person began to speak and the crowds were astonished.” (Lu 11:11-14 mhm)
“However, whenever that Helper arrives–the Truthful Pneuma–he will guide you apostles into all the Truth, for he will not speak from himself, but everything he hears he will speak. Also, he will proclaim to you apostles future things.” (Joh 16:13 mhm)
“that they should continue to seek The God, if really, in fact, they might grope for Him and actually find him, though, in fact, He exists not a great distance from each one of us.” (Ac 17:27 mhm)
Find also to read
- Word of God
- Bible, helmet of health, salvation and sword of the spirit
- Concerning wisdom and knowledge of God
- Sharing the depth of God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge
- Looking for something or for the Truth and what it might be and self-awareness
- Blind leading the blind
- Wisdom lies deep
- A Bible Falling Apart Belongs to Someone who isn’t
No matter to which denomination a person belongs, the bible should be their first and most important Guide, trusting it is the infallible Word of God and the Source for life given by the Most Almighty, showing us the Way to God, letting us know what went wrong with mankind and showing God’s Plan and His solution for this world.
- Self-development, self-control, meditation, beliefs and spirituality
- We may not be ignorant to get wisdom
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #2 Instructions and Laws
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #3 A voice to be taken Seriously
- May reading the Bible provoke us into action to set our feet on the narrow way
- Bible, God’s Word to edify (ERV)
- True God giving His Word for getting wisdom
- Bric-a-brac of the Bible
- We should use the Bible every day
- Feed Your Faith Daily
- Daily portion of heavenly food
- Memorizing wonderfully 4 Starter verses
- Memorizing wonderfully 19 Seasons and purpose Fearing God
- Summer time to spend some more time at the growing process of your faith
Today we’re looking at 2 Timothy 3:16
Today’s New International Version (TNIV)
All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for
- training in righteousness
Every part of scripture is God-breathed and is useful one way or another —
- showing us truth
- exposing our rebellion
- correcting our mistakes
- training us to live God’s way
New Living Translation (NLT)
All scripture is inspired by God and is useful to
- teach us what is true…
- make us realize what is wrong in our lives…
- correct us when we are wrong…
- teach us to do what is right
My very loose paraphrase
All scripture has its point of origin in God’s mind, and
- shows us the path God would have us walk
- highlights when and where we’ve gotten off the path
- points the way back to the path
- gives us the advice we need to keep from wandering off the…
View original post 3 more words
From the beginning of times man has received the free will to choose. The Maker of everything also provided a solution against the rebellion of man, who thought their Maker withhold something from them. After their act of adversary their Divine Maker provide for a solution against the curse of death and was willing to guide man with His Word. That Bible Word of God, inspired and infallible, is now available in more than 2500 languages.
Mankind should give green light to that Book of books, the Bestseller of all times, which gives us an insight in the Plan of God and offers a map or guide to the entrance gate of the Kingdom of God where those who want to be children of God can find non-ending life.
- success > Read > Study = improve your mind, increase your knowledge or calm your spirit
- reading the Bible = stories of love, stories of war + specific battles, stories of family feuds, rape, adultery, stories of heart broken people, stories about egotistical kings, jealous kings and kings gone mad = lot of stuff in the Bible.
- Read something positive every day.
- Know what’s going on in the world = read international news or get it from TV, internet
- or whatever source you choose. Successful people are aware of what is going on around them.
- Read material that will help you be a better …
- reading opens window to the world = opens your mind + allows new thoughts to enter, new ideas born
- A voice and a Word given for wisdom
- Bible a guide – Bijbel als gids
- Colour-blindness and road code
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #1 Introduction
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #2 Needs in life
- To create a great journey
- Solution against curse of death
- God Our Refuge
- Jehovah steep rock and fortress, source of insight
- Counterfeit Gospels
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- Is God behind all suffering here on earth
- Best intimate relation to look for
- Know Who goes with us and don’t try to control life
- In the night His song shall be with me
- So Many Voices ~ So Many Lies
- God Loving Us
- Your Word for This Day: “Jehovah Guides Me”
- The Battle Is the Lord
- Find out for yourself
- My Daily Bread –
- Not Believing
- Whose Fool Are You?
- Straight Outta Context Series
- Go on trusting in God’s future grace.
- Lord, could I have a moment of your time, please?
- When Christians Get it Wrong
- More Ways Than Jesus? Of course, but…
- Philippians 4:13
- Bible Fun Fact
- Master Plan #1 // Choosing Your Study
- It is time to let churches die.
You want to be a success? Read. Better yet, STUDY. Study anything that will improve your mind, increase your knowledge or calm your spirit. The visual in the header here is an inspirational read that may calm your spirit or encourage your soul.
I highly recommend reading the Bible; anywhere in the Old Testament is a good start. There are stories of love, stories of war and specific battles, stories of family feuds, rape, adultery, the stories of heart broken people, stories about egotistical kings, jealous kings and kings gone mad. There is a lot of stuff in the Bible.
Read something positive every day.
Know what’s going on in the world, either read international news or get it from the TV, the internet or whatever source you choose. Successful people are aware of what is going on around them.
I enjoy reading the autobiographies of successful people. I find…
View original post 353 more words
♡ O, little voice within….
Guide me on….
We shall both
if I but listen….♡
~ Ellis Felker ~
image: tumblr photography
Text & photo source: “Soul Healing Mystic’s Light” https://www.facebook.com/Soul-Healing-Mystics-Light-1437542323150756/?fref=photo